Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Book Talk With Chris Agbara - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Talk With Chris Agbara (172 Views)

Read & Watch with Chris: Reviews of the Best Books and Movies / The Trials Of Chris Abani And The Power Of Empty Words By Ikhide R. Ikheloa / The Talk With Nike - Adeniji Adenike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Talk With Chris Agbara by ChrisAgbara(m): 12:31am On Nov 20, 2023
Embark on a literary journey with Chris Agbara's Book Haven! Uncover hidden gems, dive into gripping tales, and explore diverse worlds through our thought-provoking reviews. Whether you crave spine-tingling mysteries, heartwarming romance, or mind-bending sci-fi, we've got your next captivating read covered. Join us in celebrating the magic of words and discover your next literary obsession!"
Re: Book Talk With Chris Agbara by ChrisAgbara(m): 12:44am On Nov 20, 2023
Are you a tech enthusiasts like myself, permit me to recommend to you: "Terms of Service: Subject to Change Without Notice" by Craig Stanfill. The novel creates a terrific artificial intelligence controlled world where young Kimberly must fight for her freedom.

You can view the full review on my YouTube channel.
https://youtu.be/RYZPba2GKvA?si=zZtn0PHshedJZh-W

Re: Book Talk With Chris Agbara by ChrisAgbara(m): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of Ugomma (Episode 1) / Who Can Help Me With "An African Night Entertainment" / I Need A Competent Romance Ghostwriter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.