Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary (23929 Views)

Court Orders PDP To Replace Anyanwu As National Secretary / Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Obi, Udenwa, Ihedioha Reject ‘Imposition’ Of Anyanwu As Southeast PDP Secretary (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by zombieHUNTER: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Wike should concentrate on his APc party
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by Bizibi(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2023
SunMusk:
Wike is clearly practicing anti party but PDP can't expire him. in 2027 is Wike going to support PDP or APC?? Wike loyalty is not with PDP and is clearly for all to see.
wike is trying to be smart,he is not for anyone but himself. An ambitious man is loyal to what he/she benefits most.

Those in Apc don't trust him at all,they are keeping a close eye on him.

Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by okeysoninv: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2023
Thisis2raw:
expel him on with ground? Do you think if they have the ground or evidence they wouldnt have?
taking ministerial appointment against his party, is not enough evidence. Is very obvious wike has bought PDP that's why he can do whatever he wishes without any consequences.

Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by Xscape1993(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2023
Only in Nigeria, you see all these....
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by Thisis2raw(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2023
okeysoninv:
taking ministerial appointment against his party, is not enough evidence. Is very obvious wike has bought PDP that's why he can do whatever he wishes without any consequences.
go take a look at the Nigerian constitution, when you are called to serve the nation, regardless of your party its a matter of choice. You think if they could on this ground, they wouldn't?
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by Godmademan(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2023
A man that endlessly tries to pull his legs in opposite directions simultaneously will definitely lose his balls to a fall astride

Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by Thisis2raw(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2023
Bizibi:
wike is trying to be smart,he is not for anyone but himself. An ambitious man is loyal to what he/she benefits most.

Those in Apc don't trust, still they carried one of the most sensitive ministrial position and gave to him?
A position where he is the one to first welcome foreign diplomats, investors etc. A position close to the sit of power?
I don't even understand how some of you people think.

Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by fergie001: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2023
Bobloco & garfield1

Can you now agree with me on Wike & Anyanwu?

The aim was stop Ihedioha at all costs.

Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by Cruzmaster: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2023
Omuuvwie:
What is the problem of wike self, his just showing himself anyhow, I use to like him before but not anymore.

You must like him o. Whether you like it or not grin

Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by kissdabride: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2023
Slurity:
FIGHTING OVER A DEAD PARTY.
you must have been brainwashed/hypnotized by your satanic party apcshit,you are a kid in politic....PDP is the father of all party and during their rein things are very good not like your god forsaken apcshit parry
Pdp will come back strong and Nigerian will send the Islamic bandit terrorist apshit party to extint
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by eldoradoxx: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2023
LP seems to be the only opposition party Nigeria now has, PDP is an extension of APC, infact PDP would rather work with APC where their kith and kin in the failed governance of Nigeria since 1999 are than join forces with LP to salvage what is left of a once bouyant nation.
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by Lanre1st(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2023
Wike a politician with party, PDAPC
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by jahsharon: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2023
AbuTwins:
The fear of Wike is the beginning of wickedness!

Wike has a long spoon 🥄 and can eat anywhere in APC and PDP!

He's a barrister too so he Sabi PDP house laws!

Finally, he's strictly thorough in the way he plays his game!

He is even eating more in LP. He is Wike the grandmaster of the game. He is next only to the god of Politics Emilokan Jagaban

Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by Codes151(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2023
4KNGOATS:
This stupid Wicked bastardzzz is beginning to chew more than he can swallow

advise OBI to learn politics from AKPABIO and WIKE, else, he will just be wasting his time

Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by osuofia2(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2023
Only God knows the kind of politics Wike is trying to play
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by BreakingNews21: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2023
Which one be clash? I read a highly dignified response and input from Hon. Minister Wike.

Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by highness25(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/11/19/pdp-govs-clash-with-wike-over-planned-return-of-anyanwu-as-national-secretary?amp=1

Anywhere you hear problem, Wike de middle... This man should remember there's something called tomorrow oo

Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by spencekat(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2023
fergie001:
Bobloco & garfield1

Can you now agree with me on Wike & Anyanwu?

The aim was stop Ihedioha at all costs.
All to Ihedioha's good. Hope would have thrashed him too.
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2023
One thing I know is when it is time for the chicken to come home, Wike go feel am.

E go easy for Wike to be president via APC than via PDP, because even as a PDP member, I will vote against him when the time comes, that is even if he has such opportunity.

I hate it when someone have crab mentality, and we go gather dey spoil am if na wetin that person wants.
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2023
spencekat:

You are a Jon Snow, you know nothing.

Hope knw Ihedioha would have given him a serious run and that is why they schemed him out.

I don't even like Ihedioha to begin with but he is the only one that would have given Hope a serious problem.
I always know this Anyanwu is a big joker, who takes him serious sef?
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by fergie001: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2023
spencekat:
That's why he respected himself.

Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by Bizibi(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2023
Thisis2raw:
Those in Apc don't trust, still they carried one of the most sensitive ministrial position and gave to him?
A position where he is the one to first welcome foreign diplomats, investors etc. A position close to the sit of power?
I don't even understand how some of you people think.
hehehehe..... I don't blame you because you don't know the game of politics they play in Nigeria. Yes they don't trust him in Apc but they need him and his financial support from rivers State. Even a top Apc chieftain in this government don't like the man at all,I don't want to mention his name here.they know he is an ambitious man and wike is not even hiding it....

I know a year before the 2027 election we will all know the main reason why tinubu chose wike instead of hon jisalo Zephaniah who was tipped as the fct minister.

You will not understand it now but it will get clearer later.
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by spencekat(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2023
fergie001:

That's why e respected himself.
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by cucumbar: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2023
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by Kukutente23: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2023
Thisis2raw:
Atiku and the worst of all okowa is the fault
How is Atiku the fault
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by ekhai(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2023
Taibuwa is the initiator of the problem of PDP for not allowing the presidential primary to run smoothly. if I was Wike, I will behave in like manner.
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by PapaFejiro: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2023
Na so una dey always talk.
Yet nothing you or anyone can do to him since how long now? 🤣🤣🤣 only mouth una sabi...
4KNGOATS:
This stupid Wicked bastardzzz is beginning to chew more than he can swallow

Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by garfield1: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
fergie001:

That's why he respected himself.

He has been contesting since 2015,let others contest too
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by ufotunang: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
Wike..one leg in PDP, one leg in APC... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary by ufotunang: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
So wike is still controlling PDP... PDP members are weak and if they do not take time the party will fade away

Buhari’s Shock Therapy For Nigerians / No Short Cut To Naira Appreciation, Says Ned Nwoko / Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen