Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Strange Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Dream (427 Views)

A Very Strange Dream / I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. / Strange Dream - Nuclear Bombs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
Good Evening, guys!

Could any of you assist me in understanding the meaning of the phrase "dying before living"? I had an unusual dream, and this was the only message conveyed to me before I woke up.

Thanks! Eagerly waiting for a reply.
Re: Strange Dream by 1TrippleCee: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
You die to the world to find True life. Its your awakening dream.

God is calling you to Himself.

He is telling you to find and walk the narrow path and to cultivate the habit of coming to him and worshipping him daily.

He is telling you to break of activities that demands your attention, time and self to a great extent that they pull you away from Him aka business, self, pleasure, likes, wants.

God wants you to find Him and spend more time with him. Beyond the phase of just knowing him by what you have heard about Him. But truly developing a communion/relationship with him.

God is telling you that if you spend time in communion with him, your will win the battles of every distractions that pulls you away from Him and He will strengthen you

This is now my advice. Find things you can do regularly that will take you closer to Him. I recommend that you watch Youtube teachings on a daily basis. You need to build your Faith.

To live the life that pleases God is to put to death the things the flesh/this world craves

God wants you to overcome yourself. This time not an enemy or your village people. But your personal distractions and weaknesses

I keep receiving the words selfishness in my spirit. Self preservance, self centeredness.
Re: Strange Dream by 1TrippleCee: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
Find quality spiritual mentors and follow them. Thats all. All you need is tued to this singular action. The mentors will lead you down the right path.

Are you male or female ?
Re: Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
1TrippleCee:
You die to the world to find True life. Its your awakening dream.

God is calling you to Himself.

He is telling you to find and walk the narrow path and to cultivate the habit of coming to him and worshipping him daily.

He is telling you to break of activities that demands your attention, time and self to a great extent that they pull you away from Him aka business, self, pleasure, likes, wants.

God wants you to find Him and spend more time with him. Beyond the phase of just knowing him by what you have heard about Him. But truly developing a communion/relationship with him.

God is telling you that if you spend time in communion with him, your will win the battles of every distractions that pulls you away from Him and He will strengthen you

This is now my advice. Find things you can do regularly that will take you closer to Him. I recommend that you watch Youtube teachings on a daily basis. You need to build your Faith.

To live the life that pleases God is to put to death the things the flesh/this world craves

God wants you to overcome yourself. This time not an enemy or your village people. But your personal distractions and weaknesses

I keep receiving the words selfishness in my spirit. Self preservance, self centeredness.

Woah! Thank you. Can you suggest any sermons to listen to?
Re: Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Find quality spiritual mentors and follow them. Thats all. All you need is tued to this singular action. The mentors will lead you down the right path.

Are you male or female ?

I am a lady.
Re: Strange Dream by 1TrippleCee: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
ExceptionalCool:

Woah! Thank you. Can you suggest any sermons to listen to?

Follow these people on Youtube.

1. Lala Jenkins

2. Mike Signorelli

3. Vlad Savchuk

By the time yu listen to them for a month, you will be glad you found them. I recommend going back and listening to their old sermons first.
Re: Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Follow these people on Youtube.

1. Lala Jenkins

2. Mike Signorelli

3. Vlad Savchuk

By the time yu listen to them for a month, you will be glad you found them. I recommend going back and listening to their old sermons first.

God bless and thank you.
Re: Strange Dream by 1TrippleCee: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
ExceptionalCool:

God bless and thank you.

Keeo me posted. I have a heavy impression in my spirit. I am repeating it thr fourth time. You need spiritual mentorship. Also find a healthy church to belong to
Re: Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Keeo me posted. I have a heavy impression in my spirit. I am repeating it thr fourth time. You need spiritual mentorship. Also find a healthy church to belong to

I have been struggling with getting a mentor, to be honest I don't know what I am doing in my life. I need help seriously.
Re: Strange Dream by 1TrippleCee: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
ExceptionalCool:

I have been struggling with getting a mentor, to be honest I don't know what I am doing in my life. I need help seriously.

I feel directionless. Wandering around without knowing what to do in life. Its hard to find Apostles that are free in life to mentor. This is what you need.
Re: Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
1TrippleCee:

I feel directionless. Wandering around without knowing what to do in life. Its hard to find Apostles that are free in life to mentor. This is what you need.

That is not the only problem I have, can I send you a dm privately?
Re: Strange Dream by 1TrippleCee: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
ExceptionalCool:

That is not the only problem I have, can I send you a dm privately?

I do not have access to the email linked to this account. Send an email to the address below :

Mail

Green vibes 30 gmail dot com
Re: Strange Dream by terrezo2002(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
John 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

To live is to die. Die to the flesh. Die to the world and its pleasure. Die to sin. Live on to Christ Jesus. Then you will experience life.
Re: Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
terrezo2002:
John 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

To live is to die. Die to the flesh. Die to the world and its pleasure. Die to sin. Live on to Christ Jesus. Then you will experience life.

Thank you. I guess I just have to be more serious with the bible and God but I noticed this problem, anytime I want to read my bible or pray it is like my body is physically fighting me.
Re: Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
1TrippleCee:

I do not have access to the email linked to this account. Send an email to the address below :

Mail

Green vibes 30 gmail dot com

okay, I have sent a message. My email address is topeajjayi@gmail dot com
Re: Strange Dream by terrezo2002(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
ExceptionalCool:

Thank you. I guess I just have to be more serious with the bible and God but I noticed this problem, anytime I want to read my bible or pray it is like my body is physically fighting me.
I understand. The moment you want to begin a serious spiritual journey, the resistance force on you will be stronger than before. But the more you pray and fast, the more your chance of a victory.
Do like 3 days dry fasting with prayers. That will put you on a level to fly above the flesh. Then maintain this with consistent spiritual exercises like prayers and Bible study.
Re: Strange Dream by Dtruthspeaker: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
ExceptionalCool:
Good Evening, guys!

