Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf (38593 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / Profile Of Abba Kabir Yusuf, Kano Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by garfield1: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
bigpicture001:

which one is sorry...the APC is abput to kill.democracy and freedom...

the ppl of kano shld rise up against the verdict in all force....no b only Mohammed blasphemy dem sabi fight for

How is apc killing democracy? When nnpp thugs were thumbprinting ballots illegally,was democracy and freedom not killed?

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Gajagojo: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Throwback:
Victory for democracy and defeat for rigging.
What about all the demolished buildings
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by spencekat(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Indispensable85:

Stuffed ballots
Whose fault?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by joyandfaith: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Politicstoday:
yes soo. He’s just a clueless stiff neck losed politician niii

What he doesn't know Is that Tinubu would crush him politically. Tinubu doesn't want rival at state or national level. He silenced opposition in lagos for 24 years. He has started the same at national level. Only Peter Obi and Datti are faces of oppostion and with support of obidients the headless mob, both men may escape Tinubu onslaught.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by RenaissanceGuy: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Throwback:

Nothing concern Supreme Court.
Supreme Court has the final say in governorship and presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by itsene: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
Who will now pay for the plaza he demolished?
Ideologues and lunatics should Never be in authority.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Politicstoday: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
joyandfaith:

What he doesn't know Is that Tinubu would crush him politically. Tinubu doesn't want rival at state or national level. He silenced opposition in lagos for 24 years. He has started the same at national level. Only Peter Obi and Datti are faces of oppostion and with support of obidients the headless mob, both men may escape Tinubu onslaught.
yes soo. Imagine after Tinubu was sworn in as the Nigeria President, the clueless and useless looter, Kwankwaso was in the Aso rock lobbying for ministerial post. He forgot that ganduje, his rival is the APC national chairman. Hopefully the Supreme Court of justice interpret the Appeal court of justice judgement well. The ruling is misleading
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by AriyaTV: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kukutente23:
I don't understand
Is it that Wole Olanipekun no sabi book again?

APC rats should come and explain o

It's a game, he can't win all the time.

In Life, you win some; you loose some.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Buharidgeneral: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
spencekat:
Court declared votes on unsigned and unstamped ballot papers invalid. Whose mistake was that? Just because of unstamped/unsigned ballot papers,thousands of votes were declared invalid.Instead of court to apply forensic analysis to separate real and fake votes, they declared thousands of votes illegal. It is a pity. By this appeal court verdict, the governor won't succeed at the supreme Court.
Hear yourself and answer the question

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Buharidgeneral: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
bigtt76:
Nor bi de same Wole Olanikpekun wen de defend APC now de appear for NNPP

The guy na professional to the core. Man must wack.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by jimmynauty: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
garfield1:

No,I no talk am abeg.it is a 50 50 judgment.it can go anywhere.it is nasarawa judgment that I am cocksure of

That AA sule will win abi
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
dem don start, awon developer of other people's land , cursed igbos , they wont mind their cursed igboland and calamities ooooo , d massive riggings and tribal intimidation of other tribes on their land , but can shout over others and be playing victim card
bigpicture001:

the ppl of kano shld rise up against the verdict in all force....no b only Mohammed blasphemy dem sabi fight for

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Buharidgeneral: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
This is a good news to my hearing. Though I hate APC with

passion, I hate NNPC more.
Nnpp or Nnpc

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Bennycollins: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
CilicMarin:
Democracy Wins Again!!!

I expect IPOB terrorists to cry more than the supporters of NNPP with this judgement.. grin grin
I am anti Ipob, but what concerns IPOB with this?
We wey normal no plenty again for this country o.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by thatigboman: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Throwback:

Nothing concern Supreme Court.
governorship case gets to supreme court. is it not supreme court that installed uzodinma, who came 4th, as the governor of imo state?

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Babathanks(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
bigpicture001:

You guys can support anything because of hate. That’s why you guys impose Buhari on us in the year 2015 cos of hate. This idiot governor is the one that demolish a fine monument because he alleged it contain a Christian cross whereas the cross is a design. I live in the north, this man demolish peoples properties and turn people to unemployed. Kano people don’t like him, is because of kwakwaso dy voted him

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Omobalo67: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Available9:

The 163,000 votes are automatically invalid votes...and it is wrong to declare APC as winner because the number of invalid votes is more than the difference between both parties...so the verdict should be a re-run...

I expect you to know this...all the politicians you guys support...from LP,PDP,NNPP, APC are all thieves

Oga. Calm down. It's illogical. Invalid votes is not same as cancelled votes due to violence or other occurrence. The ballot papers weren't genuine and so they're Invalid or illegal.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
dem don start, awon developer of other people's land , cursed igbos , they wont mind their cursed igboland and calamities ooooo , d massive riggings and tribal intimidation of other tribes on their land , but can shout over others and be playing victim card
joyandfaith:

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by garfield1: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
jimmynauty:

That AA sule will win abi

Clearly.he will handover to a Christian eggon
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Arabk25: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
So who is to be blame in this matter now is it the inec that refuse to sign the necessary or what
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by seunmsg(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
sparko1:

No Supreme Court, Appeal court judgement is final

No. Governorship election cases doesn’t terminate at the appeal court. The case will go to the Supreme Court.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by bigpicture001: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
Babathanks:

You guys can support anything because of hate. That’s why you guys impose Buhari on us in the year 2015 cos of hate. This idiot governor is the one that demolish a fine monument because he alleged it contain a Christian cross whereas the cross is a design. I live in the north, this man demolish peoples properties and turn people to unemployed. Kano people don’t like him, is because of kwakwaso dy voted him

u dont get it mate...i a.not in support of the person per say..mine is election results should count..if thr people voted for him, them.let thr court leave him.alone..if he turms out bad thr people will also reject him.in four years time
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Christistruth03: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by garfield1: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
Available9:

The 163,000 votes are automatically invalid votes...and it is wrong to declare APC as winner because the number of invalid votes is more than the difference between both parties...so the verdict should be a re-run...

I expect you to know this...all the politicians you guys support...from LP,PDP,NNPP, APC are all thieves

Not true.those invalid votes are void votes
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Kukutente23: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
AriyaTV:

It's a game, he can't win all the time.

In Life, you win some; you loose some.
But APC rats have always told us it's because the opposition lawyers are not good that they lose case in courts while APC goes for the best
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by emerged01(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
Hope this man will not be jailed for destruction of govt properties?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Kukutente23: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
Christistruth03:

There were over 150,000 certified votes in Kano which were excluded from the APC Tally

If you dig into the facts of the case it is very interesting and educative

The Appeal Court had no Choice but to order the votes to be included

They had already been Certified and signed by all the Party agents
What is this one saying
Where is this coming from
All party agents signed votes?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Ashantyluv(f): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

He was demolishing building about

And that begot his downfall, he started gathering enemy up nd down.. he should not even plan to contest for governor because the mass are angry with him
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Christistruth03: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
cheesy
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Kukutente23: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
Christistruth03:

Yes

The votes had already been Certified by the agents

but we’re not added
Are you talking of result sheets or votes? Cause you're not really making sense
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf by Zhunnurayn(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
This is a good news to my hearing. Though I hate APC with passion, I hate NNPC more.

Yeah.. but it's nnpp not nnpc..it is the political party not the oil company of Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fact-Check: FG Did Not Declare Three-Day Holiday For Eid-Ul-Adha / Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.