Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? (23477 Views)

Autopsy: See What An Expectant Mother Said That Got People Talking / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by dejonathan(f): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
Babaken:
at least to cut the cost.
Yes o
And that one won't take weeks,na immediately

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by OlujobaSamuel: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
akpaan:
Depends.. Are you running the autopsy on your body or on someone else?
Dis wan don kolo finally, which one be autopsy on one's self again??

8 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by Hezzyluv: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
akpaan:

This one loud grin

6 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by airsaylongcome: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
saintbillion:
I lost someone very dear to me in our family couple of weeks ago and his corpse is currently lying in a morgue. The family smell foul play around the corner and has decide to carry out autopsy. Please Pathologist in the house, any info about this? The due process to follow and how much will it cost?

Couple of weeks ago? Embalmed? Autopsy is done immediately after death o
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by Spidermon: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
I don't know but it will definitely be expensive especially if the corpse has been dead for a while.
The number of investigations/samples taken/tests will also affect the costs
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by ceasarebimodei(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
OP let bygone be bygone. Except your family has the extra or excess cash then you can proceed with the autopsy, but in Nigeria the accuracy is not certain due to lack of forensic technologies, the results you will be given will put the whole family into more confusions. Your just about to dash pathologist awoof money cause it's medicine after death. And consider the time duration also.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by saintbillion(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
mactoni91:
Painful part is you end up paying the money for autopsy, Nigeria pathologist won't see anything.

Autopsy isn't yet a Nigerian thing.

But don't let me discourage you.

Kindly update us on the findings after the autopsy.
Ok bro. I'll try to

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by saintbillion(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
dejonathan:
What's the foul play Una dey smell?
Why not try ayilala
Una no go spend 10k self
wc one be ayilala
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by Babtunz: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
OP, you might find this post useful. grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3302934/ayelala-deity
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by saintbillion(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
westlius:

Traditional method maybe 50k
How bro?
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by saintbillion(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Stargangz:
In my area we have what we call osanyin, with just 5k you will get the best result, what osanyin says is 100% correct.
what is osanyin?
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by WantsandMore: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
westlius:

Traditional method maybe 50k
isn't that largely based on the practices of necromancy? Not everyone's religious beliefs permit such hence autopsy will clarify scientific evidence or lack of it

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by Zeebuy: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
farouk2much:
Let dead be dead pls.. Anybody weh killam will surely followam one day
at a ripe old age tongue

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by saintbillion(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
FalseProphet1:
If you don't have money to do autopsy, just bring the dead body to my spiritual center and I'll tell you how he/she died. My prices are quite affordable.

This I have seen.
I should be transporting death body bro? Haba u too na
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by RPG2020(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
mactoni91:
Painful part is you end up paying the money for autopsy, Nigeria pathologist won't see anything.

You are very right 👍 e.g imole case nothing came out
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by saintbillion(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
akpaan:
I'm a death?
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by saintbillion(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeshurun90:
Why not consult "Ayilala"? Very wicked and heartless deity! If u have seen whom Ayilala attacked before, u will understand me better. grin
where can I find ayilala?
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by saintbillion(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Couple of weeks ago? Embalmed? Autopsy is done immediately after death o
I don't think so bro.
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by gidjah(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Haaaa !!baba with this your anointed name ,you end up trying to send some one back to where we were liberated from (ayilala)! You need to re dedicate your soul to Christ,u truly need to
Jeshurun90:
Why not consult "Ayilala"? Very wicked and heartless deity! If u have seen whom Ayilala attacked before, u will understand me better. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by MSN1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
saintbillion:
I lost someone very dear to me in our family couple of weeks ago and his corpse is currently lying in a morgue. The family smell foul play around the corner and has decide to carry out autopsy. Please Pathologist in the house, any info about this? The due process to follow and how much will it cost?
@ O.P Nairaland these days have become home to a lot of premature and unreasonable people, it wasn't like this b4.
To think i came here to learn somtin reasonable and i am seeing a lot of useless comments and pipo putting up adverts on an educative thread, sounds funny.

How can someone create a thread and a lot bring their foolishness to bombard it.
If u want to make advert, create ur thread, if u don't have an idea or any reasonable thing to say; SHUT UP, common sense ought to send that message.
***O.P please carry on with the process because, alot of pipo are commiting atrocities and going scot-free.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by FireUpNow(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
Why pay for autopsy that pathologist in Nigeria will say the cause of death was natural? As the won't see anything
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by saintbillion(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
MSN1:

@ O.P Nairaland these days has become home to a lot of premature and unreasonable people, it wasn't like this b4.
To think i came here to learn somtin reasonable and i am seeing a lot of useless comments and pipo putting up adverts on an educative thread, sounds funny.

How can someone create a thread and a lot brings their foolishness to bombard it.
If u want to make advert, create ur thread, if u don't have an idea or any reasonable thing to say; SHUT UP, common sense ought to send that message.
***O.P please carry on with the process because, alot of pipo are commiting atrocities and going scot-free.
Thanks bro. I'll update this thread by next month.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by NNicewitchh: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
mactoni91:

😏😏😏😏😏
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by Honeydenz(f): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
400k as at April 2023. A deceased lecturer Uncle of mine the family suspected d wife had a hand in his death (domestic abuse), did an autopsy, they were told to bring 400k for the investigation and it takes about two to three months before the result is out.

What happened:
According to the children of the man, he had issues with his wife during d naira scarcity in January, didn't have cash to send his wife to the market. It lead to an intense quarrel and d wife angrily pushed him from d upstairs of duplex down into the parlor sitting room, hit his head on d palour tiles, there was no need going to the hospital. Before the children spoke up, d wife had claimed d man slumped and hit his head in the bathroom while taking his bath. To this day he's still in d mortuary,a man who died in January, no burial, d wife is chilling in the State CID cell, the family insist he gets Justice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by MSN1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
saintbillion:

Thanks bro. I'll update this thread by next month.
Nice 1.
May God guide and b wit u throughout d process.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by Babyboyforeal(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
MSN1:

@ O.P Nairaland these days has become home to a lot of premature and unreasonable people, it wasn't like this b4.

How can someone create a thread and a lot bring their foolishness to bombard it.
my brother i tired oh the so called youth can't even reason properly, no wonder the country is backward

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by TANID(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
Stargangz:
In my area we have what we call osanyin, with just 5k you will get the best result, what osanyin says is 100% correct.
were
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by kareemkamil(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
westlius:

Juju na

Hw does it work with autopsy
Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by baronaaaire: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
akpaan:

No be d same thing wey portable dey smoke wey u dey smoke?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? by Error401: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
Where is your arear and how can I meet osanyin

Stargangz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) / FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria / Judge Orders President Bolsonaro Of Brazil To Wear A Face-Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.