Could any of you assist me in understanding the meaning of the phrase "dying before living"? I had an unusual dream, and this was the only message conveyed to me before I woke up.

Thanks! Eagerly waiting for a reply.

Example like a person who loves beer and can't say no to it. The only way he can live without the power of the beer over him is for him to die and lose his love and desire for the beer.

Same for fornication, lies, stealing etc
Re: Strange Dream by Dtruthspeaker: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
ExceptionalCool:

I am a lady.

Ah! For you woman, your journey looong unless you are a virgin. If not your journey is loooooooooong!
Re: Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah! For you woman, your journey looong unless you are a virgin. If not your journey is loooooooooong!

Sorry please explain! How does virginity have anything to do with it?
Re: Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Example like a person who loves beer and can't say no to it. The only way he can live without the power of the beer over him is for him to die and lose his love and desire for the beer.

Thanks, but when you said it is for him to die? you mean the desire only right?
Re: Strange Dream by yomi007k(m): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2023
ExceptionalCool:

No just the desires but the death of the Ego (7 cardinal sins).

A new life will emerge gradually and surely. Ye shall return to Eden through Christ.
Re: Strange Dream by yomi007k(m): 12:09am On Nov 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Good example.

Someone who loves beer is suffering from the cardinal sin called "gluttony ".
He can't control his desire to consume beer.

He needs to kill that ego called gluttony for a new life to emerge.
Re: Strange Dream by Dtruthspeaker: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2023
yomi007k:

Good example.

Precisely.
Re: Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2023
yomi007k:

Good example.

Okay, I get.
Re: Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2023
yomi007k:

No just the desires but the death of the Ego (7 cardinal sins).

A new life will emerge gradually and surely. Ye shall return to Eden through Christ.

Thank you for the clarification.
Re: Strange Dream by Dtruthspeaker: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2023
ExceptionalCool:

Usually people are very much bound to their desires inseprably thus, the only way they can be purged of that virus is for them to go formatting (like a virus infected laptop needs).

And that would mean that both him and his love for beer will die.
Re: Strange Dream by Dtruthspeaker: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2023
ExceptionalCool:

Sorry please explain! How does virginity have anything to do with it?

Ah! My sister you know better here.

You and I have seen how the lives of our virgin girls changed drastically and horribly as soon as they started having sex. And forever after that they never got back what they lost.

That is why wicked girls are always very angry that a virgin girl wants to remain a virgin and they get so angry that they ensure that she gets raped if she does not fall for one of their schemes in trying to get her to lose her virginity as they have lost theirs.

Like this poor girl

https://www.nairaland.com/7914489/two-men-gang-rape-film-ogun#127028892

"...The command, in an interview with our correspondent, said the teenage girl was sent on an errand in the vicinity by her mother and took shelter outside a compound when there was a downpour.

She told the police that her friend, whom she had begged to keep her company, entered the compound and was invited to the sitting room of the suspect, where she sat on a chair.

Was the friend raped? No only her.

Classic set up by non virgin women upon virgin girls who thought that they could trust her fellow woman.

You know all these and that is why I said the journey for a woman's salvation is very very very very far for I see and know all the wickedness that they do, how much more God Who sees them all.
Re: Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah! My sister you know better here.

You and I have seen how the lives of our virgin girls changed drastically and horribly as soon as they started having sex. And forever after that they never got back what they lost.

That is why wicked girls are always very angry that a virgin girl wants to remain a virgin and they get so angry that they ensure that she gets raped if she does not fall for one of their schemes in trying to get her to lose her virginity as they have lost theirs.

Like this poor girl

https://www.nairaland.com/7914489/two-men-gang-rape-film-ogun#127028892

"...The command, in an interview with our correspondent, said the teenage girl was sent on an errand in the vicinity by her mother and took shelter outside a compound when there was a downpour.

She told the police that her friend, whom she had begged to keep her company, entered the compound and was invited to the sitting room of the suspect, where she sat on a chair.

Was the friend raped? No only her.

Classic set up by non virgin women upon virgin girls who thought that they could trust her fellow woman.

You know all these and that is why I said the journey for a woman's salvation is very very very very far for I see and know all the wickedness that they do, how much more God Who sees them all.

You don't need to worry about me, I am a virgin and I plan on keeping it that way until I meet my husband.
Re: Strange Dream by Dtruthspeaker: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
ExceptionalCool:

You don't need to worry about me, I am a virgin and I plan on keeping it that way until I meet my husband.

Sorry mam, i don't believe you. Nevertheless, any women who wants to escape the Curse and Anger of The Lord has a very looooooong way to travel and that journey begins with death.
Re: Strange Dream by ExceptionalCool(f): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Sorry mam, i don't believe you. Nevertheless, any women who wants to escape the Curse and Anger of The Lord has a very looooooong way to travel and that journey begins with death.

Look, I don't need to prove anything to you. If you don't believe that is your own wahala.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Attitude To Prophecies / Mr Preacher Touch Not My Anointed! / Please Parents Don't Buy Demonic Cartoons For Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.