Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? (2728 Views)

Has Tinubu Signed The LGBT Agreement? Na wa o / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) / Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by derecho(m): 5:05am On Nov 17, 2023
Finally, Muslim-Muslim ticket has accepted what small countries in Africa rejected.

I guess this is not Haram.
Oh I forgot Mr.MURIC

Meanwhile, Chief Tinubu, the noisemaker is doing wonders.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by sarkinbauchi: 5:10am On Nov 17, 2023
derecho:
Finally, Muslim-Muslim ticket has accepted what small countries in Africa rejected.
Chief Tinubu is doing wonders

All these Peter Obi supporters opening irrelevant threads upandan. You people should rest o.
Leave Sultan for Sokoto.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by derecho(m): 5:13am On Nov 17, 2023
Why should we leave him?
Was he NOT speaking and defending Tinubu all the way?
He even went to Niger for Tinubu.

Why is he not talking now?

If it was a Christian that signed it, he would have been talking and they'd even start riot.

sarkinbauchi:

All these Peter Obi supporters opening irrelevant threads upandan. You people should rest o.
Leave Sultan for Sokoto.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by Naira20: 5:25am On Nov 17, 2023
One word: HYPOCRISY

11 Likes

Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by thesicilian: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2023
derecho:

Oh I forgot Mr.MURIC

But you said Tinubu is not your president na. Why are you bothered by whatever you think he might have done? Go and discuss it with your president

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by erniok(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2023
derecho:

Oh I forgot Mr.MURIC

Where is a link to the signed deal pls.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:29am On Nov 17, 2023
This guy in particular wakes up with tears in his eyes seeing Tinubu as President.

Weeps all day, creates 10 irrelevant threads about BAT and cries himself to night, praying it would change.

Wakes up with Tinubu on the seat with close to 8 years to go.

Your Grandpa did it for Awolowo, your Dad for MKO, now you for Tinubu and maybe your children for me.

Keep it up. Don't stop. Then be praying to end generational poverty. Don't go and do productive things grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by BreconHills(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2023
derecho:

Oh I forgot Mr.MURIC

How can you talk about something that is non-existent? Has anyone found such a clause in the agreement? Don't follow illiterates.
Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by derecho(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2023
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avVwXl1iOHI

Because you are too daft to know that when a thief is wasting your resources or impersonating you, there's need to be worried/bothered.

I'm not surprised at your reasoning

thesicilian:

But you said Tinubu is not your president na. Why are you bothered by whatever you think he might have done? Go and discuss it with your president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by Talkisneeded: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2023
The bad mouth on nairaland sha.

Check siggy tho
Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by omojesu202(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
derecho:

Oh I forgot Mr.MURIC

Anything jagaban do Asegbe ni.. Nobody dey cough. Abi u want collect

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by 23jerryking(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
But guys hold on, is there any concrete proof that he's actually signed anything of such? I'm just asking.
Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by gbadexy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
Is there a link to this information to verify it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by Angelina996(f): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
This calls for serious prayers. It's not ordinary. That's all I know.
Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by yinkeys(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
derecho:

Oh I forgot Mr.MURIC

The west have him by the balls
It appears
He will do whatever they ask
Even if it means selling his culture or people
I mean Nigeria almost got into a war with Niger, Burkina Faso & Mali. Our African brothers because of France.
Re: Why Is The Sultan Not Talking About Tinubu Signing Of The LGBT Deal? by Sholaco: 1:31am On Nov 18, 2023
Lol. So it's Tinubu that's signing lesbians, gay...law?

(1) (Reply)

Female Bowen University Student Expelled For Performing MouthAction On Another Stud / How To Check Uniuyo Admission First Merit List 2013/2014 / Universities In Nigeria And List Of Accredited Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.