Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,629 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Warri To Remember - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warri To Remember (446 Views)

3 Teenagers Travelled From Warri To Benin With Aim Of Learning Yahoo (video) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri To Remember by Day6blong: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
HELLO FAM LET'S TALK ABOUT WARRI CRISIS FOR DOES WHO EXPERIENCE IT FIRST HAND AND SURVIVEED.
Re: Warri To Remember by jackmrandy: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
Day6blong:
HELLO FAM LET'S TALK ABOUT WARRI CRISIS FOR DOES WHO EXPERIENCE IT FIRST HAND AND SURVIVEED.

which Warri crisis are you talking about? State the date?
Re: Warri To Remember by FarmBusinessNG: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
jackmrandy:

which Warri crisis are you talking about? State the date?

Ibori Tenure
Re: Warri To Remember by jackmrandy: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:

Ibori Tenure

Those who witnessed it should speak.
Re: Warri To Remember by Day6blong: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:

Ibori Tenure
YEAH EARLY 2000 TO 2003
Re: Warri To Remember by Day6blong: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
I WASN'T IN WARRI WEN D CRISIS SUP,BUT ONE OF MY BROS DEN CARRY BULLETS RUN NA INSIDE THICK VILLAGE DEM TAKE TREAT AM FOR OVER ONE MONTH HE SAY NA DEN HE NO SAY OGUME(JAZZ) NOR DEY WORK SAY NA GOD GET POWER BECAUSE HE DOR GO CUT FOR BODY BASE ON CRISIS WAHALA.
Re: Warri To Remember by drerocker: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Day6blong:
Bros e b like say u get money ooooo
Instead of u to talk how we go take make cash na Warri crises u say she we talk .abeg ehh I de vex like this 4u
Re: Warri To Remember by Stanleymaster1: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2023
Watin change, militant are still in d bush with their weapon , receiving allowance every month. But for Notional interest nothing really change
Re: Warri To Remember by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2023
Dear Op,

Those days in the late 90s in campus, one of my guys gisted us about his experience in Warri crisis...He said that when the crisis started, they all started running helter skelter.

But in the process, he fell inside a sewage and he had a serious leg damage.

If you see him then and now, he's limping.

(1) (Reply)

A Real Life Crazy Motorbike Police Chase... Amazing Driving Skills (video) / Prison Should Be Abolished / Man Kills Friend and Run Away With His Car because of 3M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.