Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) (16982 Views)

Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2023
What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go

Provided below is a good picture illustration of what happens when someone hold on tightly to sin, especially unforgiveness/bitterness, and refuse to let go.

They think they're hurting someone else but unknown to them, it's themselves they're actually hurting.

Aside the poisonous effect such things have on their immune system that make them more vulnerable to diseases which consequently shortens their lifespan here on Earth, there's also the graver danger such things attracts of eternal proportions.

Matthew 6:15 (KJV)

But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

So if this is speaking of you, let go now and let God heal you.

You'll only end up hurting yourself if you don't.

God bless.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2023
grin grin Very educational,but 80% of nairaland members will avoid this thread like a rat avoiding a cobra that's on the hunt.

27 Likes

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by AbuTwins: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2023
But in the same vein holy spirit no dey forgive sin while God dey forgive all sin!

God the father is forgiving!
Jesus is forgiving!
Holy spirit is unforgiving!
But they are one!

Is holy spirit holding to the bitterness too?
And what stops a man having the holy spirit to hold on to bitterness since the sin against the holy spirit is not forgivable?

5 Likes

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by datola: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2023
Wow
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by nazicartel(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2023
They're hurting themselves more

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by DrAkpa(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2023
Nothing happens. Get a life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by Gbadugbakun(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2023
May God help us stand firm in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2023
They are killing themselves gradually by not letting go. God help them!

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by thaoriginator: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2023
grin

If I should die my sleep, Dear God, pls grab a nigga hand and take me to heaven cry
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by Federalis: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2023
Fire go damage their nyansh.
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by phemmyfour: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin Very educational,but 80% of nairaland members will avoid this thread like a rat avoiding a cobra that's on the hunt.
His post is always lengthy to drive home simple points. Even Jesus' teachings and parables no dey too long like this

5 Likes

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by kunlele4731: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Body go tell them

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2023
What of Pastors deceiving congregations of miracles while using their tithes on luxury and at times even screwing their wives?

What happens to them? Isn't it holding on to sin?

Then the coronavirus pandemic exposed all the pastors of not seeing ANYTHING. They couldn't see start or finish of the outbreak. Yet they are back to fleecing you of tithes.

" fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...shame on me" cool

4 Likes

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by Buking1: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2023
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by Adeneeyee84: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2023
Absolutely nothing go still do them
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2023
phemmyfour:
His post is always lengthy to drive home simple points. Even Jesus' teachings and parables no dey too long like this
Yeah,but I don't mind at all as a person.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by bewise24: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2023
All the known religion in Africa (Christianity, Islam, Judaism and ATR) have been and are still being manipulated for material gain. Why then do we still commit so much resources in trying to convert people from one of these religion to another?
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by Rickyzagy: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2023
Grace abounds For them
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by gsegun43: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
What of Pastors deceiving congregations of miracles while using their tithes on luxury and at times even screwing their wives?

What happens to them? Isn't it holding on to sin?

Then the coronavirus pandemic exposed all the pastors of not seeing ANYTHING. They couldn't see start or finish of the outbreak. Yet they are back to fleecing you of tithes.

" fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...shame on me" cool
Unfortunately, the blind followers still refused to see anything.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by phemmyfour: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Yeah,but I don't mind at all as a person.
I m just saying the reason why some of his posts have little engagement

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by slowice(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2023
May God strengthen me and give me the mental strength to resist sin
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by Parydelegate: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2023
Ok
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by mascot87(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2023
I forgive everyone that have insulted me on this forum just because of my political views.
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by Bigchristo: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
They are killing themselves gradually by not letting go. God help them!
Sounds like you are very righteous to be calling others sinners, one thing most of our Christian people don’t understand is that nobody is without sin, including your church pastor and prophet we are all bloody sinners make una dey play oo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2023
phemmyfour:
I m just saying the reason why some of his posts have little engagement
I have not thought about that.
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by sherazi0: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2023
"Embracing Change: Moving On Poems That Inspire Growth and Renewal"
Moving on from the past can be a challenging journey, and what better way to express and navigate through this process than with moving on poems? In this exploration of emotional evolution, we delve into the realm of verse, uncovering the power of words to heal and inspire. [url=itisallaboutpoems.com/moving-on-poems/]Moving on poems[/url] offer solace, understanding, and a roadmap to new beginnings. Whether you're in the midst of a life transition or simply seeking comfort in poetic expression, these verses are crafted to resonate with your heart. Join us on this poetic adventure as we explore the beauty of letting go and embracing the transformative power of moving on.
The United States and Canada, with their vast landscapes and diverse communities, provide a rich backdrop for the exploration of moving on. In the context of the emotional journey encapsulated in moving on poems, it's interesting to observe how different regions and cultures contribute to the collective narrative of growth and renewal. From the bustling cities to the serene countrysides, the theme of moving on is a universal thread that weaves through the fabric of life in both the USA and Canada.
As we navigate the varied terrains of these two nations, we find ourselves immersed in the stories of individuals who have embarked on their unique journeys of moving on. The electrical energy that powers homes, businesses, and communities mirrors the vitality of the human spirit seeking renewal. It's fascinating to witness how the landscapes of the USA and Canada, both urban and rural, influence and shape the emotions reflected in moving on poems.
In crafting these verses, poets draw inspiration from the changing seasons, the ebb and flow of life, and the resilience embedded in electrical systems that keep our modern societies running. The metaphorical interplay between electrical currents and the emotional currents of moving on creates a captivating synergy, reinforcing the idea that just as electricity lights up the darkness, poetry illuminates the path to a brighter future.
So, whether you find yourself in the heart of a bustling metropolis or surrounded by the tranquility of nature, these moving on poems resonate with the shared human experience of growth, resilience, and embracing the beauty of new beginnings. Let the verses guide you through the intricacies of change, reminding you that, like the electrical systems powering our world, you too have the strength to navigate the currents of life and emerge stronger on the other side.
itisallaboutpoems.com/moving-on-poems/
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by RenaissanceGuy: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2023
Bigchristo:
Sounds like you are very righteous to be calling others sinners, one thing most of our Christian people don’t understand is that nobody is without sin, including your church pastor and prophet we are all bloody sinners make una dey play oo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just take a look at the moniker of the person you're quoting. Does it look like he has the fear of God in his life in the first place??

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by datola: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2023
Wow. Perfect description.

Go help us
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2023
Repent.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4Q3nbDU_8

I never knew Imam don dey do like yahoo pastors ooo...
Re: What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) by Nackzy: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2023
They'll perish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chop Off Your Hand?! Was Jesus Serious? - Paul Ellis / Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" / What Happens When People Die? (find Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.