Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now (3576 Views)

Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) / I Never Knew That Lion's Also Eat Grass Till I Saw It With My Eyes. See Why / Lagos School Not Opening Now - See State Government New Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by derecho(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by bewla(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2023
W
Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by victorclean(f): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2023
bewla:
W

Is it on Islamic studies or weapon 🔫 production for terrorism?. All they do involves terrorism. The world should be careful

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by bewla(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

Is it on Islamic studies or weapon 🔫 production for terrorism?. All they do involves terrorism. The world should be careful
Lean first then speak later

Be honest have you ever taken lesson out side Christianity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by bigiyaro(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2023
grin grin grin.... once you are a Moslem you have the religious right to kill other Moslems, that is why you don't see any protests from hypocrites, when isis were murdering 1000s of Moslems, when Saudi Arabia were bombing and starving the Yemenis....etc. Any how e be, the paragliding head bangers go collect wotowoto, Iran wey train them don quiet, nobody expect this kind madness from Israel. If not humanity sake, some people go don collect tactical nuke.

11 Likes

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2023
You close am before?
[quote author=derecho post=1[/quote]
Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2023
=dYXzQAzGlQE fkn fagots

victorclean:

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by victorclean(f): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2023
4KNGOATS:

=dYXzQAzGlQE fkn fagots

The write up above, Is it the new Terroristic scripts for those muslims hungry for blood?.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by BrighterSyde: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2023
bewla:
Lean first then speak later

Be honest have you ever taken lesson out side Christianity

That’s a very good question. I would have loved to take lessons from Islam but you know why I can’t? As a Christian I can freely walk away from Christianity and still live safe with friends and family. But the moment I accept Islam and later decide to change my mind it is death for me from the brothers of the religion of peace. Even you will not hesitate to behead your sister if she denies Islam and follow Jesus. Am I wrong? 😁

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2023
So it wasn't open before 🤣
Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by BrighterSyde: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2023
Bewla you haven’t said anything. Now is a chance for me to learn from outside Christianity but you are ignoring what I said above.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by bewla(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2023
BrighterSyde:

That’s a very good question. I would have loved to take lessons from Islam but you know why I can’t? As a Christian I can freely walk away from Christianity and still live safe with friends and family. But the moment I accept Islam and later decide to change my mind it is death for me from the brothers of the religion of peace. Even you will not hesitate to behead your sister if she denies Islam and follow Jesus. Am I wrong? 😁
am so sorry I don't follow your topic
But let me tell you christen don't preach what they are to
Because Jesus said bring them who depart the way and it's teacher behead them before me

Am not saying it's ok to kill but the bible said this
It's your wish what ever you choose to do with your life
Only don't smear others once you see them doing there's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by bewla(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2023
bigiyaro:
grin grin grin.... once you are a Moslem you have the religious right to kill other Moslems, that is why you don't see any protests from hypocrites, when isis were murdering 1000s of Moslems, when Saudi Arabia were bombing and starving the Yemenis....etc. Any how e be, the paragliding head bangers go collect wotowoto, Iran wey train them don quiet, nobody expect this kind madness from Israel. If not humanity sake, some people go don collect tactical nuke.
ON one hand you dislike terrorist on the other you like killing

What am I missing here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by BrighterSyde: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2023
bewla:
Because Jesus said bring them who depart the way and it's teacher behead them before me

Ow…really? Where did the Bible say this? Pls enlighten me. I don’t know Jesus commanded us to behead those who rejected him. Pls show me where

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by BrighterSyde: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2023
bewla:

And by the way you didn’t answer my assertion. You avoided it and brought up something irrelevant. Can you pls tell me if there is freedom in Islam or once I join I cannot leave with my life intact?

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by mactoni91(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2023
Watch how Moslems avoid this.
Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by bewla(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2023
BrighterSyde:

And by the way you didn’t answer my assertion. You avoided it and brought up something irrelevant. Can you pls tell me if there is freedom in Islam or once I join I cannot leave with my life intact?
You have your free will heaven rejoice for a lost sheep found

Maybe it's the part where come from south

Islam. Is peace
You are free to join but don't get your self with shiate
Be a sunni
I bet you you will no peace for ever
There is a video going on in tik tok from a Muslim in soul
It day the reason the west
It's because it's gambling, A, prostitution, tax, and many illegals business will crumble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2023
LoL,I keep saying it.Anti Islamic propaganda is what is trending on nairaland currently.
The paradoxical reality is that the more you try to criticize Islam so as to derail Muslims from it,the more their faith strengthen.You lead no one astray but yourselves and Hell fire shall be your final abode.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by BrighterSyde: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2023
bewla:
You have your free will heaven rejoice for a lost sheep found

Maybe it's the part where come from south

Islam. Is peace
You are free to join but don't get your self with shiate
Be a sunni
I bet you you will no peace for ever

Free to join. But am I free to leave? Why is it hard for you to answer my question?
Anyway you don’t need to. I already know there is no free will in Islam and you can lose your life if you decide to leave. That’s why you can’t answer the question. Islam isn’t really a religion of peace but of force

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by psalmistkakah(m): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2023
bewla:

Which chapter did Jesus said we shod behead, those who are not Christian or those who decided to stay off....one of my boys was a Christian and later become a Muslim,. He is still working for,. For once I never ask why he converted..it is his choice neither do I show him any difference at all...if u be babalawo is between you and your God or god...no be me create u b4 u are born God knows u...Why killing in d name of religion when our creator have the button to off us whenever he like..

