Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) (38106 Views)

Tree Falls On Vehicle During Rainfall In Lagos (Photos) / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead / Heavy Rainfall And Flood In Jibia Katsina (Photos Of Havoc Caused) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by JORDAN202: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
hello
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by webclass(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
I've never seen it rained in Dubai.
I hope it's not the artificial rain that scientists warned it's dangerous

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by KingMack(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
where we go park hush puppy Ferrari 🤔

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2023

Righteousness. Need you to come and write something foolish grin

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Artscollection: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
Schrodinger2:
Data from radar and satellites observations of severe storms and flash floods of this nature is critical source for research.

My professor by now would be reaching out to his connection for the raw data as UAE/Dubia is not know for this type of extreme weather event.

They have been seeding the cloud for years now,your professor should be aware of this by now. It is very possible
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by iamphilips(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
Doctored video... believe with caution
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by JORDAN202: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
hi
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by ispreloaded(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
The sins of this world is getting too much .....God Dy vex angry
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Sigh... Dubai don thief Naija rain! undecided

No wonder heat wan finish person here. embarassed
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Galadimabawa: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Na artificial rain
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see snow falling in Nigeria by June next year.

This I have seen.

Yeah... I also see Nigeria winning Euro 2024 next year. cool
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by porthouse7(f): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
A fake country built inside dormant desert

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Angrygoat: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Time to buy a flooded car has come. I can manage flood up to tyre level. Anything above that na scrap. Omo igbo wil still scam us.
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by FalseProphet1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah... I also see Nigeria winning Euro 2024 next year. cool
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by femi4: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Massive rainfall and storm hits Dubai UAE causing massive flooding and panic amongst residents.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yR-LdhhfIA

That's where Nigerians are banned from entering. Africa weather remains the best

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.

Yes Prophet... We are both in the "Spirit"! cool

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by sonnie10: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
Global warming. Climate change
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by fineboynl(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
Ice failing in desert region. Things are changing
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by TheyVid(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
If the video wasn't doctored then I'd say it's an artificial rain caused by cloud seeding.

COP28 is set to hold in Dubai in a week's time, so this could be done to lower the temperature
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by sonnie10: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Angrygoat:
Time to buy a flooded car has come. I can manage flood up to tyre level. Anything above that na scrap. Omo igbo wil still scam us.
Dubai actually buys flooded cars from US. Maybe the second time flooded cars would find their way down to Nigeria and other West Africa countries.

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by spiSeyi: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Lagos
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by mbos: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
an insight on the great flood of Noah era
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Schrodinger2(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
Artscollection:

They have been seeding the cloud for years now,your professor should be aware of this by now. It is very possible

Sure, It goes beyond cloud seeding, and research is never an assignment or homework but a discovery.

We are more interested in the storm microphysics, it's evolution and formation as well as the rimming processes and tempeture in the freezing layer. These differs from region to region.

We want to better understand severe weathers for the purpose of nowcasting and not just forecasting with strong probabilities.

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by rikamann: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
FALSE, FAKE NEWS!
Do your checks on every media news
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Ubdavis(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Allah hu Akbar, Allah hu Akbar, Allah hu Akbar

Even when people are lossing their properties... Ma wa oh
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by normaman(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
They’ll need people to clean the streets after the storm. Trust Nigerians.🤣
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Rebuker(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
Same thing happened few months ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhx51lQA-k

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by AmotekunSW: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dubai Spec Toyota go cheap ehn

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by CJStarz: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
And so it's a big deal because it's Dubai?
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by dauntless15(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Verify wella...some of these videos are doctored with overlays and not really from Dubai.
...just saying. verify and confirm from those on ground. You can do so much with AI technology now

The screaming you even hear from the video is actually a TikTok sound effect, I tire for YouTubers

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by RosyIsBlessed: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Yeah, this is expected. My last visit to Dubai I told someone if there's any rainfall there's gonna be real time flood. No drainage whatsoever. As it's more of desert, they barely anticipate rain, hence no drainage system.

Same Place Different Year Around The World. / Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures / SUV Carrying US Holiday Makers Plunges Into River In South Africa (Photos)