Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

How To Live Your Dream Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Live Your Dream Life (74 Views)

How To Manifest Your Dream Life / Dream Life Mastery Review-- Release The Hidden Power Of Your Mind !! / Build your dream house in Nigeria with a registered Building construction firm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live Your Dream Life by Carter990(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2023
You see everything in life is positioning, if you position yourself where it raining you would get wet💯.

Living your dream life all begins with learning a
skill and not just any skill an high income skill.

Okay this is what I mean….

90 percent of Nigerians are not broke because they don't have a job or they lack a skill. Most are simply broke because they are hoping to get rich with a low paying job and a low income skill. It just like doing the same thing and Hoping for a different result that's a sign of insanity.

Sounds crazy right?? But that's most people's reality….

Let's use barbing as a case study… 80 percent of barbers in Nigeria don't have 10 million in thier bank account. Meaning you can be in the business for years and still be dead broke.

same with other low paying skills and low paying jobs.

But high Paying skills doesn't work that way once you've mastered the skill then Living a life of freedom and abundance becomes the by product.

You don't have to take my words for it. You can simply do your own little research on high paying skills and thank me later.

Talking of high paying skills I will be holding a free video class where I would be explaining how you can start an high paying skill and everything you need to know about it.

If interested you can reply or check my signature for my no

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Beginners Course / Stop Living An Average Life And Settling For Less Just To Earn A Living. / Purchase Top Notch Car Paint Protection Products To Enhance Vehicle’s Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.