Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai (34991 Views)

Liberia Presidential Run-off: Opposition's Boakai Maintains Slim Lead / Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by AzaHub(f): 6:23am On Nov 18, 2023
Its better to let peace reign not cause issue in name of sit tight.

Meanwhile, if you need help...

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by Robetmile: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2023
Good one
Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by Lanre1st(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2023
Sportsmanship
Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by loswhite(m): 6:25am On Nov 18, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Man don loot enough yams for his generations unborn.

So he is not bothered
And emilokun has not looted enough? The problem of this country is the citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by abbasajao(m): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2023
immortalcrown:
When you don't have born-to-rule mentality like Emilakan and Bubu.

Like yes daddy candidate that refuses to concede an election and congratulate the winner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by Aonkuuse(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2023
So don't complain when our politicians children go abroad to study too.... Una go dey quick to call someone foolish here but you guys will sound Soo foolish that the most foolish person will wonder if you guys have any brain at all
PlayMaker14:
This is foolish thinking Or should I say, extreme Poverty mentality.

What has his son hustling for himself got to do with the re-election of his father?

Do you think upside down?

I am glad Weah lost though

4 Likes

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by Difrent: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2023
IVORY2009:

Good! That says it all.....

Good for you if you have A1 in English.....it will only make you a good English language speaker . Nothing more

1 Like

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by TURAKIN2019(f): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2023
Emi lo kan
OloYeOfEgbE:
78 years old former vice president??

Abi my eyes dey pain me....

It is finished
Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by BluntCrazeMan: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2023
No Technologies..
Yet they did a good Election.

Here in Nigeria, with all the technologies, they are still trying to cut corners..
And the technologies kept exposing how rotten they truly are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by PlayMaker14: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2023
Aonkuuse:
So don't complain when our politicians children go abroad to study too.... Una go dey quick to call someone foolish here but you guys will sound Soo foolish that the most foolish person will wonder if you guys have any brain at all
You're quite silly sha....

Was George Weah's son playing for Liberia before his father's victory?

Daft fellow 😂

3 Likes

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by tnerro1(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2023
Nigeria should adopt the 51% model and run offs in both presidential and governorship elections . Although if there had been a run off between Tinubu and Atiku, tinubu would have won cause after the damage done by the last abokii, there is no way another Abokii would have been allowed to continue

1 Like

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by uridiwan(m): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2023
No be everybody be thief my dear brother or sister
Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by Epistasis(m): 6:35am On Nov 18, 2023
He didn't do well at all.
Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by occfx: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2023
immortalcrown:
When you don't have born-to-rule mentality like Emilakan and Bubu.

Yes I am beginning to think evolution is a choice. Some people have decided to evolve and adapt to normal humans while janjaweedds, ronuz and emilokan family have decided to either remain as a chimp or downgrade to some thing worse than a homo sapient. Well, sensible people will continue to preach the gospel Untill victory is achieved or we separate the species of animals in the zoological Republic.

1 Like

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by wittywriter: 6:36am On Nov 18, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
No Technologies..
Yet they did a good Election.

Here in Nigeria, with all the technologies, they are still trying to cut corners..
And the technologies kept exposing how rotten they truly are.
Lexusgs430:
After all his mouth...... George failed to deliver ......😁

What's African's obsession with retired great grand ancestors.......🤔
Obsession due to money bags in political party/parties primaries.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by swaggerjack: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Nice one from Mr. Weah smiley

Unlike the Old DRUGGIE we have in Nigeria that connived with his Electoral Body Chairman
To Manipulate Figures and announce Results @2am like Witchcraft Coven members! sad sad

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by jaxxy(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2023
A democracy and electoral system that works.

Nigerian politicians are too desperate they have destroyed both the country and electoral system.

