Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) (36604 Views)

More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) / Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by Botragelad: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
Israeli soldiers inspect the Al Shifa hospital complex, amid their ground operation against Palestinian Islamist group Hamas, in Gaza City.

Her body was found by the IDF's 603rd Combat Engineering Battalion operating in Gaza as part of Operation Swords of Iron.

The IDF announced on Thursday evening that it had found the body of Yehudit Weiss, an Israeli civilian thought to have been taken hostage by Hamas on October 7.

The remains of Weiss, a resident of the southern kibbutz of Be'eri, were found near a structure adjacent to the Al-Shifa Hospital which serves as a military weapons cache, the IDF said.

Her body was found by the IDF's 603rd Combat Engineering Battalion operating in Gaza as part of Operation Swords of Iron.

Weiss was battling cancer before her death at the hands of Hamas.

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-773615

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by richeeyo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Death to all Terrorists
But the idiots would say death to America grin grin

214 Likes 16 Shares

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by atiku4President(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Wicked ones

13 Likes

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by Beremx(f): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
May her soul rest in peace. Amen

I want to ask why South Africa hates Israel very much? What's the reason behind the hatred? Did Israel support Apartheid against South Africa?

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by Botragelad: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
Hamas just murdered an innocent woman. Yet the pro Hamas terrorist would never protest against that.

Bloody hypocrites. Ride on Israel. Victory is yours!
This lady had cancer, trying to survive. Hamas murdered and dumped her body. Sad!

140 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by alpharoyalty: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
Black South Africans are weird people.
Their own level of weirdness is out of this world.

139 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by Botragelad: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
Beremx:

I want to ask why South Africa hates Israel very much? What's the reason behind the hatred? Did Israel support Apartheid against South Africa?
They're a bunch of wafflers. They haven't got a clue what apartheid means. If Israel was an apartheid state, how come there are Arab citizens in Israel or Muslims in Israel, regardless of colour or race, with equal rights. I'm not on about Palestine terrorists here. I'm on about Israel citizens.

South Africa is just another country trying to get some attention for something. Why would anyone take South Africa's war mongering seriously, I mean you lot only big them up on here. The Israelis don't give a toss!

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by RepoMan007: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
Beremx:

they feel the Israelis are doing what whites in SA did to blacks to the Arabs. It is more of a psychological thing than the demonically preprogrammed hate the Arabs have for Jews.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by JASONjnr(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
Beremx:

History is what they hate.

I believe they have diplomatic relationship with the Palestine government and wants to keep the relationship going against all odds.

Again, since 2018 they tried to wade Into the affairs of Israel and Palestine and Israel ignored their presence, they began to hate Israel.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by RepoMan007: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
The Hamas morøns are losing their bargaining chip fast. One less bargaining captive.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by AdamuKD: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Israel please wipe those Mohammedians mutherfvckers terrorist off the face of the earth so that they will go and meet their 72 naked Virgins

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by Whalis: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Until certain lines are expunged from Koran the world will have no peace. There is no gainsaying about this.
Mohamed instructed Muslims to kill and eradicate Jews and Christians anywhere they might find them. For this reason even if Jew evacuate where they are presently Muslims will still look for them to kill in any part of the world they. To them it is a divine instruction. Muslims in Yemen with no boundaries with Israel hate Jews. Those in Nigeria are taught by default to hate Christians and Jews. You don't need to offend them. Once you identify as a Christian or a Jew you are automatically hated.
Mohammed had issues with Jews when he was forming his religion. The Jews refused to recognize him as a prophet. The Christians also did not. This was the beginning of his animosity against them.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Propaganda ... everything to justify the raid of the hospital

There's no justification whatsoever for the continuous killings of innocent Palestinians in GAZA, West bank and other areas in the name of eliminating HAMAS..No justification

All those women and children are not HAMAS Members and these killings do not and will never guarantee security for Isreal...

#StopTheKillingNow

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by OAFMods: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Your comment only show how much of an ignorant fool you are. If you think Isreal does no harm to the Palestine n they just decide to kill them for no reason.

Botragelad:

They're a bunch of wafflers. They haven't got a clue what apartheid means. If Israel was an apartheid state, how come there are Arab citizens in Israel or Muslims in Israel, regardless of colour or race, with equal rights. I'm not on about Palestine terrorists here. I'm on about Israel citizens.

South Africa is just another country trying to get some attention for something. Why would anyone take South Africa's war mongering seriously, I mean you lot only big them up on here. The Israelis don't give a toss!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by Botragelad: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
OAFMods:
Your comment only show how much of an ignorant fool you are. If you think Isreal does no harm to the Palestine n they just decide to kill them for no reason.

Sorry I don't fancy Islamic terrorists. Piss off!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by Antivirus92(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
Beremx:

should you take south Africans serious?
I think no.

Today ,they support Palestine, tomorrow they kill their fellow black Africans from other countries and loot their shops.

Who takes such people serious?
I still love the fact that whites are still oppressing them in their own country.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by accordadoga29(f): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Hehehehe

Terrorism is bad.

War is bad.

This Hamas war reminds me of how 2 million pigs were butchered and 3 million starved to death some years ago.

Let peace reign

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by accordadoga29(f): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
Hehehe
Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
May her soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by seanfer(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
Beremx:

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by princeade86(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Hamas are coward

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by ecolime(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Hamas is such a heartless terrorist organisation. Killed thousands of innocent people, using children as human shields.

Turned hospital to operational site and still use am dey house and murder hostages.

Death to all terrorists.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by Tuzzyjohnson(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
angry
Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by JustPowerApps(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
These people are still fighting. Nawa O shocked
Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by globalresource: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Eliminate those idiots

3 Likes

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by easyfem(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
This Hamas terrorist really find Israel trouble.... and them don buy market ..... though an average Muslim c dead as nothing bcoz they are so much believe in 32 virgin up there in heaven just keep wiping them out and when Israel is done , we need there help in naija to help us kill those terrorist in Nigeria and if muslim kick against killing the terrorists in nigeria , kill them join ....

12 Likes

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by Luckysbab: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
No command center again?

2 Likes

Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Re: IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) by globalresource: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Propaganda ... everything to justify the raid of the hospital

No justification whatsoever for continuous killings of innocent Palestinians ...No justification

All those women and children are not HAMAS Members and these killings do not and will never guarantee security for Isreal...

#StopTheKillingNow
tell hamas

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso / Biden Arrives Israel. / Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.