Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Wife Should Greet Her Husband With Native Dialect - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Should Greet Her Husband With Native Dialect (187 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Should Greet Her Husband With Native Dialect by Esobest(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
It is very compulsory that wives should learn to greet their husbands and family members with native dialects…. It shows an act of responsibility
Re: Wife Should Greet Her Husband With Native Dialect by illicit(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
🥴
Re: Wife Should Greet Her Husband With Native Dialect by Jeon(f): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Chaii, Wetin person no go see for African dynasty.

Then you should never get married to a woman that's not from your tribe ,because of cultural differences/may not be able to speak or have interest in your dialect . It shows an act of irresponsibility.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Should Greet Her Husband With Native Dialect by LikeAking: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Esobest:
It is very compulsory that wives should learn to greet their husbands and family members with native dialects…. It shows an act of responsibility

Will that give the husband more money..

We worry over petty things in Africa..
Re: Wife Should Greet Her Husband With Native Dialect by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 18, 2023
Are you on drugs?
Re: Wife Should Greet Her Husband With Native Dialect by GreatAchiever1: 3:15am On Nov 18, 2023
I guess each man with his own way of rulling his own home according to how he sees fit.
Re: Wife Should Greet Her Husband With Native Dialect by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:37am On Nov 18, 2023
Stupid post,very stupid post.delete this thread

1 Like

Re: Wife Should Greet Her Husband With Native Dialect by Nice2023(m): 4:56am On Nov 18, 2023
In this economy...u will tell me if na native language person go chop.
Re: Wife Should Greet Her Husband With Native Dialect by Mindlog: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2023
Esobest:

Joblessness.

(1) (Reply)

High Cost Of Fuel, Food And Others / Almost New 12.5kg Cylinder Available / Missing Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.