Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It (42126 Views)

"Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / Nigerian Rapper, Oladips Is Dead / Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by alphonsojaybaz: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It

Fresh from our reliable source Eyes Of Lagos Blog – We sincerely apologise if you found this to be unwelcome; in our nation, we took everything at face value. When Mohbad’s death was announced, we all witnessed it and were comforted by it. Now, they have made another announcement regarding Oladips, but we haven’t seen any concrete evidence of his beloved body to support our beliefs. After the death announcement his album dropped so what’s happening guys!!!

Everyone was anticipating an announcement from Bukunmi Oluwa Shina, his closest female friend, and you can see what she said below.

bukunmioluwasina Hey soldier, Are you there?
I saw you last night but it wasn’t in a box. So,
why are people asking me “Are you dead?”
“IfI drop this album I have being struggling to make,
people won’t listen.” Are you scared??.
I have said this before, “You don’t put people in charge
of your happiness, and expect not to be robbed.” Were
you deaf?
“I don’t want to disappoint my fans, their hope is high,
they would be…”, You worry about hurting people.
Forgetting that fighting for the ones you love and leaving
yourself behind could end you up being crippled.
These people won’t carry you soldier.
Fans ain’t ours to keep.
The best love we can get is the one we give ourselves,
Not the one we receive.
Cos when it gets dark, everybody would leave.
You think they would welcome you home?
When the battle is not over, And your crown you have
not owned?
Your album finally dropped today, And I’m scared to
listen.
Cos I do believe, the dopest parts of your bars, you are
yet to sing it.
And the most beautiful part of your story, the world is
yet to read it.
What if you finally did it?
Iknow you are fighting for your life where you are.
ljust want to remind you that you are a soldier.
Forget about bosses and friends that left,
In 40yrs time, we will all be dead or old.
Even the new friends you call home,
l’m 20 years time, they could turn foes.
The battles is yours alone to fight and come home.

source: https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/11/16/rapper-oladips-is-not-dead-see-the-shocking-secrets-behind-it/

cc: Fynestboi, MissyB3 , mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by immortalcrown(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
Every form of madness is possible in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
alphonsojaybaz:
Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It

Fresh from our reliable source Eyes Of Lagos Blog – We sincerely apologise if you found this to be unwelcome; in our nation, we took everything at face value. When Mohbad’s death was announced, we all witnessed it and were comforted by it. Now, they have made another announcement regarding Oladips, but we haven’t seen any concrete evidence of his beloved body to support our beliefs. After the death announcement his album dropped so what’s happening guys!!!

Everyone was anticipating an announcement from Bukunmi Oluwa Shina, his closest female friend, and you can see what she said below.

bukunmioluwasina Hey soldier, Are you there?
I saw you last night but it wasn’t in a box. So,
why are people asking me “Are you dead?”
“IfI drop this album I have being struggling to make,
people won’t listen.” Are you scared??.
I have said this before, “You don’t put people in charge
of your happiness, and expect not to be robbed.” Were
you deaf?
“I don’t want to disappoint my fans, their hope is high,
they would be…”, You worry about hurting people.
Forgetting that fighting for the ones you love and leaving
yourself behind could end you up being crippled.
These people won’t carry you soldier.
Fans ain’t ours to keep.
The best love we can get is the one we give ourselves,
Not the one we receive.
Cos when it gets dark, everybody would leave.
You think they would welcome you home?
When the battle is not over, And your crown you have
not owned?
Your album finally dropped today, And I’m scared to
listen.
Cos I do believe, the dopest parts of your bars, you are
yet to sing it.
And the most beautiful part of your story, the world is
yet to read it.
What if you finally did it?
Iknow you are fighting for your life where you are.
ljust want to remind you that you are a soldier.
Forget about bosses and friends that left,
In 40yrs time, we will all be dead or old.
Even the new friends you call home,
l’m 20 years time, they could turn foes.
The battles is yours alone to fight and come home.

source: https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/11/16/rapper-oladips-is-not-dead-see-the-shocking-secrets-behind-it/

cc: Fynestboi, MissyB3 , mynd44

Hmm we thank God!
Mhizzard:

you people can never hear word for once to stop quoting a long thread
Bros ye! Which Admin title u pam fr here? undecided
Mhizzard:

not only admin can control a nuisance,just like what you just caused
U are a Starv*d imbeci...le
Ur name no sup be mhizzard bt HAZARD , make dem come put light on ur HEAD ,so we fit on am down to caution people
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Politicstoday: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
Really 😱😱😱😱

Oladips refused to release his album until he got justice for Mohbad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxEV4rtYzXA?si=rVdiRs4BPnPfeT92
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Mhizzard(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Hmm we thank God!
you people can never hear word for once to stop quoting a long thread

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by ecolime(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mohbad's fame at death dey hungry am.

