Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ... (787 Views)

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by ojobolinda: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2023

5 Likes

Re: ... by superCleanworks(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
ojobolinda:

I can't kill myself because suicide is a sin

I don't know if it is a sin but I am sure of this, one million dollars & your brain will not remember suixide 💵. Cheer up.
We will all end up dead, what is the hurry?

I took my time to write this for you so you can chill but if you Still feel like going? it is Totally up to you.

8 Likes

Re: ... by FarmBusinessNG: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Apply the same worrying energy to hope for better things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by CoronaVirusPro: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Surah Al-Hadid 57:23

"No affliction, God forbid, has befallen you without the knowledge of your Lord. Whatever you are experiencing is according to the pre-ordained scheme of Allah, which is already recorded in the writ of destiny. And you are being made to pass through these trials and tribulations for the sake of your own training for the great service that Allah wills to take from you. If you are made to attain to success without passing through these hardships, weaknesses will remain in your character due to which you will neither be able to digest power and authority nor withstand the tempests and furies of falsehood."

2 Likes

Re: ... by Babaken(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
ojobolinda:
I really envy the dead, they don't get to worry over NOTHING!... I can't kill myself because suicide is a sin and I don't want to go to hell, committing suicide is like buying your one way ticket to hell. I am just tired of living, I just want to leave this earth for those that wants it.

Dont ask me what the problem is because I can't mention one. I worry about too many things that I just want to stop worrying. Nothing makes me happy, I am just moody and I have distance myself from friends because I don't want them to know what am going through or see how vulnerable I am.

If God loves me, he should just take my life in my sleep (I think that is the most peaceful death one can wish for).
Calm down some people case are worst than yours but they are still pushing.
Re: ... by ojobolinda: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
Babaken:
Calm down some people case are worst than yours but they are still pushing.
I really don't want to push because its of no use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by ojobolinda: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Surah Al-Hadid 57:23

"No affliction, God forbid, has befallen you without the knowledge of your Lord. Whatever you are experiencing is according to the pre-ordained scheme of Allah, which is already recorded in the writ of destiny. And you are being made to pass through these trials and tribulations for the sake of your own training for the great service that Allah wills to take from you. If you are made to attain to success without passing through these hardships, weaknesses will remain in your character due to which you will neither be able to digest power and authority nor withstand the tempests and furies of falsehood."

Thank you

1 Like

Re: ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
You remind me of Enoch and Elijah, the two of them felt really bad about the events in their days so God took the both of them away from the sight of evildoers.
Enoch was sent to an early grave while Elijah was taken to another place where he couldn't see the bad things Israelites were doing again.
So you have asked just like those faithful servants of God.
However as servants of God in this time of the end we have a duty to find out people like us who are groaning regarding what is happening in our generation, we are to join them in the study of God's word and contemplating on what He wants us to do in support of His good plans {Malachi 3:16} angels will be commanded to write down names i pray that your name and mine be found written in the book of life! Revelations 20:15

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
ojobolinda:
■ If God loves me, he should just take my life in my sleep (I think that is the most peaceful death one can wish for).
Who told you God loves you? Or a better question would be Why should God love you in particular? What do you do that God should love you for? I hope you are not deceived into believing that because your parents chose to birth you, then God is somehow obligated to love you. undecided
Re: ... by ojobolinda: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You remind me of Enoch and Elijah, the two of them felt really bad about the events in their days so God took the both of them away from the sight of evildoers.
Enoch was sent to an early grave while Elijah was taken to another place where he couldn't see the bad things Israelites were doing again.
So you have asked just like those faithful servants of God.
However as servants of God in this time of the end we have a duty to find out people like us who are groaning regarding what is happening in our generation, we are to join them in the study of God's word and contemplating on what He wants us to do in support of His good plans {Malachi 3:16} angels will be commanded to write down names i pray that your name and mine be found written in the book of life! Revelations 20:15

May you have PEACE! smiley
Thank you so much for this

2 Likes

Re: ... by ojobolinda: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who told you God loves you? Or a better question would be Why should God love you in particular? What do you do that God should love you for? I hope you are not deceived into believing that because your parents chose to birth you, then God is somehow obligated to love you. undecided
What are you saying?... Pls stay off this thread!, I don't have time for your kind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
ojobolinda:
What are you saying?... Pls stay off this thread!, I don't have time for your kind
You mentioned God, did you not?
ojobolinda:
If God loves me, he should just take my life in my sleep (I think that is the most peaceful death one can wish for).
Why should God love you or do anything for you? What obligation does He have towards your person? Who are you to God? undecided
Re: ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
ojobolinda:
Thank you so much for this

You're welcome!
Re: ... by Aemmyjah(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Throw your burden on Jehovah God
He cares for you
He is close to the broken-hearted and gives power to the tired one
Why not pour out your heart to him ij prayer?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
superCleanworks:

I don't know if it is a sin but I am sure of this, one million dollars & your brain will not remember suixide 💵. Cheer up.
We will all end up dead, what is the hurry?

