Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Am In Trouble! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am In Trouble! (443 Views)

Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Trouble! by Fantazy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
Admin, Please push this to front page I beg you!

My phone sent an automatic SMS to my female employer (school proprietor).

There is this short messages that pops up and people send when they re not in a place to pick a phone call. SMS like; See you soon, on my way home, call you soon etc.

The thing is, my phone was in my pocket when a call came in, I didn't notice it. It was when I got home and went through my messages that i saw a sent message from me to my employer which read "I'm on my way home darling, love you"!

I was shocked cos I never and can never send such an SMS to such a person. When I checked my call history, I discovered I declined a call from her. That means when the phone was in my pocket her call came in and the screen got pressed inside my pocket as I moved without my knowledge, and send the message automatically.

I got a call few minutes later after the discovery, from the principal. It took other of my colleagues who knows there's something like that mostly on Android phones to convince my proprietor, else I would have got sacked.

Please how can I delete/cancel or edit those sms? So it won't appear again next time.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble! by JASONjnr(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Lol......

The wehreh in me, would've asked her to tell me if she didn't find the "I love you", amusing.😊😊😉

But because Nigeria is a country where people read meaning to irrelevant things like not greeting your employer first, every morning. Or wearing tats or rings as a sign of irresponsibility.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble! by kestolove95(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ur village people Don fail

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble! by Nicepoker(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
Your phone has been reading your mind. I am very sure since you couldn't take the bull by the horn and express your feelings. Your phone had to help out. Swear that you never develop feelings for her. grin
Re: I Am In Trouble! by Fantazy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nicepoker:
Your phone has been reading your mind. I am very sure since you couldn't take the bull by the horn and express your feelings. Your phone had to help out. Swear that you never develop feelings for her. grin

Lol!
Re: I Am In Trouble! by Fantazy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
kestolove95:
Ur village people Don fail

I swear! They don fail o
Re: I Am In Trouble! by Fantazy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
JASONjnr:
Lol......

The wehreh in me, would've asked her to tell me if she didn't find the "I love you", amusing.😊😊😉

But because Nigeria is a country where people read meaning to irrelevant things like not greeting your employer first, every morning. Or wearing tats or rings as a sign of irresponsibility.

You right! But here we are
Re: I Am In Trouble! by earthrealm(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Fantazy:
Admin, Please push this to front page I beg you!

My phone sent an automatic SMS to my female employer (school proprietor).

There is this short messages that pops up and people send when they re not in a place to pick a phone call. SMS like; See you soon, on my way home, call you soon etc.

The thing is, my phone was in my pocket when a call came in, I didn't notice it. It was when I got home and went through my messages that i saw a sent message from me to my employer which read "I'm on my way home darling, love you"!

I was shocked cos I never and can never send such an SMS to such a person. When I checked my call history, I discovered I declined a call from her. That means when the phone was in my pocket her call came in and the screen got pressed inside my pocket as I moved without my knowledge, and send the message automatically.

I got a call few minutes later after the discovery, from the principal. It took other of my colleagues who knows there's something like that mostly on Android phones to convince my proprietor, else I would have got sacked.

Please how can I delete/cancel or edit those sms? So it won't appear again next time.
Thanks

CHECK YOUR CALL SETTINGS...and cancel the send SMS after decline call option.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble! by sulakishop(m): 2:58am On Nov 18, 2023
Thanks to the village people

(1) (Reply)

Federal Scholarship Board: A Comprehensive Guide To Nigerian / Event Consultant And Event Planner Any Kind Of Party Kiddies,adult Party,end Of / This Is Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.