Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Help Me On Issues With Purchasing On Codecanyon/envato. I Will Compensate You! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me On Issues With Purchasing On Codecanyon/envato. I Will Compensate You! (193 Views)

I Need Someone That Can Help Pay For A Script On Codecanyon/envato / I Need Someone That Can Help Pay For A Script On Codecanyon/envato / ⭐⭐ Official Sale: Get Any Themeforest | Codecanyon Item + License (N2,000) ⭐⭐ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me On Issues With Purchasing On Codecanyon/envato. I Will Compensate You! by Bug101: 5:55am On Nov 19, 2023
I need someone in Nigeria that frequently purchase on codecanyon/envato to help me purchase a certain script. I am willing to pay extra 5,000k as compensation.

My PayPal wouldn't go through.

Kindly reach my email. Godiswonderful1b@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Help Me On Issues With Purchasing On Codecanyon/envato. I Will Compensate You! by Ynix(m): 6:15am On Nov 19, 2023
Bug101:
I need someone in Nigeria that frequently purchase on codecanyon/envato to help me purchase a certain script. I am willing to pay extra 5,000k as compensation.

Thanks

How much is the script
Re: Help Me On Issues With Purchasing On Codecanyon/envato. I Will Compensate You! by Bug101: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2023
$199
Re: Help Me On Issues With Purchasing On Codecanyon/envato. I Will Compensate You! by JakesCreativity: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2023
Bug101:
$199
I can get this for you but extra 5,000 won't b enough. Why?

1. I am using a virtual dollar card
2. There's is fixed $1 deduction for every transaction
3. There's a $5 deduction if the transaction is over $100

That itself is $6 which is around 7,200.
Anything below 10,000 isn't a compensation.
Re: Help Me On Issues With Purchasing On Codecanyon/envato. I Will Compensate You! by bassdow: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Bug101:

Thanks

I don't need to extort you.

Just send the naira equivalent of the final cost of whatever it is you want to purchase on codeCanyon, and maybe the 5,000 naira you want to give as compensation, since you already mentioned it.

Shot us a message via (+234) 08111805040 (WhatsApp | Telegram | Calls)

meanWhile, why not get a Dormiciliary account so you don't have to rely on others for things such as this.

Because in trying to get HELP, you risk loosing your money. We humans, a lot of us are highly disHonest

(1) (Reply)

Grindr Registration Error / I Don't Know How To Withdraw My Adsense Earnings / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.