Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. (10022 Views)

Full AUTOCHECK Vehicle History Reports In 30 MINS Via Whatsapp (08096577304) / Instant Cheap Carfax & Autocheck Reports In 15 Seconds / Free Vin Check/ Vehicle History Check For This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2011
Autocheck Nigeria provides FREE complete vehicle history reports for vehicles imported into Nigeria.
Do NOT buy a used car without report.
You can also check history of your present NIGERIA vehicle if desired
for more information pls visit our URL.
www.autocheck.com.ng

For those already using our service, please we will appreciate your opinion regarding our service.

Thanks all.

Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2011
95% OF vEHICLE hISTORY RAN SO FAR HAVE "salvage title".

Please be careful of what you purchase. That a car is clean body and interior does not mean it is in good condition.

Best of luck as you all purchase your vehicles.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by coppershun(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2011
GREAT JOB! this is a wonderful service you're running. keep it up.

the vin i ran returned a salvaged title sad
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by DAY12(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2011
200naira Voucher shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked & you still call it free undecided
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by BizBooks(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2011
AUTOCHECKN:

95% OF vEHICLE hISTORY RAN SO FAR HAVE "salvage title".

I bet a greater percentage of people that bought those cars were not aware they were "salvage titles". Moreover, they may have bought them at full price. This is sad but not surprising. We have tried to prevent this from happening on NL without success. But we will keep trying.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2011
@DAY11.

Dont quote what you dont know. it is NOT compulsory for you to make a request. We will be glad if you can visit our parent site www.autocheck.com to make your VIN request.

The VIN report is FREE, we were receiving 65 plus request per day and we noticed some people make up to 5 request per day and we have a mandate to respond. This is why you have the voucher request.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by saibuhari(m): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2011
Please assist me check this VIN 4T1BE32K13U232304.

Thank you,.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by saibuhari(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2011
Please assist me check this VIN  4T1BE32K13U232304.

Thank you,.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2011
@ Apology, we do NOT attend to request placed outside our website www.autocheck.com.ng

Please submit ur request via the site and you get it within 15mins.

Regards.

For those who have already used our service, please comment here if we meet or fall below your expection.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2011
VIN reports still ongoing
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by collums(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2011
Good day Sir,
Please could you assist with this

VIN 2T1BR30E56C680925

Thanks
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ collums

we do NOT attend to request placed OUTSIDE our website www.autocheck.com.ng
Please submit your request via the site and you get it within 15mins. Your details needs to be entered on our database, thus we cannot achieve that if your request is not routed via our website.

Regards.

For those who have already used our service, please comment here if we meet or fall below your expection.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2011
Dear all, please note that our REPORT are staight from experian portal. NO EDITING /ALTERATION. We give you the realand ideal report.in 15mins guaranteed.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by gulfer: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2011
I made the comments in quote below after using the service for my SUV, and like i mentioned it is commendable
I just got my vehicle history in under 30minutes from the site. I am sure it is still being done for free; avail yourself the benefit of having your car history before they start charging.
@Moderators, this should be a sticky.
.@oP, how are you guys charging, forum member will wanna know.[quote][/quote]
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
We want users to criticise our service. Thus if you have used our service and we failed to meet your expectation, please we welcome complaints.
Thank you all.

Autocheck Nigeria.

www.autocheck.com.ng
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by gulfer: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
@oP, how are you guys charging, forum member will wanna know.
AUTOCHECKN:

We want users to criticise our service. Thus if you have used our service and we failed to meet your expectation, please we welcome complaints.
Thank you all.

Autocheck Nigeria.

www.autocheck.com.ng
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2011
@gulfer.

For now we are NOT yet charging,however we have made the system to request for a valid 200naira voucher.This is to reduce the amount of request.

Pls visit our website for more details.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by gulfer: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2011
Exactly what i intended to draw out, money would be deducted without user's knowledge. I checked my vehicle VIN without a warning on the deduction. I will expect that a disclosure policy be introduced here to ensure payments are made willingly and not the reverse.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2011
@gulfer,

Pls can u be more explicit.

At Autocheck Nigeria,we are pple of integrity. Thus we CANNOT cheat anyone.

You said your money was deducted? Where and when. 1st Autocheck does NOT request for credit card or bank details,so how could your money be deducted from www.autocheck.com.ng.

2nd,it is clearly stated on our website that a VALID voucher of 200naira minimum is required for your request to be honoured.The system checks for itself. So where is the allegation coming from.

We are reputable and like I had said earlier.We aim to sanitise d auto industry though we do NOT trade vehicles.

Pls clarify your allegation.

Meanwhile ur report request was honoured without a voucher.
Regards
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by gulfer: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
No accusations in my comments @poster, just a suspicion read again
Exactly what i intended to draw out, money would be deducted without user's knowledge. I checked my vehicle VIN without a warning on the deduction. I will expect that a disclosure policy be introduced here to ensure payments are made willingly and not the reverse.
In the west, you are given a full brief that underlines a transaction by the sites. i do not check my phone credit often and so cannot say it was deducted. I commend the effort to have autochecNG and thought free as mentioned in my initial comments on the first post about this
I just got my vehicle history in under 30minutes from the site. I am sure it is still being done for free; avail yourself the benefit of having your car history before they start charging. @Moderators, this should be a sticky.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2011
Pls kindly visit our website for clarification.

Everything we do is transparent.

Voucher is required to reduce the amount of request and this is well spelt out on the site.

That u do not check ur credit level has nothing to do with autocheck.

Pls all terms and conditions are well spelt out on our web page.

We have a good news for the house today,20 percent of VIN ran today had clean title.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2011
Good morning all.

We have added "TITLE GUIDE REVIEW" for easy VIN report review/understanding

www.autocheck.com.ng
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by feranmee: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2011
pls check dis vin

4T3ZF13C4YU309835
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2011
Unfoortunately, we cannot check VIN reports requested outside www.autocheck.com.ng

PlS go and requeSt via d URL
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2011
Good news coming you.We shall be adding instaVIN to our portal.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2011
Please if you use our service, kindly comment is we met or fell below your expections. Thank you.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2011
Back online with VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2011
We at Autocheck Nigeria, are proud to bring to every Nigerians Vehicle History Reports in partnership with Autocheck and instaVIN; leading Vehicle History Reports Firms in the US and Canada.

Either your vehicle is new, old, new purchased or about to purchase, we qill proovide you with the vehicle history report right from the manufactural.

Try us today at www.autocheck.com.ng

Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2011
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2011
We have just ran our first 'CLEAN TITLE' vin for today.
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2011
Once again, we saved someone from purchasing a rolled over vehicle yesterday
Re: 15 Minutes Vehicle History Report From Autocheck Nigeria. by AUTOCHECKN: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2011
still live online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2008 Mercedes Benz C300 / Mitsubishi L300 For Sale / 2 Units Of 2007 Model Toyota Camry Xle And Sportz Toks Fully Loaded Upgraded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.