Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,356 members, 7,868,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO (15572 Views)

80% Of Employees In Banks Are Casual Workers: ASSBIFI / Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos / Voice Of America Sacks 15 Hausa Employees In A Nigeria Bribery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by 89green: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
verybadmouth:

Which money? You put money for payment gateway

grin Wahala, he doesn't know the difference between opay and paystack grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by verybadmouth(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
89green:

grin Wahala, he doesn't know the difference between opay and paystack grin
I swear. Abi the guy just wanted to type something

1 Like

Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by bluefilm: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
E don red
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Swiftgrp: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
nlfpmod:

Shola Akinlade (Shollsman)
That's fair enough as long as there's a juicy severance package for the 33 former employees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Tonytonex(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
verybadmouth:

LOL grin I dey received alerts from them . And it dey always give me joy.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Tonytonex(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Swiftgrp:

That's fair enough as long as there's a juicy severance package for the 33 former employee s.
they really tried for them. Four months oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Tonytonex(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
verybadmouth:

I swear. Abi the guy just wanted to type something
I know wetin I dey do. grin
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by verybadmouth(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Tonytonex:
LOL grin I dey received alerts from them . And it dey always give me joy.
Bro you funny I swear
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Jcomtrader: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
verybadmouth:

Na so many of them pack money go keep inside patricia app cheesy
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Dimehook: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
laivwire:
They are too expensive.

African talent will take less pay for much more work.
Yeah, and this has been done to maximise profit for the parent company Stripe, if you know you know
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Litmus: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
verybadmouth:
They will get another job since they are in working countries. If it were Naija, their own is finished

Or do business in Nigeria, being finished is not an option. Let's not - because of politics- inadvertently groom ourselves to be like the rest of Africa, lazy brained, handout seekers.
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Litmus: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
null
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Litmus: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
null
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Litmus: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
null
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
verybadmouth:

That is how you know the clout chasers. No mind am
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Kenmarine(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Everyone is saying tech tech tech, but there is no sector with much job insecurity than the tech.. right now the least thing you need is a sack letter in this confused world.
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by StraightGaay: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Paystack my niggar

Only real football glambers can relate
Lol
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Quebec91(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
cheesy cheesy
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Paystack my niggar

Only real football glambers can relate
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by djseanjohn77: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
verybadmouth:
They will get another job since they are in working countries. If it were Naija, their own is finished

Sharrap, what do you know?
is it because those countries don't post in refrence to general population but focuses solely on their citizens. In a country where the citizens are less than 30% of the population. Ask anyone living and working in the Middle East in the last 10 years, there has been job lost more than any where in the world in the last 1-2 years, the difference is, you can't protest, you can't go to the press. The few that are employed are being owed salaries for months. Google and see for yourself. Since your type that has never been to the airport before always think Nigeria is the worst country or econmical suffering nation of the world. Things are rapidly changing all over the world, sadly, the Nigerians abroad or in these places who needs money to relocate keep lying to the gullible ones everyday so that they can gather as much as possible and JAPA before the new victims will come in.
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by DissTroy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
" The severance package includes 4 months’ salary, [accelerating equity vesting, extending health insurance by 3 months, and more."

Accelerated equity vesting? Damn! These employees had the juiciest contracts. With PayStack's increasing valuation, they are made.

Just divest into other interests.
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by DangoteIvy: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
ecolime:
If you work in FINTECH, you never get job oo.

Dey collect the fat paychecks but plan your exit from day 1.

Their Nigerian/African workers shouldn't relax at all.
shocked Why U say so. Mind sharing?
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by slex(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Shola , boss.

I wish I was close to you back then in school .

But so happy for you on Ur success all this years
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by TheGift: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
verybadmouth:

Why always negative? The ones that are working in Nigeria , is their own finished?
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Breadnote: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Talk to a psychologist.(for counseling). depression.low self esteem.addiction.recovery from heart breaks.how to find a life partner/spouse.how to live a fullfilled/h appy life.how to be successful in life.how to end failures in life.how to be focus in life.how to live long on Earth.phone-07062106186.whatsapp-07062106186
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by frankson1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
verybadmouth:

😅😅😅😅By now, you should have known the kind of people you interact with in this Nairaland.
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by MasterTeeUSA: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Smart choice...abroad business must have been bleeding their cash with forex exchange rate ...stay local or convince your workers to relocate to Nigeria

nlfpmod:

Shola Akinlade (Shollsman)
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Carlos3917: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
It's disheartening to hear about the recent layoffs at Paystack in Dubai and Europe. Losing a job is never easy, and my thoughts go out to the affected employees during this challenging time.

I wonder about the reasons behind the decision and how it aligns with Paystack's overall strategy. Layoffs are often a tough but necessary step for companies facing financial challenges or restructuring. It would be helpful to have more context on the company's current situation and the specific factors that led to this decision.

Additionally, I hope that the affected employees receive the support they need as they navigate through this period of uncertainty. Job loss can be a significant setback, but it can also open up new opportunities for growth and resilience.

It's crucial for companies to prioritize transparency and communication during such transitions, ensuring that employees are well-informed and have access to resources for their next steps. As the situation unfolds, I'll be keen to see how Paystack addresses the aftermath and what measures they put in place to support both the remaining staff and those who have been let go.

Wishing everyone affected the best in their future endeavors.
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by StephanieBr: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
I'm happy to help you draft a forum comment. However, to create a relevant and appropriate response, could you provide me with some specific details or your thoughts on the topic? Your perspective or what you'd like to express in the comment would be useful!
Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by nedekid: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Na wah, all these tech companies, na to clean out walka. Within years new innovations make them decline.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO by Rejouir: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2023
haybhi1:
Silent money = Shola Akinade
Are you aware his business was incorporated abroad. His not the major owner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal University Lafia is Paying Half Salary for January 2016!!! / Deposit Target: Nigerian Bankers’ Nightmare / How To Increase Your Income In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.