Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,465 members, 7,830,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos (442 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by prince10348(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
What business can some I do with 1.5m in Lagos or anywhere Nigeria to be making average of 300/400k monthly. I need good answer please.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by 1TrippleCee: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Enter into business partnership with a business already enroute such detsinations. Just invest and grow alongside the thruving business.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by SharingIsLife(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
Buy palm oil and supply to end users. To get good ones, go into the hinterlands of Delta, Enugu, and Edo States to buy.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by AdukeOluwa: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
It depends on how rugged you are. Find good spot along a major neighbourhood road. Build a shed and let it be like a mini depot for bags of pure water. As they return from work, they will park and buy in bags. Make sure you buy a stock brand of water. You do not need any advert. If you are there to oversee it.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by RepoMan007: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Support Tinubu openly, join his boys n cash out.

On a serious note, food business if you have the connection to get it dirt cheap. Imagine yams or corn or rice from north in this Tinubu economy in Lagos.
Consider the fact that Nigerians spend 60% of income on feeding. Now imagine the Lagos mouths and slums.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by prince10348(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Buy palm oil and supply to end users. To get good ones, go into the hinterlands of Delta, Enugu, and Edo States to buy.

Thank you. Are you into the business or do you have anyone who's into the business? So we can have better conversation.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by prince10348(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
RepoMan007:
Support Tinubu openly, join his boys n cash out.

On a serious note, food business if you have the connection to get it dirt cheap. Imagine yams or corn or rice from north in this Tinubu economy in Lagos.

On a serious not. I have nothing to do with Tinubu....

Yes, I have also been thinking about this, connection is another thing because I need to know someone there.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by Raphwell: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
prince10348:

Yes, I have also been thinking about this, connection is another thing because I need to know someone there.
There is money in BBQ business. 100% gain daily. Pay your staffs and flex your life.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by prince10348(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
Raphwell:

There is money in BBQ business. 100% gain daily. Pay your staffs and flex your life.

Can you please explain more. What it is "BBQ" ?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by Raphwell: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2023
prince10348:

Can you please explain more. What it is "BBQ" ?
Barbecue. Grilled chicken and chips. You need a deep freezer for storage and a generator to power it.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by Jilingori: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Am into shoe production you can be an investor or a partner in the already structured business with 1.5m we can make a mountyly turn over of 500-1m profit on 50-100 pairs of shoe monthly
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by Jilingori: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
Am into shoe production you can be an investor or a partner in the already structured business with 1.5m we can make a mountyly turn over of 500-1m profit on 50-100 pairs of shoe monthly
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by Jilingori: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
@naatibryhms 0.9.0.3.21.4.1.7.8.5

Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by SharingIsLife(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
prince10348:

Thank you. Are you into the business or do you have anyone who's into the business? So we can have better conversation.
No, I'm not into the business. But, I know places where you can buy from, and I know village women who can find good ones. If you can get good palm oil to end users in Lagos, Abuja, or any other city in Nigeria, you'll be in high demands. If you need someone to design and implement the marketing, that's where I can be useful to you a lot.

Please, I advise you, you can go into market survey first with 100k or less. Best of success. Meanwhile, sorry for the late response.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by prince10348(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:

No, I'm not into the business. But, I know places where you can buy from, and I know village women who can find good ones. If you can get good palm oil to end users in Lagos, Abuja, or any other city in Nigeria, you'll be in high demands. If you need someone to design and implement the marketing, that's where I can be useful to you a lot.

Please, I advise you, you can go into market survey first with 100k or less. Best of success. Meanwhile, sorry for the late response.

Kindly please drop your contact. Thank you
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by Sarcasm01: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
prince10348:

Message me on 08135649867
Re: What Business Can I Do With 1.5m In Lagos by SharingIsLife(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2023
prince10348:

Kindly please drop your contact. Thank you
Whatsapp/call 07053311253

(1) (Reply)

Investor/partner Needed / Do You Like Online Shopping, Fumfie.com? / 2012 Easter Celebration: Happy Easter From All Of Us @ Wazobiablog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.