Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

West Africa’s Largest Ship Berths In Lagos November 27 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / West Africa’s Largest Ship Berths In Lagos November 27 (22070 Views)

Calabar Port Comes Alive As Chinese Ship Berths With A/Ibom Refinery Consignment / Container Vessel Berths At Onne Port (Photos) / History As First Maersk Line’s Direct Service Ship Berths At Onne Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Africa’s Largest Ship Berths In Lagos November 27 by flyinnizam(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
MV Great Lagos kaabo!

Wow!!! This is laudable!! Thank you Grimaldi Group. We really really appreciate you.

Thank you for bringing the investment to Lagos. We pray for your business to make great profits from this investment.

Ship building and port investments are long term infrastructure investment, when investors put their money in such sectors, it's a sign of great confidence that they have in the Nigerian economy and their express desire to increase and cconsolidate their investment in Lagos.

$20m investment is about N20 billion investment in naira and it is really heart warming. Thank you for calling Lagos home.

This is the best time to invest in Nigeria. The best place to invest in Nigeria is the South West Nigeria.

Invest in Lagos and the neighbouring South West Nigeria states to enjoy great returns on investment and the best investor friendly experience in Africa's largest economy. Bring your investments to South West Nigeria. Thank you.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
one naira Won't get to you ad you just dey mumu yourself
Re: West Africa’s Largest Ship Berths In Lagos November 27 by Exceed15: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2023
Winneepye:
This is the vision of the president Tinubu to develop a blue economy in Nigeria. Things will gradually pick up in the shipping industry. Nice one.

Bobo
Re: West Africa’s Largest Ship Berths In Lagos November 27 by Iziquiel(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2023
Bobloco:

It's on record that Tinubu is the only former governor dead or alive who built a conduit pipe from the coffers of the his state to his personal company, milking his state of her common wealth
Ok, let me agree with you. Is this why your State Governor has refused to perform his responsibilities?
Re: West Africa’s Largest Ship Berths In Lagos November 27 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2023
Irony1:
you are assuming once again. Stop this gaslighting games the poster is trying to ascribe this berthing to Tnubu and Lagos which is a lie.
lol so I'm the one gaslighting now. And not you attacking someone that credited tinubu for something going on at federal port? grin
Re: West Africa’s Largest Ship Berths In Lagos November 27 by Bobloco: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2023
Iziquiel:

Ok, let me agree with you. Is this why your State Governor has refused to perform his responsibilities?

My state doesn't have the kind of money lagos state has. Infact if my state get a tiny fraction of what is funnelled through the conduit pipe Tinubu built, my state will surpass Lagos in development and infrastructure
Re: West Africa’s Largest Ship Berths In Lagos November 27 by Iziquiel(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2023
Bobloco:

My state doesn't have the kind of money lagos state has. Infact if my state get a tiny fraction of what is funnelled through the conduit pipe Tinubu built, my state will surpass Lagos in development and infrastructure

Lol. You better start to Chanel all these your energy wey dey invest on Lagos and her leaders to your State.

E get why.
Re: West Africa’s Largest Ship Berths In Lagos November 27 by Joeadamxx(m): 3:23am On Nov 21, 2023
Maybe the "biggest" Ro-Ro to berth in Lagos, but certainly not the biggest to visit Nigerian waters. I am currently loading crude oil offshore Nigeria with a 333m long Very Large Crude Carrier. That is more than 80m longer than "Great Lagos"!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari & Osibanjo Must Declare Their Assets Publicly ---SERAP / Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos / Fayose Placing A Cap On Lere Olayinka, Supports Him For Post Of PDP Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.