Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages (16955 Views)

Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee / Sunrise Estate Satellite Town, Buy Now And Build!!! / Own A Piece Of Luxury And Comfort At Sunrise Estate, Satellite Town Festac. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by LAXconfidential(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thieves
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by NaijaNaWaa: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
Instead of suing, Promiseland for use the bullets loaded in this statement to end Sunrise
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by BarrElChapo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Lovebuds:
please guys, please don't just scroll and pass, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Scammers

3 Likes

Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by Kingdavid579(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Good
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by Atarakpa: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Okokomaiko will soon drag banana island to supreme court.
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by lugzii: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Lovebuds:
please guys, please don't just scroll and pass, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

I have been looking out for your post(s). Different monikers, the same account number; same story.

Instead make you beg for a job, you dey beg for money.

Anyone that gives you a dime, na Jonny Just Come

1 Like

Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by realoscar84(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
I don't trust that promiseland estate guy. Which reputable real Estate coy place the pic of their CEO on every billboard that advertise their offers. The dude's crave for publicity is second to non. Wearing gold chain, expensive watches to display affluence like scammers.

3 Likes

Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by StraightGaay: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
Mrincredy:

Oponu.. I guess you don't know that it is your right to see land documents before paying for a land . You have a phone with data on it but clearly lack sense
You are still a crook
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by Angel55555(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
AntiMen:
My hubby is facing similar issue at the moment...

Bought land 9 years ago, after land has appreciated, someone else took the seller of the land to court and won case, now they're asking him to repurchase the land with 3.5 m.

Na for village this land dey o...
Your husband should sue the person that sold the land to him, it's obvious that he doesn't have the title to the land.

An indemnity clause is usually included in most land purchase agreements. This simply means, the seller has to repay your husband the purchase price, if another person has a better claim to the land than him.
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by kenben: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Whoever that Promise land estate guy is, HE SHOULD STOP ADVERTISING HIMSELF ON BILL BOARDS AROUND ABUJA.

The excessive self promotion makes him look childish and fraudulent.
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by AntiMen: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
Angel55555:

Your husband should sue the person that sold the land to him, it's obvious that he doesn't have the title to the land.

An indemnity clause is usually included in most land purchase agreements. This simply means, the seller has to repay your husband the purchase price, if another person has a better claim to the land than him.

My husband bought the land about 250k 9 yrs ago...

That 250k worths nothing in this present time...

Besides he has receipt of purchase but doesn't have access to who sold the land to him again.
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by miceroms: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
Avoid any land that is under litigation process.
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by yusufmurry: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
Lovebuds:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

Scammer, avoid him
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by 77up(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
ShugaSneh:
This is obviously sponsored by yeroóba Ebola Thimbulu supporters, land grabbers.

They want to take over the whole Abuja but God forbid..... don't make the mistake of allowing head slammers close to your abode
You are too senseless and obviously suffering from psychological issues.

Get help on time.
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by 77up(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
Lovebuds:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
What you need is a job. Beg for job and you may lucky to see someone help , that will be a help at once, you won't be needing creating different monikers to beg online.

People that want to do better in life don't toy this line, pity your soul and stop begging .
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by MrBroke(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
NastiLord:
Clash of the Estates. A very good story line for Nollywood directors.

grin
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by rafcrown(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
IT IS IN NIGERIA THAT YOU see all sorts of dramatic acts on daily basis. I pray that some so called Estate owners wont run away, sorry, disappear at the end of the day
We started with Cocoa ,,Coal ,kola nuts etc. We moved to OIL AND GAS,SORRRY OYEEL NOW selling all available parcels of land ,village land inclusive. After this rivers ,lakes ,mountains etc/WHAT A PRODIGAL NATION.NO PLANS,NO DISCIPLINE,NO FUTURE.
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by DavidEsq(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
Defamation against a company? Which kain lawyer be that wey dey advice these people?
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by Chetas81(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
MONEY MONEY MONEY IN NIGERIA MEANWHILE NOTHING TO SHOW
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by Yankee101: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Avoid Abuja properly for your blood pressure’s health
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by Sam0(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Luckysbab:
Na una two sabi.

