Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ismaila Hussaini Bags CONYSSA Award, Calls For Youth Resilience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ismaila Hussaini Bags CONYSSA Award, Calls For Youth Resilience (87 Views)

Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 / Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ismaila Hussaini Bags CONYSSA Award, Calls For Youth Resilience by Daudupress: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
The Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Al-QADR International Limited, Ismaila Hussaini has on Friday bagged a National award under the algae of the Coalition of Nigerian Youth on Safety and Security Affairs, CONYSSA as the ICON of SECURITY AMBASSADOR

While making the award presentation in Abuja, the Director General of CONYSSA, Amb. Ade Mario Emmanuel disclosed that Mr.Ismaila Hussaini's recognition is based on his role in giving direction to the younger generation and being an inspiration to the youth at Large.
"Your impact in community service, advancement of humanity, and peace you preach, is an encouragement to the younger generation. Your social activities have brought to your state and other parts of the country into the limelight.

While reacting to the award, Ismaila Hussaini encouraged Nigerian youth and the Coalition of the Nigerian Youth on Safety and Security Affairs to be resilient, focused, and hungry in achieving greater heights.
"You guys are doing great, however, we need to engage our youth. When you live in a society like ours and leave the youth redundant, you literally stand a chance to continuously fight crime, that's why we need reorientation and create useful platforms to be used as channels to engage the youth.

"However, I am so proud of myself as a Nigerian and the younger generation. You guys are intelligent and resilient. An average Nigerian youth want to be successful in every endeavor they find themselves irrespective of the part of the world they are in. That's what describes a Nigerian.

"Despite we understand that the government and the society at large are not creating enough enabling environment and creating a wide range of orientation and reorientation to let people see the potentials in themselves, especially the youth, I still admonish the younger generation to be resilient because Nigeria is a great nation and as citizens, we are all image makers of the country and it should be known by who we are, what we do, our contribution to global development and our roles in the security of lives and property.

While calling on the federal government to create windows of engagement to bridge the gap between the youth and the government, he tasked the Tunubu-led administration to make security a priority stressing that Nigeria's ability to attract international investments is determined by the stability of the economy security-wise.
"Like I mentioned earlier, security is everyone's business. You are responsible for your own immediate security by extension, your community and the environment. When we are involved in security then we can all be proud of ourselves. We can go to bed with our two eyes closed.

"Recapping my statement, I want to personally beg all of you and encourage you all to keep up the good work.
I tell you for free for me, security is everyone's business and the agenda that drives the inspiration of what you guys are doing should be beckoned on national interest.

"You people have dedicated your time towards this agenda, and then, we cannot speak less of you, other than to encourage you all".

Similarly, the organization's public relations officer, Emmanuel Daudu, while speaking on the organization, has this to say, "COALITION OF NIGERIA YOUTH ON SECURITY & SAFETY AFFAIRS is a robust and pragmatic interventionist initiative of young leaders from various organizational backgrounds, majorly para-military and community based youth organizations.

"Our VISION is to build a complementary and effective youth super-structure to collaborate with the security outfits of Nigeria to combat the rising security challenges across the country, while achieving improved security of lives and properties in all communities of the Nation. And in achieving the aforementioned, we have a MISSION of sensitizing the Nigeria Youth towards placing greater focus on and owing up Security Matters as a major community responsibility, and bridging the widening relationship gap between the youths and the nation's security architecture. Our major GOAL is to reduce crime among the Nigerians".

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Accuses FG Of ‘double National Offense’ Against IPOB Leader / NITMA Award 2023: Obaseki Wins ICT Gold Merit Award / In An Attempt To Improve Teaching And Boost Technological Compliance Among Teach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.