Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns (978 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Ibadan Polytechnic Student Confronts Colleague For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by Metrix147: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
An HND 1 student of Abia State Polytechnic Abia has reportedly drowned during a swimming in a river in Umuahia, the state capital.

The student whose identity could not be ascertained as at the moment of this report hails from Uzuakoli in Bende LGA and is said to be the only son of his parents.

He was said to have drowned at the popular Umuchime river(iyi Umuchime) of Ossah Ibeku in Umuahia North Local Government where he had gone to swim with his friends.

One Comrade Ugorji Kalu said the victim’s friends did not notice that he was drowning until it was too late when he was already dead.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-polytechnic-student-who-is-only-son-of-his-parents-reportedly-drowns/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by Hezzyluv: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Chai.. cry
Only son fa, so painful cry cry

RIP

But, what could have made him entered the river since he can't swim?
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by yinkus6750(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
So sad.
May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by ayterajah(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
R.I.P
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by illicit(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
Most only sons usually die miserably
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by kestolove95(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dot Nation people have use this one again
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Our Eastern allies don't take their male child play but unfortunately this family lost their only son.

Rest well Boy
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by NFBI: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Who send am to go swim when he is not a fish?
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by Dexy4yah(m): 2:41am On Nov 19, 2023
The easiest way to die is to enter river when you don't know how to swim
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by TANID(m): 4:20am On Nov 19, 2023
shocked
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by Blake755: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2023
Nah the parents i pity why going to swim when you don't know how to swim 💔
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by Koralords: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Our Eastern allies don't used their male child play but unfortunately this family lost their only son.

Rest well Boy
If you trully a female and you have this much hate in you am sorry for your generations
Do you know what it means to loose a loved one not to talk of an only child
No be everything be joke

1 Like

Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2023
Koralords:

If you trully a female and you have this much hate in you am sorry for your generations
Do you know what it means to loose a loved one not to talk of an only child
No be everything be joke

My dear please read and comprehend my write up, I'm not mocking the bereaved rather I know how Igbo culture don't use their male child play because a son is very important to the family.
I'm married and have a son too so I know how it's feels loosing its
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by Pepperdemisback: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
Person wen get only one cloth, no dey join peers to play for inside rain.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by Koralords: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

My dear please read and comprehend my write up, I'm not mocking the bereaved rather I know how Igbo culture don't use their male child play because a son is very important to the family.
I'm married and have a son too so I know how it's feels loosing its
Sorry qouted the wrong person Iya that keystolove or wtf he name is,sorry please
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
Koralords:

Sorry qouted the wrong person Iya that keystolove or wtf he name is,sorry please
Thanks I appreciate
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by seibkristeen572(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
smiley smiley
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by adecz: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
Peer pressure❗️❗️😐😐😐

You no sabi swim🏊🏊, but since your close
friends can enter same water and swim,
you automatically think you too can do it
if Emeka & Chijioke can...
Re: Abia Polytechnic Student Who Is Only Son Of His Parents Reportedly Drowns by 9benz(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2023

(1) (Reply)

As A Judge,will You Sentence Your Mother To Death For Killing Your Father? / Amanda Knox: Guilty Or Innocent / How Man Forced His Wife To Drink Petrol & Set Her Ablaze In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.