At least, una two don use style advertise unasef like this ani how many people know say una two exist before.

To imagine them run even Seun street, do free advert on NL.
Except you are not in Abuja that is when you won't know promiseland Estate but don't worry Promiseland will get to your state in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by Sam0(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
realoscar84:
I don't trust that promiseland estate guy. Which reputable real Estate coy place the pic of their CEO on every billboard that advertise their offers. The dude's crave for publicity is second to non. Wearing gold chain, expensive watches to display affluence like scammers.

Is the Gold chain and wrist watch your problem?it's because is not a faceless company that is why the pic of the CEO is there on their adverts to boost the confidence of their investors.Promiseland company won the award of real estate company of the year 2023. NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by Sam0(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
After Sunrise estate lost the case in the court they were so pained and starts spreading False information about Promiseland Estate.And the Jealous that came after Promiseland won the award of the real estate company of the year 2023.

Somebody play me, As E dey sweet us E dey pain them by KC and JOJO.LOL

1 Like

Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by Sam0(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Yankee101:
Avoid Abuja properly for your blood pressure’s health

With promiseland estate "ba Matsala"

1 Like

Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by Sam0(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
miceroms:
Avoid any land that is under litigation process.

The land in question is not under any litigation.promiseland is Sure
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by airsaylongcome: 2:44am On Nov 18, 2023
Sam0:

Is the Gold chain and wrist watch your problem?it's because is not a faceless company that is why the pic of the CEO is there on their adverts to boost the confidence of their investors. Promiseland company won the award of real estate company of the year 2023. NEXT!

grin grin

Reminds me of a former boss who claimed to be doing a certain financial business. Had his picture splashed across all the so-called business marketing materials. When the company went belly up, our "Chairman" vanished into thin air and hasn't been heard from since December 2020. Waiting for a similar move from this Promiseland dude. He will surely disappear when his charade is done. He's still gathering money for 2nd citizenship
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by Sam0(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

grin grin

Reminds me of a former boss who claimed to be doing a certain financial business. Had his picture splashed across all the so-called business marketing materials. When the company went belly up, our "Chairman" vanished into thin air and hasn't been heard from since December 2020. Waiting for a similar move from this Promiseland dude. He will surely disappear when his charade is done. He's still gathering money for 2nd citizenship

That's what you get when God blesses you,I know you don't know the story of this man ,is only his glory You are seeing. Probably you don't know is a MON in this country,his too blessed to do that
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by realoscar84(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Forget about those mushroom paid award jaare. And to answer ur question, yes the gold chains and the wristwatches are my problem. Can you compare promiseland estate with Cosgroves, Mshel or Urban Shelter to mention but a few, in terms of operational size and influence in Abuja n beyond? Have you seen the pics of the aforementioned coy CEOs being pasted on billboard in the name of adverts to insult our sensibilities in Abuja? Dude, take it or live it, all these counts. His pics on those billboard even breed distrust among potential subscribers instead of the other way.

Sam0:

Is the Gold chain and wrist watch your problem?it's because is not a faceless company that is why the pic of the CEO is there on their adverts to boost the confidence of their investors.Promiseland company won the award of real estate company of the year 2023. NEXT!
Re: Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages by Sam0(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
realoscar84:
Forget about those mushroom paid award jaare. And to answer ur question, yes the gold chains and the wristwatches are my problem. Can you compare promiseland estate with Cosgroves, Mshel or Urban Shelter to mention but a few, in terms of operational size and influence in Abuja n beyond? Have you seen the pics of the aforementioned coy CEOs being pasted on billboard in the name of adverts to insult our sensibilities in Abuja? Dude, take it or live it, all these counts. His pics on those billboard even breed distrust among potential subscribers instead of the other way.

At some points those real estate companies you mentioned got their awards and popularity But now promiseland estate has taken over,they have done so well than using money to buy awards this is just the tip of an ice berg it's gonna be a different ball game come next year.Next level 2024

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here is 18 Reasons To Buy Plots of Land in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State in 2018 / NEMA Officials At The Scene Of Ogun Building Collapse Today / How Can I Evict A Flatmate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.