Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

"President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri (30418 Views)

2027: Now Is The Time For Obi And Kwankwaso To Align / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by WorldRichest: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
joyandfaith:

If Tinubu contests election 1000 times he would win. It is only death that can stop him

That's the god of Politics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by LeoDeKing: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Odin13:

Gibberish from a Yoruba man.. online troll

You sabi where villa Dey.?

Yoruba always feel say everyone for nairaland come troll

Get the fvck of my mention

Unserious being

Next!
E pain am

E really pain am

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by Usmanovic95(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Keep shouting rigging up and down. Don't go and strategize on how to win election. PDP had more money than APC in 2015 but APC defeated them.

Na your type go dey shout say rich guys don collect all the fine girls finish like say na all fine girls you fit get with money.

Jonathan played a gentleman politics which APC capitalized on.This very APC will use both legal and illegal means to hold on to power.Reno should save his advice because it is not useful in this context because this APC will never conduct any free and fair election regardless if a merger happens or not.

3 Likes

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by Kaiser20: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Keep shouting rigging up and down. Don't go and strategize on how to win the election. PDP had more money than APC in 2015 but APC defeated them.

Na your type go dey shout say rich guys don collect all the fine girls finish like say na all fine girls you fit get with money.
You are a very funny boy .
Did you say go and strategize to win the election in Nigeria? After that, they will forget to strategize to build on the campaign promises,

1 Like

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by Jostoman: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nothing concern me with nigeria election again.
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by tonesky(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
Reno, can you display wisdom for once? Life, good health comes from God. Let's all pray to be alive before sharing power. No one knows tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

E pain am

E really pain am
how far big boy
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by jom28gy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
You're type is why the country is like this, you're not Man enough to stand on his words, you talks by two sides of your mouth,
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by badoh(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Jonathan was a weakling that handed power over to APC. Stop making useless comparison
This is not a matter of weakling. Buhari defeated Jonathan in the presidential election and he had no choice than to relinquish power. If Jonathan had brought Tinubu to his side and concede some post to him, he wouldn't have lost that election. The fact is you don't underrate an opposition leader who had almost 5 or 6 states under his control and those states are swing states that can determine the winner or loser of the presidential elections.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 3:10am On Nov 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:
If APC use the strategy they used in kogi and Imo election then no merger will work.

No merger will stop APC from rigging, let's tell ourselves the truth and stop deceiving ourselves like Omokri

Why did the strategy fail in Bayelsa?

8 Likes

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by bdon123(m): 3:16am On Nov 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Socio-political activist Reno Omokri has said that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s re-election in 2027 is now certain, following the removal of Abba Yusuf as the Kano State governor.

DAILY POST reported earlier on Friday that the Appeal Court ruled that Governor Abba Yusuf of Kano State was not a member of the New Nigerian Peoples Party (NNPP) at the time the elections were conducted.

Yusuf won the election on the platform of the NNPP but the court upheld the position of the governorship election tribunal, which ruled that the governor is not qualified to contest for the seat.

The judges further stated that the tribunal was wrong not to have disqualified the appellant, Governor Yusuf.

Omokri wrote:

DAILY POST
No amount of merger can stop APC’s rigging machineries frm working.its a lost cause.
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by Blaze14k: 3:19am On Nov 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Keep shouting rigging up and down. Don't go and strategize on how to win election. PDP had more money than APC in 2015 but APC defeated them.

Bro ur comment is half baked,, it doesnt reflect much on reality. The day Nigeria will rise Africa will never be the same
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by SpatialKing(m): 3:23am On Nov 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:
If APC use the strategy they used in kogi and Imo election then no merger will work.

No merger will stop APC from rigging, let's tell ourselves the truth and stop deceiving ourselves like Omokri

That strategy is a wicked strategy

I don't if you play Hardpoints on Call of Duty mobile game where your opponents are already in 100 points while your team are still struggling with 10 points
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by Lisong(m): 3:24am On Nov 18, 2023
Reno is a very foolish man to think tinubu will ever conduct a free and fair election in his life. Tinubu when he was not yet president bought over INEC and hijacked the elections to fraudulently win, is it when he is president that he will now conduct a free and fair elections? If the whole nigeria like let them merge together with cameroon and ghana and vote for Labour party or PDP, Tinubu will still win any election in this country as long as he is the president. As for me i don throway my voters card. Only a big fool will contest for presidency or even vote in the 2027 elections. I will never vote in any elections in this country again until i confirm that sanity is restored in our electoral system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by tiger28: 3:31am On Nov 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Soooo I guess their rigging system didn't work in Bayelsa abi?

You idiots!

Anytime you lose na rigging.....When Tinubu lost in Lagos and APC lost in Katsina( Buhari State) everyone was jubilating.

When Obi "Swept" ALL SE votes that wasn't rigging abi?

Awon "All eyes on the Judiciary " Fools!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by Blaze14k: 3:42am On Nov 18, 2023
tiger28:

Soooo I guess their rigging system didn't work in Bayelsa abi?

You idiots!

Anytime you lose na rigging.....When Tinubu lost in Lagos and APC lost in Katsina( Buhari State) everyone was jubilating.

