Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Popular Nigerian Musician Mc Loph To Be Buried Today 28 October 2011: Your Tributes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Musician Mc Loph To Be Buried Today 28 October 2011: Your Tributes (1077 Views)

Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid / Muna Obiekwe Buried Today (Photos) / Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Musician Mc Loph To Be Buried Today 28 October 2011: Your Tributes by MrGlobe(m): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2011
He died alongside his only sibling/sister and cousin in a ghastly motor accident in the bad ore road on his way to the east for his traditional wedding. His pregnant fiance managed to escape death in the fatal accident. The croner who became popular with his remix of late Osita Osadebe's osondi owendi, real name obiajulu nwozor better known as mc loph will be buried today in his umunze countryhome in Anambra State. He is survived by his mother,
He was very enthusiastic, talented and full of life. So sad he did not get to live out his dreams. He was a brother to me.
RIP MC LOPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words can't tell how bitter I am at you demise but God knows best and I will leave it to him.
Pls pay your last respect,
Re: Popular Nigerian Musician Mc Loph To Be Buried Today 28 October 2011: Your Tributes by ukme1: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2011
wat will happen 2 his mum loses is 2kids?gosh!is a pity,may ur soul rest in perfect peace ,Amen.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Benin Boys Unleash Terror On Naeto C In Hotel Room / Swedish Babes Dancing Naija Beats / Funke Akindele, Toyin And Mercy To Star In 'the Real Housewives' Coming To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.