Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money (291 Views)

Court Orders Evans To Refund €233,000, N50Million ransom To Abducted Victim / Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money by Fabuloustmm(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2023
Pls guys I will advise you to avoid shopping from Jumia this time because if mistakenly make an order and maybe you don’t like them and you return it back due to one genuine reason or the other, bros your money don go oooooo, for more than a month now they refuse to refund me back my money my reference number is 1792464292, after many calls and texting……they are trying to convinced me that I have been sc@mm£d by JUMIA.. at first they keep on reply me with programmed tex like:

If you have paid via Credit Card or Debit Card, your refund will be processed to your card. It may take 3 to 7 business days for your bank to credit your account.
But now no more respond to any of my chat or call again….
Guys avoid them, you might be lucky to have your order at first but beware of all this Nigeria online platform especially JUMIA

Now I see the differences between Jumia and Amazon
Re: Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money by OB7Foreva(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2023
Oga write dem for email complain with ur order number, den go refund u after few confirmation
Re: Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
Fabuloustmm:
Pls guys I will advise you to avoid shopping from Jumia this time because if mistakenly make an order and maybe you don’t like them and you return it back due to one genuine reason or the other, bros your money don go oooooo, for more than a month now they refuse to refund me back my money my reference number is 1792464292, after many calls and texting……they are trying to convinced me that I have been sc@mm£d by JUMIA.. at first they keep on reply me with programmed tex like:

If you have paid via Credit Card or Debit Card, your refund will be processed to your card. It may take 3 to 7 business days for your bank to credit your account.
But now no more respond to any of my chat or call again….
Guys avoid them, you might be lucky to have your order at first but beware of all this Nigeria online platform especially JUMIA

Now I see the differences between Jumia and Amazon

Jumia is not using AI so stop comparing
Simply visit their office at sabo yaba . They share same building with unionbank sabo.... however don't go there shouting..dress well and communicate your greviance in a matured manner
Re: Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money by Chicagograduate(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
Shopping online is not worth it.
Re: Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money by Reelmii: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
Call their customer care

(1) (Reply)

Police Rescue 4 Siblings Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Anambra / Alabama Carries Out First US Nitrogen Gas Execution. / Kenyan Doomsday Cult Leader Charged With Murder Of 191 Children � �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.