Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. (741 Views)

Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? / US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto / 10 Ways To Stop Masturbation By Dr Zakir Naik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by englishmart(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
wink
Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by LordReed(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
englishmart:
Dr. Naik is into comparative analysis of religions. "Islam and Christianity" especially.
I saw a debate he had with a Christian in Sokoto where the guy asked, "If Islam is a religion of peace, how come it's responsible for violence all over the world?"

"The police is responsible for maintaining peace, why do they have guns?
Sometimes, you maintain peace forcefully," he added.

Law enforcement agency and religion are two different entities. You don't take laws into your hands and claim you're enforcing peace.

"I'm asking because..."
"I don't care why you're asking, I've answered your question," Dr. Naik interjected
His debater added, after several failed attempts to shut him down that the reason for his question was because a Christian girl was stoned and burnt to death in Sokoto for alleged blasphemy"

In his his response, he said "You can't blaspheme against Allah or his prophet. The penalty is death." He added that such act could cause chaos and the best way to avoid impending chaos was to take laws into one's hands, he responded

I'm beginning to understand why he was exiled from India his country for inciting violence and terrorism.
His points are always deflective, and I wonder how bereft of intellect one has to be to be so convinced by his disjointed, conflictory arguments to the extent of converting to Islam.

If I may have a debate with him, it will have to be somewhere in Enugu, not Sokoto.
He calls crucifixion, "cruciFICTION"
According to their definition of blasphemy, his points are usually blasphemous.
If I debate him in Sokoto, I won't come out alive.

I wonder why a radical like this is allowed in our country, such people should be banned. We have enough problems with Islamic radicalisation we don't need to go importing more.
Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by AbuTwins: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2023
bantilosha:
You're talking nonsense sir

Only sensible people can understand that comment!
People with low IQ will just type what you typed!
Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by AbuAeesha: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
englishmart:
What correlation does this garbage have with the discussion?
Excuse,
What part of it was garbage.
The Bible verse quoted against ur wish or trying to quote the verse in the conversation?
Just asking
Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by SMOGnow: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2023
englishmart:
Everyone knows
says who?
Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by SMOGnow: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2023
englishmart:
What? Are you sad or what?
Non of your business.
Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by englishmart(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2023
SMOGnow:
Non of your business.
Abeg, get at
Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by Texcyndy: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
Dr Zaik is a man who thinks he is knowledgeable, but ignorance flows out him and you his fellow head slammers cheering him. If I was a Muslim, I would be ashamed of him.
Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by bantilosha: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
AbuTwins:

Only sensible people can understand that comment!
People with low IQs will just type what you typed!
You don't have IQ
Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by bantilosha: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
SMOGnow:
He still made his point
Your problem
Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by Martinez39s(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
"Ayam a medikl daktar [medical doctor]."
"Evolution is jast a tyorri [theory]." grin grin

Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by AbuTwins: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
bantilosha:
You don't have IQ

Define IQ?
Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by Floky215: 1:31am On Dec 09, 2023
englishmart:
Dr. Naik is into comparative analysis of religions. "Islam and Christianity" especially.
I saw a debate he had with a Christian in Sokoto where the guy asked, "If Islam is a religion of peace, how come it's responsible for violence all over the world?"

"The police is responsible for maintaining peace, why do they have guns?
Sometimes, you maintain peace forcefully," he added.

Law enforcement agency and religion are two different entities. You don't take laws into your hands and claim you're enforcing peace.

"I'm asking because..."
"I don't care why you're asking, I've answered your question," Dr. Naik interjected
His debater added, after several failed attempts to shut him down that the reason for his question was because a Christian girl was stoned and burnt to death in Sokoto for alleged blasphemy"

In his his response, he said "You can't blaspheme against Allah or his prophet. The penalty is death." He added that such act could cause chaos and the best way to avoid impending chaos was to take laws into one's hands, he responded

I'm beginning to understand why he was exiled from India his country for inciting violence and terrorism.
His points are always deflective, and I wonder how bereft of intellect one has to be to be so convinced by his disjointed, conflictory arguments to the extent of converting to Islam.

If I may have a debate with him, it will have to be somewhere in Enugu, not Sokoto.
He calls crucifixion, "cruciFICTION"
According to their definition of blasphemy, his points are usually blasphemous.
If I debate him in Sokoto, I won't come out alive.

Look at the man's picture and tell me if he looks like a sane individual...!!

You want to debate with a mentally deranged individual, what do you think would be the result..?
Re: Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. by bantilosha: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2023
AbuTwins:

Define IQ?
Define define

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEOS: Christ And His Angels Reportedly Appear For Strip Of Gaza, Israel / Faithfulness Begins With Gratefulness / Cow-human Cross Embryo Lives Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.