Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Things I Discovered About The Average Christian Since I Gave My Life To Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things I Discovered About The Average Christian Since I Gave My Life To Christ (692 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastors Know What The Average Christian Doesn't. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Discovered About The Average Christian Since I Gave My Life To Christ by Emmanuel30a: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

You're one of the few wise Nigerian we have
Werey... You are one of the plenty plenty werey(s)...
Re: Things I Discovered About The Average Christian Since I Gave My Life To Christ by Emmanuel30a: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
Cmon! Preach 4 urself&preach 2 urself... THE KINGDOM OF GOD has bcom what,since dday...John? [quote author=MaxInDHouse post=127219529]

This statement is totally MISLEADING!

If you were an atheist or agnostic and no preacher was able to convince you about God then you're indirectly telling atheists, agnostics and others that God will prove Himself to them so there's no need listening to preaching of any sort.

Well you might have heard voices from the spirit realms or seen some weird looking being claiming it's God but the truth is that you have not known anything about the true God because according to God's only begotten Son his disciples must preach to you and continue teaching you before you can have the knowledge of the true God:

“[b]All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.
Re: Things I Discovered About The Average Christian Since I Gave My Life To Christ by Emmanuel30a: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mumu...[quote author=FRANCISTOWN post=127221771]
I was once like you ----------------- even worse than you in the indoctrinations and the mumbojumbo of the christain faith. Very good at the spiritual arguments in the support of Yahweh (The christian god) until I realised that the god thing is a delusion and broke free from that madness.

When you find the truth. You'll be ashamed of your fellow homo sapiens who believe in something as ridiculous as the ideology of a magalomaniac, blood thirsty, bigot, egocentric, insecure and a baby adult god who refuses to absorb the world of all the evils but will punish me for not believing in him.
Remember I was more biblically inclined than you. Read the bible from cover to cover several times. Did confirmation and I was on my way to the seminary.
You are not more knowledgeable than I am in philosophical arguments.
If you were? You wouldnt be advocating the god's ideology.
Your god showed you mercy so you could believe in him but he refuses to show mercy to
Re: Things I Discovered About The Average Christian Since I Gave My Life To Christ by YorubaDemonswag: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Werey... You are one of the plenty plenty werey(s)...

Baba e grin
Re: Things I Discovered About The Average Christian Since I Gave My Life To Christ by Emmanuel30a: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Baba e grin
Iya baba re... Ori ree ti buru...?
Re: Things I Discovered About The Average Christian Since I Gave My Life To Christ by YorubaDemonswag: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Iya baba re... Ori ree ti buru...?

Ori baba e ti daru
Re: Things I Discovered About The Average Christian Since I Gave My Life To Christ by FRANCISTOWN: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Mumu...
Your father and your grandfather.
Who is this idiot? I no suppose quote you sef.
Son of a wasted generation.
Re: Things I Discovered About The Average Christian Since I Gave My Life To Christ by Emmanuel30a: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Your father and your grandfather. Who is this idiot? I no suppose quote you sef. Son of a wasted generation.
You shouldn't have... No words...for you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer Or Praise? / The Platform; Don't Miss It! / 2 Things You Must Do This Month When You Don't Know What Else To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.