When Obi "Swept" ALL SE votes that wasn't rigging abi?

Awon "All eyes on the Judiciary " Fools!!!

Bros in kogi and imo inec officials came with written results. This is exactly what he is pointing out and I don't know why u people don't see these things going on. How do u even pretend to this extent?
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by Blitzking: 3:43am On Nov 18, 2023
Some ppl just talk as if they can buy extra 1 seconds talkless of 4 yrs
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by chatinent: 3:44am On Nov 18, 2023
I don't like a two-faced sword anytime!
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by Omobude244: 3:46am On Nov 18, 2023
Odin13:

Because they no get opposition in those states

Why dem no rig bayelsa ?
Because bayelsa has PDP as incumbent and they did try to rigged

Ask yourself why as small As bayelsa is, na their results INEC last declared
Imo with 27 LGA declared result the following day
Kogi with over 20 LGA same thing
But bayelsa with 9 LGA took almost forever

APC and INEC tried to do their abracadabra but PDP been incumbent fought with state power.

2 Likes

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by Manfromlasvegas(m): 3:51am On Nov 18, 2023
Problem with the black man. Make this tenure go at least half first before you start thinking of the next.

Opposition not ready to work and properly oppose before merging and aligning for 2027.

For God sake, we still dey 2023
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by aQUINandmore: 3:52am On Nov 18, 2023
Odin13:
And he believes the Northwest will align with Mr President.. when his Yoruba brothers are already pushing out Northwest far from Presidency/villa.

Reno need to understand the Hausa side talk in the villa .

Let him keep encouraging tribalism at the villa through those around him.. and believe others are born fools. .. like the goat Reno
I wonder if you are in the same country, are the north west the biggest beneficiary of this govt so far?

1 Like

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by aQUINandmore: 3:56am On Nov 18, 2023
Lisong:
Reno is a very foolish man to think tinubu will ever conduct a free and fair election in his life. Tinubu when he was not yet president bought over INEC and hijacked the elections to fraudulently win, is it when he is president that he will now conduct a free and fair elections? If the whole nigeria like let them merge together with cameroon and ghana and vote for Labour party or PDP, Tinubu will still win any election in this country as long as he is the president. As for me i don throway my voters card. Only a big fool will contest for presidency or even vote in the 2027 elections. I will never vote in any elections in this country again until i confirm that sanity is restored in our electoral system.
why are you people so confused? Only you people accuse the yoruba and Hausa people of voting the president in hence they are the enforcers of the current problem we are in, the same you people accuse tinubu of buying inec and rigging his way in. How can the same person voted by yoruba and hausas still buy INEC and rig?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by jamafa: 4:04am On Nov 18, 2023
Odin13:
And he believes the Northwest will align with Mr President.. when his Yoruba brothers are already pushing out Northwest far from Presidency/villa.

Let him keep encouraging tribalism at the villa through those around him.. and believe others are born fools. .. like the goat Reno

Wait o, but when GEJ and Buhari were the president of Nigeria, they were surrounded by thier tribals. I don't know why people are crying foul now??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 4:42am On Nov 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:

we are talking about how to win sham elections when when should be talking about useless electoral act, laws and process.

we don't have elections we have selections. We don't have any democracy either.

I think we should be more worried about how to defend our rights to vote and our votes being counted than voting in a highly rigged system at the mercy of inec or the incumbent.
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by mrpeter010(m): 4:47am On Nov 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Any merger between pdp, LP and the rest will leave some people moving over to APC.
If people don't take drastic measures before then Mahmoud will still announce APC winner, maybe this time it will be on telegram or WhatsApp
. At this point nothing can stop APC again.. Let them rule for more than 200 years. Since nothing will work against them
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by frankson1(m): 5:17am On Nov 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:

You didn't include the strategy they used in Bayelsa undecided

1 Like

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by Lastmankc(m): 5:22am On Nov 18, 2023
Foolish man,he wants his party to merge with the labour party he has be defaming.I never take this fool,ffk, Dino maleye, Joe igbokwe,onanuga serious.They are all pathetic fools
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by StraightGaay: 5:30am On Nov 18, 2023
Godfullsam:
If tinubu fail to perform, Nigerians will boot him out come 2027
Nigerians are the most useless people on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:32am On Nov 18, 2023
Godfullsam:
If tinubu fail to perform, Nigerians will boot him out come 2027
Lol😂
Did u say Nigerians?
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by Atarakpa: 5:36am On Nov 18, 2023
The hustle is real
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by DKM123: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2023
Yet, we kid ourselves that we are in a democracy. Cl0wns!

Democracy that Timnubu and APC has totally destroyed.
Re: "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri by SmartyPants(m): 5:37am On Nov 18, 2023
Odin13:

So the last 8 years plus the years of undermining GEJ are not enough? You still want to control the villa?? How mean hearted can you be while claiming one Nigeria??

Since being in the villa is now a prize to be shared let others have their turn.

Besides, SE + SS + NC is now a unified block. The slightest miscalculation you make, you will see that all of you, both south west and north west will find yourselves far out of that villa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos / Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.