1 Like

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by Kay25(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2023
George weah really bleeped up people entrusted him with power after so much of him crying around he wants to be president yet go there and fail them doing charity cup around... that's why i can never believe obi to do well when they want power they will act like saints but let them get there.isssh

2 Likes

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by zuto1: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2023
Abeg I am very tired of hearing this "someday we will get there"
IVORY2009:
This can never happen in Nigeria, but thanks to the former president Goodluck Jonathan that made it happen, the current political atmosphere in Nigeria can never see this happen, but I know someday we would get there.
Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by ihecy101: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2023
He is a Hero. I applaud him for his action. Mehn, e no easy to be President of a country even if its for 1 day. He is a great man.

1 Like

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by immortalcrown(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2023
abbasajao:
Like yes daddy candidate that refuses to concede an election and congratulate the winner.
The one with double genders, drug case and forged certificate is the worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by BreconHills(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2023
IVORY2009:
This can never happen in Nigeria, but thanks to the former president Goodluck Jonathan that made it happen, the current political atmosphere in Nigeria can never see this happen, but I know someday we would get there.

Start by winning an election first.
Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by Stanweezy(m): 6:41am On Nov 18, 2023
Minime10:

Boakai would never have won if the first ballot as well as the runof were to conducted by Nigeria's INEC (yakubu)
Inec would have declared Weah the winner from the first ballot and ask Mr. Boakai to go to Court over the 50% constitutional benchmark & then at the Nigeria Court, the Judges would have interpreted the 43.48% votes scored by Weah at the first ballot to be equivalent to the constitutional required 50% votes benchmark. And Mr. Boakai 43.44% votes at the first ballot would have been dismissed on technical grounds 😎

Truly corruption in Nigeria is too much that our judiciary will always words and terms to defend it as far their pocket is loaded

1 Like

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by BreconHills(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Kay25:
George weah really bleeped up people entrusted him with power after so much of him crying around he wants to be president yet go there and fail them doing charity cup around... that's why i can never believe obi to do well when they want power they will act like saints but let them get there.isssh

Populist Presidents generally disappoint. Most have no track record just hype.

6 Likes

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by 46arcadez(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2023
IVORY2009:
We got to the place and left immediately

1 Like

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by Kay25(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2023
BreconHills:

Populist Presidents generally disappoint. Most have no track record just hype.
You are very right same for gej,same for buhari

2 Likes

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by ajealadick(m): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2023
Am ashamed of the conducts of our judiciary.
Minime10:

Boakai would never have won if the first ballot as well as the runof were to conducted by Nigeria's INEC (yakubu)
Inec would have declared Weah the winner from the first ballot and ask Mr. Boakai to go to Court over the 50% constitutional benchmark & then at the Nigeria Court, the Judges would have interpreted the 43.48% votes scored by Weah at the first ballot to be equivalent to the constitutional required 50% votes benchmark. And Mr. Boakai 43.44% votes at the first ballot would have been dismissed on technical grounds 😎
Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by georgeakins: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2023
immortalcrown:
When you don't have born-to-rule mentality like Emilokan and Bubu.

Obi lost
He should congratulate Jagaban.

Ibos are sore losers

4 Likes

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by immortalcrown(m): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2023
georgeakins:
Obi lost He should congratulate Jagaban. Ibos are sore losers
How is this connected to Obi and Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by Lanre1st(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
78 years old former vice president??

Abi my eyes dey pain me....

It is finished

Your eye see well my brother, it from frying pan to fire.

African politicians will always want to die in power and they never give youths a good atmosphere to govern, Only youth can do what George Weah did as JEG did for Buhari. But when Buhari came in with his change agenda what changed? But more worse. I tell people, George Weah may not do better but they will see heal with this Old baba that is living with health support, a case study of Jonathan and Buhari. All these old power drunk politicians will use propaganda to spoil youths in power to drop the helm of the nation’s. But if it’s those Old politicians they can never leave it easily, they will manipulate anything possible to remain in power.

For Africa to grow we still need to ensure that our leaders are youths not old cargoes, don’t let us fall for Old politicians propaganda it’s not a way forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by Menclothing: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2023
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wes Goodman Caught Having Sex With Man In Office, Faces 30 Sexual Accusations / Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.