Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Health Situation- How Masses Wan Take Survive? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Situation- How Masses Wan Take Survive? (214 Views)

Attract The Favor u Wan Using The Real Sea Salt...from The Ocean And Unprocessed / Did You Know?-- Mental Health Situation In Nigeria / MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Situation- How Masses Wan Take Survive? by KBARBIE(f): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2023
My heart 💓 bleeds seriously.

To see where the economy is heading, seeing the news headlines about high prices in the HOPE for health of the sick.

Wondering how the poor masses will cope when health fails.

Is it not said that, HEALTH is WEALTH? How then do people striving to make ends meet, meet up with the escalated prices of drugs when health which is a basic tool for wealth deteriorates?🤔

Common panadol which is just the lowest of them all cost as much as #400 as against #50 that it used to be back then. How will an asthmathic patient cope with the cost of inhaler just to survive? I was once opportuned to assist a man on the road who was gasping for breath ( though not much at that level). I looked closer to help and realized, after the day's work, he was unable to raise enough money for an inhaler until few of us gave him some money to add up to what he has. This takes me to the question, how will some other person like that survive this era?🤔

The basic needs of life is now becoming unbecomingly expensive for the poor masses. My heart reaches out to all those who CANNOT afford this era.

It's a phase that will pass, YES, but when?

Is it until the doctors keep saying "PACK UP" to hundreds of people? GOD FORBID.

To those who hardly fall sick. This is a time to ACKNOWLEDGE and give your maker MORE PRAISES than you've ever did.

God hear our solemn cry😭😭😭.

For surety, there's a BALM in Gilead.

#Lordhavemercy#
#Acryforhelp#
#Barbiesaysso#

Re: Health Situation- How Masses Wan Take Survive? by Monatyk(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
With the selection of wrist braces from read here, find support and relief from arthritis. With the comfort and stability of our custom-made braces, people with arthritis can easily participate in daily activities. Because they are made of high-quality materials, these braces are flexible and durable, guaranteeing their efficacy over time. Discover the ideal option for reducing the symptoms of arthritis, fostering joint health, and improving general wellbeing by browsing the selection at Zofore. With wrist braces from Zofore designed to relieve arthritis, you may increase your comfort and range of motion.
Re: Health Situation- How Masses Wan Take Survive? by Hughehade01: 10:39am On May 11
In today's interconnected world, access to healthcare transcends borders. With the advent of online medical stores like Border Free Health, individuals can procure essential medications and healthcare products conveniently, irrespective of geographical constraints. This digital platform not only enhances accessibility but also promotes wellness by providing a wide range of pharmaceuticals and health-related items at the click of a button. Border Free Health - Online medical store symbolizes the fusion of technology and healthcare, fostering a global community committed to holistic well-being.

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Nyctophobia And How To Conquer It / My Toe Nail Finally Growing Back. / Conception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.