Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,763 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (66 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 6)

Life is too short for you to continue wasting your time on what you can’t change.
Today is the bridge God has given you to fix up the errors of yesterday and cross over with ease to your divinely designed future.

But wait o!
How can one enter the future without knowing that future?...

Beloveth child of God, fear not nor be dismayed about the future, for your future is well written and properly documented before you were born.
Jeremiah 1:5; Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Isaiah 49:1; Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

You are a divine project in the hand of God, you are a piece in the master plan of God for the world, there are many souls out there who’s life can’t be complete without encountering you.

The new Guinness world record holder ‘Hilda Baci’ started from zero hour, but the proper use of her time and her determination to act on the thought of setting a new world record through her ‘Cook A Thon’ challenge has paid off. Through the proper use of her momentary thoughts, her kitchen assistant whom you and I never knew before, is now trending on many global platforms.
Tell me how Hilda Baci’s kitchen assistant’s life would’ve been complete if Hilda Baci was somewhere prostituting?

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life, He is the DATA BASE of all creation.
John 1:3-4; All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
[4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

It is only in the Source and from the Manufacturer, you’ll be able to discover the true raw materials used in the creation of any item, its purpose (reason for creation) and its full capabilities and functionality. Jesus Christ is the RAW MATERIAL, while God the Father is our MANUFACTURER, and as such, if you don’t depend on your Manufacturer, how then will you find or discover the real reason you were created?
In the search for purpose, many have put their hands into unimaginable things and gone to unthinkable places.

Beloveth, purpose discovery leads to satisfaction, contentment, joy and peace of mind, it settles your inner longings and establishes the presence of God around you all the time.

Child of God, think into your momentary enterprise and soon you’ll start living into your future enterprise.
Don’t be afraid of starting small. Think big, but start small.

To be continued…

Prayer: Almighty Father, thank you for your word today, as I act on your word, please Lord, use it to reshape my life back to your purpose in Jesus Christ’s name.
Amen!

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly...

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Jesus / Who Is HE? / You Should Have A Philanthropic Heart (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.