Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

How Unknown Gunmen Attacked And K*lled Two Policemen In Ebonyi State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Unknown Gunmen Attacked And K*lled Two Policemen In Ebonyi State. (334 Views)

Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi / Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Unknown Gunmen Attacked And K*lled Two Policemen In Ebonyi State. by Kayzz34: 12:37am On Nov 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl7hdGzRv9g?si=t-HxSei3B8y0CsLu

The Ebonyi State Police Command has confirmed the killing of two operatives of the Command on patrol at Nwofe Road, an outskirt of Abakaliki metropolis by armed hoodlums.

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Attacked And K*lled Two Policemen In Ebonyi State. by Antiurchins: 12:46am On Nov 19, 2023
The Igbos in the SE keep disappointing me, for real... A lot of economic activities are suffering a huge blow because of the activities of these miscreants, yet you'll see supposedly educated and enlightened individuals supporting them

It still baffles me how someone in faraway Finland is so desperate to destroy the southeast, like are my people so stupid?

Those that are being killed by those gunmen, are they from other tribes? Ain't they fellow Igbos? I don't even understand how some people think again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Attacked And K*lled Two Policemen In Ebonyi State. by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:53am On Nov 19, 2023
Antiurchins:
The Igbos in the SE keep disappointing me, for real... A lot of economic activities are suffering a huge blow because of the activities of these miscreants, yet you'll see supposedly educated and enlightened individuals supporting them

It still baffles me how someone in faraway Finland is so desperate to destroy the southeast, like are my people so stupid?

Those that are being killed by those gunmen, are they from other tribes? Ain't they fellow Igbos? I don't even understand how some people think again

Our North too is not left behind same hit and crime couple with the insecurities curbing within the state metropolis, I think we all read about how some sect attacked community farmers far North and set ablaze their harvest still they're not done with that rather they drop a message and imposed a levy wrecked in millions before the rice farmers can be free and have access to their crops.
So as you can see almost every regional states or rural areas are not left behind with menace.

"An index finger tipped in inside a little oil can circulates through the entire palm and stained it" gradually it's will affect everyone direct or indirectly but unity in one vocals can send the message.
Let's shunned ethnicity, let's stopped tribalism, let's embrace one another and matched like an "ambushed" of the lion family to reclaim and make our country Nigeria great again, happy Sunday.

Peace!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Attacked And K*lled Two Policemen In Ebonyi State. by yarimo(m): 1:11am On Nov 19, 2023
Unknown gun men = peter obi supporters undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Attacked And K*lled Two Policemen In Ebonyi State. by opamoses1: 1:16am On Nov 19, 2023
SadEast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Attacked And K*lled Two Policemen In Ebonyi State. by Bliss62: 3:55am On Nov 19, 2023
Police Officer should strike and abscond from duty in SouthEast, let ESN police them for a week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Attacked And K*lled Two Policemen In Ebonyi State. by superCleanworks(m): 4:46am On Nov 19, 2023
just like that. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Attacked And K*lled Two Policemen In Ebonyi State. by madmohamed(m): 5:45am On Nov 19, 2023
Antiurchins:

I think you should first look at what are the cause of it.
If your should treat the way Niger government is treating igbo you will do the same.

O don't support what is happening in the east but something most be changed all Nigeria should be handled the same no body or tribe is bigger than others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Attacked And K*lled Two Policemen In Ebonyi State. by Dafresh: 5:58am On Nov 19, 2023
Antiurchins:

na money you no get to open business for SE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

6 Top Reasons Why Dauda Lawal Will Not Be Returned As Zamfara State Governor / Eko ROW!: Benin People ‘owned’ Lagos, Awori Paid Royalties To Them—erelu Abiola / Is Tinubu The End Time President ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.