Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Stop Buying Fake, Make Coconut Oil Yourself - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Buying Fake, Make Coconut Oil Yourself (236 Views)

Man Cries Out After Buying Fake Postinor2 That Can't Flush Away Pregrancy (pics) / FUNMI COCONUTS: 100% UNADULTERATED COCONUT OIL, COCONUT FLOUR, COCONUT FUFU / Organic Coconut Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Buying Fake, Make Coconut Oil Yourself by pragmatistm(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2023
Have you ever imagined that more than 90% of all coconut oil sold out there is fake and mixture of edible and other oils? Many don't know this unless you try this simple step yourself. Follow me and see how to make your own coconut oil easily. When you finish, try and compare the oil with those sold in the market and see the huge difference between the original and all the fake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yJMDKrirIw

After watching, if anything isn't clear to you, you can ask me any questions and I will be glad to respond.
Re: Stop Buying Fake, Make Coconut Oil Yourself by pragmatistm(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
If you have tried this, let us know the results.
Re: Stop Buying Fake, Make Coconut Oil Yourself by pragmatistm(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
Learn to use original coconut oil to reverse grey hair naturally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeqg5CX5vqE?si=DBlW256Q9Qu9uOvz

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Do Check Up On Your Health? / Find Ways To Improve Your Financial Condition / I Feel Like It Is Nutritional Insurance To Make Sure Nutrisystem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.