I always think of Stephen Hawkins when I get upset with life. For me he was the only one who had the right to press the suixide button. I mean, How do you get so gifted with SUPER HIGH IQ and wealth but so mangled with a wheel chair destiny for life?
-He never got to dance or sing.
-He never got to hug a woman or play tennis.
-He never got to climb the stairs
-He never got to play ball or drive cars or run with his legs.
-He never got to open his mouth to say I LOVE YOU or F-CK YOU. Couldn't even express emotions naturally.
-He never got to go to a shop and test the clothes or shoes by himself.
-He never got to use his 10 fingers to type on a keyboard or eat food like you just did.

Let's not even talk about all the hate and insensitivity that he must have faced while growing up, TILL NOW people still make jest of him. Yet he enjoyed life till it was time to go.

I took my time to write this for you so you can chill but if you Still feel like going? it is Totally up to you.
You know he wasn't born like that abi? He did alot of those stuff before the incident.
Re: ... by superCleanworks(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
Lukepeter:

You know he wasn't born like that abi? He did alot of those stuff before the incident.

Yes you are so correct. I accept. But Does it make the issue of suicide any different? If at all, is it not the more valid reason for suicide?
To be born so healthy and leading a beautiful life only to be diagnosed with a disease that will start squeezing you slowly from the age of 21 when your mates are traveling, facing careers, dancing, chasing girls, riding bikes and enjoying adventure life?
Well, all I meant was, people have had it worse and still made the most of life.
Re: ... by FiftyFifty(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
ojobolinda:
I really envy the dead, they don't get to worry over NOTHING!... I can't kill myself because suicide is a sin and I don't want to go to hell, committing suicide is like buying your one way ticket to hell.

Never give up bro, it isn't over until it's over. God can change everything in a bleak of an eye. Don't give up, don't cave in, don't ever surrender. Many successful people have gone through worse than what you're going through now but it's all history now. The whole world belongs to him who knows how to wait. I wish you the best this life has to offer.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Dtruthspeaker: 3:47am On Nov 19, 2023
ojobolinda:
..if God loves me, he should just take my life in my sleep (I think that is the most peaceful death one can wish for).

See selfish people 'God loves me, God loves me" you no dey love God? dem forbid una from loving God?

And especially as He don love you finish but you no kon love Am, He no go waka?

Everytime love me, love me, love me but una no dey love una own. How selfish.

God has given you your talent of life, you can decide to use it or bury it.
Re: ... by orisa37: 4:50am On Nov 19, 2023
YOU BECOME USELESS TO LIFE. DEATH FORGOTTEN IS DONE WITH ETERNAL LIFE.
Re: ... by ojobolinda: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See selfish people 'God loves me, God loves me" you no dey love God? dem forbid una from loving God?

And especially as He don love you finish but you no kon love Am, He no go wake?

Everytime love me, love me, love me but una no dey love una own. How selfish.

God has given you your talent of life, you can decide to use it or busy it.

My friend go and rest.... You are capping rubbish pls
Re: ... by ojobolinda: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Never give up bro, it isn't over until it's over. God can change everything in a bleak of an eye. Don't give up, don't cave in, don't ever surrender. Many successful people have gone through worse than what you're going through now but it's all history now. The whole world belongs to him who knows how to wait. I wish you the best this life has to offer.
Thank you for this encouragement
Re: ... by ojobolinda: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Throw your burden on Jehovah God He cares for you He is close to the broken-hearted and gives power to the tired one Why not pour out your heart to him ij prayer?
Thank you dear
Re: ... by eepeepook: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
If you need a reason to live, engage Kobojunkie in a pointless debate. I dare you.

1 Like

Re: ... by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
ojobolinda:
I really envy the dead, they don't get to worry over NOTHING!... I can't kill myself because suicide is a sin and I don't want to go to hell, committing suicide is like buying your one way ticket to hell. I am just tired of living, I just want to leave this earth for those that wants it.

