Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Armed Robbers Attacks A CHOSEN! GOD Of Chosen Delivers Him. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Armed Robbers Attacks A CHOSEN! GOD Of Chosen Delivers Him. (83 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / As A Chosen, GOD Saved Me In An Accident That Got 4 Passengers Burnt {my Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attacks A CHOSEN! GOD Of Chosen Delivers Him. by Gospelpreacher1: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
ATTACKED BY ARMED ROBBERS! RESCUED BY THE GOD OF CHOSEN!!

Bro Sunday residing in Lagos came to appreciate the GOD of CHOSEN for HIS goodness in his life and for sparing his life.

According to him, he was sacked from his job last month. Miraculously the GOD of CHOSEN gave him another job with a much better pay.

Last week Monday, he was on his way to work around 6am.
All of a sudden, he was surrounded by 3 guys with guns, knives and Other weapons. They put the gun at his side and asked him to surrender.
He quickly declared!! I AM A CHOSEN! I AM A CHOSEN! I AM A CHOSEN! WHO ARE YOU?
GOD OF MY Pastor Power , where are you?

According to him, the robbers in their anger used their knives and weapons to hit him all to no effect. Everything they did had no effect. They quickly left him and ran away.
Everything on him was intact. Nothing was taken from him.

ONLY THE GOD OF CHOSEN CAN DO THIS!!
We Give HIM all the Glory.

In these Endtimes where evils is sweeping through the places,you need a tested and Proven GOD to survive.
The GOD of CHOSEN is the Orginal GOD that saves, heals, delivers, liberates, connects bless, prospers and Give you Heaven at Last.

Wherever you are, Run to the GOD of CHOSEN.

This Coming weekend Saturday and Sunday is an opportunity for an ENCOUNTER with this GREAT GOD OF CHOSEN.

Title: IT IS OVER!!
Date: 25th and 26th of November 2023.

Venue: The LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND CHOSEN ESTATE,
OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP, LAGOS NIGERIA.

MINISTERING LIVE: GOD'S Servant Pst Lazarus Muoka.
TIME IS 8AM.

DO NOT MISS FOR ANYTHING ON EARTH. YOU ARE GUARANTEE TO TESTIFY.

GOD OF CHOSEN IS SO GREAT.
THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER.

Re: Armed Robbers Attacks A CHOSEN! GOD Of Chosen Delivers Him. by TemplarLandry: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
You're glorifying Chosen Church or Jehovah Elohim?

Mr. Righeousness 89, 90 etc., you need to be delivered from religious spirit!

✝ 1 Corinthians 3:4 (Complete Jewish Bible)

"For when one says, β€œI follow Paul,” and another, β€œI follow Apollos,” aren’t you fleshly?"

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attacks A CHOSEN! GOD Of Chosen Delivers Him. by buharibanjo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
God of Chosen...
God of chosen
Maybe the armed robbers were Chosen's too

(1) (Reply)

By Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified, We Give The Heavens Permission To Manifest / The God Of Celestial Shall Heed To Your Prayers || Prophetess Titilayo Testimony / The Virtue Of Praying For The Prophet, May God Bless Him And Grant Him Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.