Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) (51473 Views)

Father Kills Two Sons With Poison Over Witchcraft In Bayelsa (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by blackboy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Not impressed. Show!! His boy now deputy. Na so them wan bury the case. What is so hard for DSS or police or ...from arresting this 2baba who committed sacrilege to a senior police officer. I don't think cultist will even allow this nonesense. Nigerian police !!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by thaoriginator: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Robocop hands.
Damn!🤣
If them use that hands wozz you enh, you go forget all the songs wey you dey dedicate for life 😂

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
Police don use handcuffs spoil this one arms
Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by gassbee: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
Spiff20:
He couldn't even run far grin what's the difference between Ahoada and Bayelsa. Very dumb criminal. He should be beaten for his stupidity first.
no matter where he runs to as long as say na naija he wil stil be captured

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by osuofia2(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
See hands like the sci fi movie known as the incredible Hulk tongue

From the picture he was hanged and his hand cuffed. The cuffed was only unlock when they wanted to snap him. He go see Pepe under police.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
See head,see hands;Omo you go fear person nah !
Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by toygod2: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
This old man , 43 ?
Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Ballzproblem2: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ok

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:

na wa!. You head go rotate 360 if this guy slap you with that hand!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
AMAUCHESKY:
I have to watch the video over and over but didn't see this man .....
abi he was on leave then

He was hibernating according to the mumu news!
Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Bamijoko1(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Bamijoko1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
BlessedEmah:
please guys, please don't just scroll and pass, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Shey unno dey tire? Na only u be broke person wey dey nairaland ni?
Omoooo go get work and stop using ur fake write up scam person for this forum jor

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Swiftgrp: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
The last time i saw these types of incredible hulk hands was at the construction site were we carry poun poun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
See his Flat head!
Police abeg do the needful asap

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Wtf is wrong wit his hands grin Shit ain't normal..
Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:

grin I think say na only me see am. Omo fear catch me grin
Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Wtf!!! Are those arms or yam tubers

Even the shape of his head. Saucer shape.

Abi the guy na alien?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Why the name 2baba tho?
Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Onyekachi do head like mortar

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by AskProf: 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
BlessedEmah:
please guys, please don't just scroll and pass, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0/color][color=dark]8[/color]
[color=dark]6041
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Omoawoke2(m): 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
They will all fall and die painfully

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Omoawoke2(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
The problem with Nigeria justice is the delay. They will keep the case hanging for the next 10years. Someone is found guilty, sentence him to death by hanging within 3 months and complete the case. That will serve as a lesson to others

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Jorussia(m): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2023
Spiff20:
He couldn't even run far grin what's the difference between Ahoada and Bayelsa. Very dumb criminal. He should be beaten for his stupidity first.
He may have been moving around different locations.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by TemmyDayo50(m): 12:23am On Nov 19, 2023
An example of looks don't deceive.. He looks wicked.. See wickedness written all over his face and emotions...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by itsene: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2023
Which 2baba?
Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
See hands like the sci fi movie known as the incredible Hulk Popeye tongue

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by Achoghim: 1:26am On Nov 19, 2023
He's not Igbo please, but Ikwerre. We all agreed that there's no Igbo in Rivers state, didn't we?

Confirmedzombie:
And he is even an igbo man. He left his state to Rivers state to murder a DPO.

Very soon all igbos might be deported from Rivers state.

Imagine killing a DPO.

Chia

Ndigbo why why why

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by SaLongs1(m): 1:39am On Nov 19, 2023
43 abi 53 ? This one don suffer finish
Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by nathyx(m): 3:09am On Nov 19, 2023
He should be dealt with squarely before made to face the law angry
Re: Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 3:34am On Nov 19, 2023
grin grin somebody told me about this"SCAMMER" on Friday. I immediately checked the moniker,i simply shake my head .They should ignore hom till he get tire and retire from here
AskProf:

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Caught Selling Donkey Meat As Cow Meet To Her Customers In Edo (photos) / Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / Man Butchers Friend In Akwa Ibom (warning: Graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.