Dont ask me what the problem is because I can't mention one. I worry about too many things that I just want to stop worrying. Nothing makes me happy, I am just moody and I have distance myself from friends because I don't want them to know what am going through or see how vulnerable I am.

Who told you suicide is a sin?
Re: ... by frank317: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:

why will or should God not love her? why did he create her if he didnt intend to love her?

You go about all over the place talking like you know this God one on one, as in, the both of you even hang out to drink one or two bottles

1 Like

Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
frank317:
■ why will or should God not love her?
■ why did he create her if he didnt intend to love her?
■ You go about all over the place talking like you know this God one on one, as in, the both of you even hang out to drink one or two bottles
1. Here's a question for you. Who are those that God explicitly said that He loves? Find that answer and you will find Why God never in fact stated that He loves everyone. undecided

2. OP's father and mother chose to have OP. Why do you have this OBLIGATION placed on God to love OP though? undecided

3. To know God means to submit to and accept His Truth. Nowhere in Scripture or God's Truth is it written that God loves everyone simply because God created man. undecided
Re: ... by frank317: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Then this no get sense... Creating people he does not love
Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
frank317:
Then this no get sense... Creating people he does not love
This has been Scripture truth for thousands of years. You merely just realizing it means you have not been paying attention all along. lipsrsealed

He may have created the birth engine but it was the decision of your mother and father to bring you into existence. So direct your angst in the right direction. lipsrsealed
Re: ... by Dtruthspeaker: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
ojobolinda:
My friend go and rest.... You are capping rubbish pls

I am just telling you the Truth just before you agree that you are an atheist after all the encouragements you have gotthen would have been exhausted and then there is nothing more they could say which would strengthen you.

You are not the first thst this is hapoening to. this is exactly what happened to other people just before they agreed and declared that they are now atheists.
Re: ... by Dtruthspeaker: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Here's a question for you. Who are those that God explicitly said that He loves? Find that answer and you will find Why God never in fact stated that He loves everyone. :-...

John 3:16 already shows you a lying demon

1 Like

Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
For those of you still not aware of the scam of God loving the entire world, well, please see below! undecided

While in the desert, God sent snakes to kill the Israelites for complaining. And then God told Moses to lift a bronze snake proclaiming that those of the people of Israel bitten by the snakes(condemned to die) who would choose to look up at the bronze statue would be saved from death(condemnation of death), a sentence inflicted on them by God Himself.
4 The Israelites left Mount Hor and traveled on the road that goes to the Red Sea. They did this to go around the country of Edom. But the people became impatient.
5 They began complaining against God and Moses. The people said, “Why did you bring us out of Egypt? We will die here in the desert! There is no bread and no water! And we hate this terrible food!”
6 So the Lord sent poisonous snakes among the people. The snakes bit the people, and many of the Israelites died.
7 The people came to Moses and said, “We know that we sinned when we spoke against the Lord and against you. Pray to the Lord. Ask him to take away these snakes.” So Moses prayed for them.
8 The Lord said to Moses, “Make a bronze snake and put it on a pole. If anyone is bitten by a snake, that person should look at the bronze snake on the pole. Then that person will not die.”
9 So Moses made a bronze snake and put it on a pole. Then when a snake bit anyone, that person looked at the bronze snake on the pole and lived. - Numbers 21 vs 4 - 9
Moses lifted the bronze snake, and those who looked at it lived. undecided

Jesus Christ told you in His Gospel that in the same way that Moses lifted the snake in the desert for the people of Israel so also He too would be raised as a beacon for those among them who wished to live after being condemned to die by God.
14 “Moses lifted up the snake in the desert. It is the same with the Son of Man. He must be lifted up too.
15 Then everyone who believes in him can have eternal life.”
16 Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life.
17 God sent his Son into the world. He did not send him to judge the world guilty but to save the world through him. - John 3 vs 14-16
God is responsible for condemning the Israelites to perish in the grave — lost. And He, God sent Jesus Christ also sent Jesus Christ to save the same people... Israel, well those among them condemned to die of course. undecided

So, in essence, the world that Jesus Christ was sent to is the world that consists of those condemned of Israel aka the Lost sheep of Israel. Just as Jesus Christ made clear. undecided
Re: ... by Matinox: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

John 3:16 already shows you a lying demon

Clearly a lying spirit.

Believers on this platform need to be careful on consuming information from their kinds.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fast, Pray And Give In The Holy Month Of Ramadahan / Volunteers Needed. / Check Dis Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.