Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ... (788 Views)

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Dtruthspeaker: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
For those of you still not aware of the scam of God loving the entire world, well, please see below! undecided

While in the desert, God sent snakes to kill the Israelites for complaining. ...

Wrong! God loved man first.

Then man always does something which greatly annoys Him and makes Him withdraw His love from him even unto turning His love to hate, as shown by the same snake story.

But this does not in anyway negate the fact that God Loved and He took the first steps of Love before man messed it up.
Re: ... by Dtruthspeaker: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
Matinox:

Clearly a lying spirit.

Believers on this platform need to be careful on consuming information from their kinds.

I tell it to him everytime I see where he gets out of line.
Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
For one, Jesus Christ made clear that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel.
21 Jesus went from there to the area of Tyre and Sidon.
22 A Canaanite woman from that area came out and began shouting, “Lord, Son of David, please help me! My daughter has a demon inside her, and she is suffering very much.”
23 But Jesus did not answer her. So the followers came to him and said, “Tell her to go away. She keeps crying out and will not leave us alone.”
24 Jesus answered, “God sent me ONLY to the lost people of Israel.” - Matthew 15 vs 21 - 24
30 I can do nothing alone. I judge only the way I am told. And my judgment is right, because I am not trying to please myself. I want only to please the one who sent me. - John 5 vs 30
35 Then Jesus said, “I am the bread that gives life. No one who comes to me will ever be hungry. No one who believes in me will ever be thirsty.
36 I told you before that you have seen me, and still you don’t believe.
37 The Father gives me my people. Every one of them will come to me. I will always accept them.
38 I came down from heaven to do what God wants, not what I want.
39 I must not lose anyone God has given me. But I must raise them up on the last day. This is what the one who sent me wants me to do.
40 Everyone who sees the Son and believes in him has eternal life. I will raise them up on the last day. This is what my Father wants.” - John 6 vs 35 - 40
34 Jesus said, “My food is to do what the one who sent me wants me to do. My food is to finish the work that he gave me to do. - John 4 vs 34
Clearly, the scam of God loving the vast world could not have come from the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ but the scam that is the doctrines and traditions of men... lies, which Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of. undecided
Re: ... by Matinox: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong! God loved man first.

Then man akways does something which greatly annoys Him and makes Him withdraw His love from him even unto turning His love to hate, as shown by the same snake story.

But this does not in anyway negate the fact that God Loved and He took the first steps of Love before man messed it up.

Apt!
Re: ... by Dtruthspeaker: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
For one, Jesus Christ made clear that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel. ...

Job was not an Israelite yet he got God's attention, same for the centurion and the Ethiopian eunuch.

So as usual, you liie and love lying else you would have seen that Mathew 21:24 is simply saying "To Israel FIRST, then to the world (gentiles) exactly as Paul explained in Romans 1:16.
Re: ... by ojobolinda: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mentioned God, did you not? Why should God love you or do anything for you? What obligation does He have towards your person? Who are you to God? undecided
Go to hell my dear
Re: ... by ojobolinda: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
FOLYKAZE:

Who told you suicide is a sin?
Bible say "thou shall not kill"
Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
ojobolinda:
Go to hell my dear
I am afraid I can't do that. undecided
Re: ... by ojobolinda: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I can't do that. undecided
Then keep mute or get off this thread. because you are clearly an Antichrist!
Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
ojobolinda:
Then keep mute or get off this thread. because you are clearly an Antichrist!
I am AntiChrist but you believing that somehow your delusions which are against the very Words of Jesus Christ aren't? WOW.... shocked
Re: ... by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
ojobolinda:
Bible say "thou shall not kill"

The Bible didn't day thou shall not kill, it rather said thou shall not murder. There is huge moral differences between kill and murder. The Hebrew differences between "harag" (killing) and "ratzah" (murder) and notes the different moral connotations. Albeit, the person whom that said law was handed over to went on killing rampage yet was not punished.

The point here is suicide. Show me where it is written in the Bible where it is declared that side is sin
Re: ... by Texcyndy: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
ojobolinda:
I really envy the dead, they don't get to worry over NOTHING!... I can't kill myself because suicide is a sin and I don't want to go to hell, committing suicide is like buying your one way ticket to hell. I am just tired of living, I just want to leave this earth for those that wants it.

Dont ask me what the problem is because I can't mention one. I worry about too many things that I just want to stop worrying. Nothing makes me happy, I am just moody and I have distance myself from friends because I don't want them to know what am going through or see how vulnerable I am.

If God loves me, he should just take my life in my sleep (I think that is the most peaceful death one can wish for).
1. There is a reason you were given this life. First it is a gift to you so appreciate it.
2. Stop worrying. Rather have faith. That's how the just can successfully live in this world.
3. Cast your worries, burdens on Jesus. He cares. You have a destiny to fulfill. Ask God for these3 things. Mercy, Grace and Favour

1 Like

Re: ... by ojobolinda: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
Texcyndy:

1. There is a reason you were given this life. First it is a gift to you so appreciate it.
2. Stop worrying. Rather have faith. That's how the just can successfully live in this world.
3. Cast your worries, burdens on Jesus. He cares. You have a destiny to fulfill. Ask God for these3 things. Mercy, Grace and Favour
Thank you so much for this!
Re: ... by ojobolinda: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am AntiChrist but you believing that somehow your delusions which are against the very Words of Jesus Christ aren't? WOW.... shocked
Oga rest!... U are beginning to sound like a broken record
Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
ojobolinda:
Oga rest!... U are beginning to sound like a broken record
And you think you don't already? undecided
Re: ... by ojobolinda: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And you think you don't already? undecided
Of cos I am because I am engaging your sorry self... You wouldn't get any more reply from me.
Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
ojobolinda:
Of cos I am because I am engaging your sorry self... You wouldn't get any more reply from me.
Sigh!

Look, the reason you exist has to do with your parents deciding to have you. You only enter into God's focus after you become born-again — born of Water AND born of Spirit(of Eternal Life i.e. literally possessed by Him). God made particularly clear in Scripture that His love exists only for those who obey His commandments — those who have been first born-again. Otherwise, you continue to exist condemned to die by God, and as God said from dust you were made and to dust you return after you die- Genesis 3 vs 16 -24 . undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invitation To Grace Business School’s Free 1 Day Class On 1st October 2007 / To All Muslim Faithfuls! / We All Have Our Past. Do You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.