Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Need Financial Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Financial Help (130 Views)

Please I Need Financial Help / Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Financial Help by zimbavati: 2:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Hello nairalanders. Please i need small financial help from anyone able and willing to give. As you know the country has not been so great as of late and it has affected my finances a lot. I have a job but it is not something that comes everyday so feeding has been near impossible for me which has negatively affected me a lot and to make matters worse I can feel myself already building up the symptoms of malaria but i have no money to treat myself. The headache and bitter taste in my tongue is getting worse. so please if you are able to help send me something to the account below. Thanks and God bless. Please if you are not ready to help there is no need to post negative comments. just don't help.

palmpay.

thanks again and god bless.
Re: Need Financial Help by iwriteall: 3:08am On Nov 17, 2023
zimbavati:
Hello nairalanders. Please i need small financial help from anyone able and willing to give. As you know the country has not been so great as of late and it has affected my finances a lot. I have a job but it is not something that comes everyday so feeding has been near impossible for me which has negatively affected me a lot and to make matters worse I can feel myself already building up the symptoms of malaria but i have no money to treat myself. The headache and bitter taste in my tongue is getting worse. so please if you are able to help send me something to the account below. Thanks and God bless. Please if you are not ready to help there is no need to post negative comments. just don't help.

palmpay.

thanks again and god bless.

if you need help you're going to use your real account. at least we'll know who tf you are
Re: Need Financial Help by zimbavati: 3:17am On Nov 17, 2023
yeah. i forgot to mention i did not use my real account cuz i have never had to do this kind of thing before so it feels very odd and shameful to do. so thats it

(1) (Reply)

How To Get People Like You (proven Strategies) / Special Report; Nigeria, It Has Never Been This Bad / @ogomsseries Surprised My Husband On His Birthday! | Saying Goodbye To My Mil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.