Foolish boy 😒

10 Likes

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by kestolove95(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
ecolime:

Foolish boy 😒
I dey tells u

1 Like

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Kwamecron(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
Even if he fake death, that one no means say en go blow...

6 Likes

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Antoeni(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Just See the Length This Idiots Has Taken Just because of Stupid Fame, He Will Eventually Die The Die Since He Wants to Be Dead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by DKM123: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
Na wa o. To what end?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by donproject2(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
This is chilling...
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Zonefree(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
Una don come again undecided

1 Like

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by NameInUse(f): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
So someone can actually fake his own death...for what reason exactly??

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by DargaDee: 12:13am On Nov 17, 2023
NameInUse:
https://insta-navigation.com/
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by BBIA: 2:30am On Nov 17, 2023
NameInUse:
Na to blow😂

I didn't know him before his supposed death. grin

People flooded my times with this guy that I had to notice the name by force.

Next action is, he will drop a Song or Album and boom, everybody will want to listen to the guy out of curiosity and that is when it all starts. grin

Publicity Stunt 101 cool
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by sulakishop(m): 2:51am On Nov 17, 2023
All the same, I wish you what you wish yourself, RIP
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Gadafii: 3:47am On Nov 17, 2023
Faking own death just to promote Album?

Nawa oo, same thing skibii did that year, blow he still no blow

It’s even more annoying that Oladips even made reference to mohbads death as part of the reason he withheld his album release in one of his supposed final messages, what a terrible fellow

If I was a genuine follower or listener of him before I will desist from such

8 Likes

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Mhizzard(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Hmm we thank God!

Bros ye! Which Admin title u pam fr here? undecided
not only admin can control a nuisance,just like what you just caused
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Olachase(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2023
Like play like play bros J Don get competitor

That one self gud 😴😴
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Sibbb: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2023
NameInUse:
To BLOW

1 Like

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2023
There is power in the tongue, what if he suddenly drops dead for real? People should mind what they pronounce on themselves.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Padipadi(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2023
ecolime:

Foolish boy 😒
Now, can he just die if he wanna die?
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Talkisneeded: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2023
A man did what a man did to legally boost his career.
Maybe not the best moral-wise,but who am i to judge a trying man.

I sell herbs, check siggy
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2023
Who?
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Bukola94: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
Antoeni:
Just See the Length This Idiots Has Taken Just because of Stupid Fame, He Will Eventually Die The Die Since He Wants to Be Dead.
He is wanted alive now by the Nigeria police.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by NameInUse(f): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

Na to blow😂

I didn't know him before his supposed death. grin

People flooded my times with this guy that I had to notice the name by force.

Next action is, he will drop a Song or Album and boom, everybody will want to listen to the guy out of curiosity and that is when it all starts. grin

Publicity Stunt 101 cool

Makes sense but that's to the extreme na.
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by BBIA: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
NameInUse:

Makes sense but that's to the extreme na.
He has killed his potential music career.
All shall care not about the clown.
He can go and sell his album and songs in the after life where he always will be returning from to eat rice and turkey.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by bahdlex(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Buh Why will oladips act a fake life
Faking his death doesn't make sense at all
#bahdlex .
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by jimohib(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Whether Oladips faked his death or not, I don’t care!

As long as Omo íyá ájé is alive and well, that’s all that matters to me.

I’m sorry if the good news broke your sad heart. 😂
Re: Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It by Jmaxzfrsty(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
the fact is that i didn't believe that oladips is dead but i was shock a little bit.
i always pray the story should be fake

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) / Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million / Ugezu Ugezu Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.