Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Will You Ask For A Refund In This Situation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Ask For A Refund In This Situation (122 Views)

How Can I Contact Philippine Airlines For A Refund / I Finally Got A Refund From Jumia After I Did This / Shoptomydoor 100% Refund In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Ask For A Refund In This Situation by MaztarKool: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2023
There is someone you really like and want to establish a serious relationship with. You both have started getting along slowly but not yet officially dating.

So it's the person's birthday and you decided to surprise the person with a little token to celebrate. Your plan was to send 20k just for the person to hangout with few friends to celebrate the birthday and you already told the person you will be sending a little token for this purpose. But due to some carelessness you sent 200k instead of 20k and the person calls you to really appreciate the money you sent.

If it were you, will you tell the person to send you back 180k as you only intended to give 20k as a little token gift for the birthday.
Re: Will You Ask For A Refund In This Situation by Ynix(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2023
MaztarKool:
There is someone you really like and want to establish a serious relationship with. You both have started getting along slowly but not yet officially dating.

So it's the person's birthday and you decided to surprise the person with a little token to celebrate. Your plan was to send 20k just for the person to hangout with few friends to celebrate the birthday and you already told the person you will be sending a little token for this purpose. But due to some carelessness you sent 200k instead of 20k and the person calls you to really appreciate the money you sent.

If it were you, will you tell the person to send you back 180k as you only intended to give 20k as a little token gift for the birthday.
Yes I will oh. It will show if I can trust her as a partner when things goes wrong
Re: Will You Ask For A Refund In This Situation by rdsco(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Will You Ask For A Refund In This Situation by dawnomike(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2023
MaztarKool:

A single zero makes a lot of difference in the world of money. I would ask for the refund.
Re: Will You Ask For A Refund In This Situation by kingar(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
Where Una Dey see money
Re: Will You Ask For A Refund In This Situation by Chochovini: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
It‘s a daisy situation cos,
1) You didn‘t tell her how much you intend sending her in the first place. So any amount that got to her would be considered as the small gift you promised sending.
2) You asking for a refund will put you in an akward position like, you are not a serious person.
3) It may send a wrong signal like “Ok, so you mean, this is how much I‘m really worth to you right? Just 20k.
Re: Will You Ask For A Refund In This Situation by Magnoliaa(f): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chochovini:
It‘s a daisy situation cos...

It's a WHAT? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No, it's a what?! 😭😭😭😭

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Zeus Review ⚠️ At This Review (real Truth Exposed) - Is Scam Or Legit? / Stop Asking How People Got Your Number Ask This Instead? / Solution To Nack Your Wife In Bed You Will Thanks Me Latter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.