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by bewla(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2023
psalmistkakah:

Which chapter did Jesus said we shod behead, those who are not Christian or those who decided to stay off....one of my boys was a Christian and later become a Muslim,. He is still working for,. For once I never ask why he converted..it is his choice neither do I show him any difference at all...if u be babalawo is between you and your God or god...no be me create u b4 u are born God knows u...Why killing in d name of religion when our creator have the button to off us whenever he like..
Luke 19 27 parable
What of Deuteronomy 13.: Vs 6 to 9

You have left the teaching of bible

only my pastor saying

Go and live the best way you believe and let
Islam be

Why do you hate us this much even in the media

Some preacher kill in USA preaching
if it's in north of Nigeria every one will be over it
Nigeria, Muslim want to islamise us that's why the president Muslim
Vp Muslim but all there appointment most christen

Most Islam fall for you to live

The west hate
Islam because if everybody is Muslim
No more alcohol, gambling, prostitution, tax, clubs, holy wood,

Let's be free embrace
Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by bewla(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2023
psalmistkakah:

God bless you for this
Because in Quran good said this it's just fanatic and cawords that want to make it look like Islam thing to kill

It said let your ways be yours and mine,mine

If your father is a pegan you have no right to scold him of reject his massage
You only need wisdom to excape his saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by bewla(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2023
BrighterSyde:

Free to join. But am I free to leave? Why is it hard for you to answer my question?
Anyway you don’t need to. I already know there is no free will in Islam and you can lose your life if you decide to leave. That’s why you can’t answer the question. Islam isn’t really a religion of peace but of force
have you been force to join now

Honest answer will be welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by BrighterSyde: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2023
bewla:
Luke 19 27

Wow!!! First this does not refer to Christians today. Jesus did not command Christians of today or of the past to bring those who rejected his rule to his feet so that they will be killed. He was referring to Jews of that time and the time for them to receive this judgement has not even come as I type this.

Now even if you don’t believe what I’ve said where in the world do you see Christians killing non-believers and claiming to obey this verse? Nowhere. That alone should tell you that that is not what that verse means.

Let me even assume for a minute that that verse you quoted says what you claim, are you scared any Christian around you will kill you in the name of religion? But right now I can’t travel to certain parts of the north to practice my religion in peace as I might be beheaded.
Do you still think Islam is a religion of peace? Even you know you are filled with hatred for those who are not Muslims.

Once again you keep avoiding my question. Why can’t I leave Islam and follow any religion of my choice without having my life at risk?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by BrighterSyde: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2023
bewla:
have you been force to join now

Honest answer will be welcome

No I haven’t because of where I live. Again can I join Islam and leave if I’m no longer interested? Can I leave peacefully? Why do you avoid this question? I have answered all your questions directly but you haven’t done the same? Are you scared of admitting the truth about Islam?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by psalmistkakah(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2023
bewla:
Luke 19 27
Wrong u didn't get the message is a parable.

Bring hither, and slay [them] before me;
which had its accomplishment in the destruction of Jerusalem, when multitudes of them were slain with the sword, both with their own, and with their enemies; and to this the parable has a special respect, and of which Christ more largely discourses in this chapter; see ( Luke 19:41-44 ) though it is true of all natural men, that they are enemies to Christ; and so of all negligent and slothful professors, and ministers of the word, who, when Christ shall come a second time, of which his coming to destroy the Jewish nation was an emblem and pledge, will be punished with everlasting destruction by him; and then all other enemies will be slain and destroyed, sin, Satan, the world, and death: of the first of these the Jews say F14
Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by misreal(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2023
bewla:
Luke 19 27
Oga this is a parable..
Read from verse 11..
Don’t you know what a parable is?
Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by saobobo80: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
BrighterSyde:

Wow!!! First this does not refer to Christians today. Jesus did not command Christians of today or of the past to bring those who rejected his rule to his feet so that they will be killed. He was referring to Jews of that time and the time for them to receive this judgement has not even come as I type this.

Now even if you don’t believe what I’ve said where in the world do you see Christians killing non-believers and claiming to obey this verse? Nowhere. That alone should tell you that that is not what that verse means.

Let me even assume for a minute that that verse you quoted says what you claim, are you scared any Christian around you will kill you in the name of religion? But right now I can’t travel to certain parts of the north to practice my religion in peace as I might be beheaded.
Do you still think Islam is a religion of peace? Even you know you are filled with hatred for those who are not Muslims.

Once again you keep avoiding my question. Why can’t I leave Islam and follow any religion of my choice without having my life at risk?

Even if he knows the answer, he wont say it for obvious reasons. The only religion of peace is CHRISTIANITY.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by 4KNGOATS(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

The write up above, Is it the new Terroristic scripts for those muslims hungry for blood?.
Shut up ur smelly pussy

1 Like

Re: Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now by bigiyaro(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
bewla:
ON one hand you dislike terrorist on the other you like killing

What am I missing here

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Medical Test Resumption Date And Schedule Of Fees. / Ambrose Alli University Post Ume Form For 2011/2012 Is Now Available / Fedpoffa PUTME will soon be out ...Accomodation In Fedpoffa Sure Hala Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.