Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Responding To The Jehovah's Witness Attacks On The Deity Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Responding To The Jehovah's Witness Attacks On The Deity Of Christ (170 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Jesus Created The Universe: The Deity Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Responding To The Jehovah's Witness Attacks On The Deity Of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
Responding to the Jehovah's Witness attacks on the deity of Christ Continue at: https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses/responding-to-the-jehovahs-witness-attacks-on-the-deity-of-christ-father-god/

#Jehovah'sWitnesses
#Watchtower
#DeityofChrist
#JesusisGod
#Christianfaith
#Christian
#theology
#Apologetics
#Religions
#Bible

Re: Responding To The Jehovah's Witness Attacks On The Deity Of Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Kumuyi boy has noticed that his thread never makes front page so in order to get more commentators he decided to include JWs.
I'm leaving his thread immediately! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Responding To The Jehovah's Witness Attacks On The Deity Of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Kumuyi boy has noticed that his thread never makes front page so in order to get more commentators he decided to include JWs.

I'm leaving his thread immediately! grin

Look up my profile and you will discover over 70 threads of mine that has made it to the front page in my last 10 pages of topics and they have nothing to do with your fake JWs organisation. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Responding To The Jehovah's Witness Attacks On The Deity Of Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Look up my profile and you will discover over 70 threads of mine that has made it to the front page in my last 10 pages of topics and they have nothing to do with your fake JWs organisation. tongue

Guy you're the one responding to yourself in those threads, leave it for days and see how irrelevant you are on Nairaland but on this one you're expecting JWs to come and start arguing with foolish misinformed churchgoers like you when you run away from the thread.

No way.

If you want to chat with JWs tell this forum the fine works of Deeperlife and let's compare with the achievements of JWs not just calling fools like you to come and start throwing tantrums at God's organization! wink
Re: Responding To The Jehovah's Witness Attacks On The Deity Of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy you're the one responding to yourself in those threads, leave it for days and see how irrelevant you are on Nairaland but on this one you're expecting JWs to come and start arguing with foolish misinformed churchgoers like you when you run away from the thread.

No way.

If I can get 1 million views in each of the two threads where I was the only one posting on them and on at least 70 threads where I hardly responded after the OP those threads made it to the front page. What does that tell you? undecided

MaxInDHouse:

If you want to chat with JWs tell this forum the fine works of Deeperlife and let's compare with the achievements of JWs not just calling fools like you to come and start throwing tantrums at God's organization! wink

This is not a competition between DL and JW and if I post about the fallacies in your organisation it is to set the victims that have been brainwashed free. The competition really is between Jesus and satan. Good vs evil. Righteousness vs religion.

3 Likes

Re: Responding To The Jehovah's Witness Attacks On The Deity Of Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Knock it off! Two of the threads that that I was mostly posting on myself had at least a million views each and I hardly posted or responded in over 70 topics of mine that made it to the frontpage. This is not a competition between DL and JW and if I post about the fallacies in your organisation it is to set the victims that have been brainwashed free. The competition really is between Jesus and satan. Good vs evil. Righteousness vs religion.

MaxInDHouse:

Why scared nah? cheesy

So you know your hopeless, worthless and useless church can't stand God's organization àbí?

Continue deceiving yourself! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Responding To The Jehovah's Witness Attacks On The Deity Of Christ by Janosky: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

If I can get 1 million views in each of the two threads where I was the only one posting on them and on at least 70 threads where I hardly responded after the OP those threads made it to the front page. What does that tell you? undecided

This is not a competition between DL and JW and if I post about the fallacies in your organisation it is to set the victims that have been brainwashed free. The competition really is between Jesus and satan. Good vs evil. Righteousness vs religion.

In OLAADEGBU's own Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, Jesus Christ is NOT a Trinitarian.

But OLAADEGBU is a TRINITARIAN Worshipping 3 spirits/deities and DECEIVING HIMSELF claiming someone else is "brainwashed."

Oga, your delusion is cast on marble.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Responding To The Jehovah's Witness Attacks On The Deity Of Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The question Kumuyi can't answer:

Jesus commanded his own disciples never to raise weapons against anyone {Matthew 26:52} he admonished us to love our neighbours as ourselves {Mark 12:31} love and pray for our enemies {Luke 6:27-28} then have love among ourselves (his disciples) just as he love us! John 13:34-35

Kumuyi has failed woefully to remove handling of weapons from the heart of his own disciples while JWs throughout the world have resigned all of us from military services. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So if Nigeria and Liberia are at war and your Deeperlifer member in the Liberian army see Kumuyi will he disobey his country by sparing your pastor since he is from the enemy nation? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Responding To The Jehovah's Witness Attacks On The Deity Of Christ by Aemmyjah(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
Janosky:

In OLAADEGBU's own Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, Jesus Christ is NOT a Trinitarian.

But OLAADEGBU is a TRINITARIAN Worshipping 3 spirits/deities and DECEIVING HIMSELF claiming someone else is "brainwashed."

Oga, your delusion is cast on marble.
grin grin grin grin

😂😂😂

(1) (Reply)

When You Have A Dream - Do This Immediately - Apostle Joseph Selman / Moment American Singer, Naomi Raine Was Asked To Sing At The Experience (VIDEO) / ECKANKAR 2023 Regional Semina Port Harcourt Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.