Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Happy Birthday To Nigeria's No1 Peace Ambassador - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Nigeria's No1 Peace Ambassador (82 Views)

The Top 10 Most Protected President In Africa...no1 ...will Shock You. / ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / An Open Letter To The Emir Of Kano, Nigeria’s No1 Activist Emir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Nigeria's No1 Peace Ambassador by seiyefajohn(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Happy Birthday to a global Icon💐🎁🎂💙🍷

He is from Otueke (Ogbia LGA) of Bayelsa state. I am from Twon Brass (Brass LGA) of Bayelsa state. He and i met and shook hands during our Boys Brigade Officers Inauguration in NYSC camp Kaiama when he was the then deputy governor of Bayelsa state.

Now let us fast forward to over a decade later, he is now an elder statesman and former president and commander in Chief of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I disliked him while he was in office as president. I criticised him for doing less. But now i know better.

While he was in office we abused, criticized and called him names. We assumed his wife Dame Patience as controlling him, so we brandished him a woman wrapper. When Rotimi Amaechi angered him, he kept his cool for so long that we called him a weak man. He was not, he is not a weakling. Now i know better.

I know now that, 'he is the only exective president that ran the administration of Nigeria with a good heart after late president Ya'adua.' What he accomplished during his dispensation; 10 PMB administrations and 10 BAT administrations cannot dare. Now i know better.

Today, i stand with all well meaning Nigerians within and in diaspora to celebrate this global icon of peace, harmony and oneness on gus birthday. Happy birthday your Excellency (former) President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe. Your calm and overall way of life should be studied in top class universities such as Yale, Harvard etc
Re: Happy Birthday To Nigeria's No1 Peace Ambassador by Jostoman: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians/members Of This Forum That Still Supports/defends Politicians / Idumonza Isidahomhen's Aspiration Represents Beacon Of Hope, Prosperous Futur / Still In The Race: Engr Gideon Ikhine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.