Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? (349 Views)

Only Abacha Junta Spends Subsidy Savings Judiciously - Femi Falana Warns Tinubu / NDDC: Every Kobo Will Be Recovered, Culprits To Face The Law - President Buhari / Corrupt Gen. Sanni Abacha When He Was Banned From Entering America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by swaggerjack: 2:39am On Nov 21, 2023
When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered?

Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by swaggerjack: 2:42am On Nov 21, 2023
CC
Ajehkpako4naija
thesolutions
Burgermotors
Oakenshield
wunmi590
Angelfrost
Leebeedo
Swiftgrp
WannaHowzit
ThatFairGuy1
CC
RenaissanceGuy
helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
Seun
NgeneUkwenu
tmksouth
irongalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
Seun
moh247
princeoflagos
CodeTemplar
iammo
WannaHowzit
Templarlandry
Slawormir
itsme01
Rostikol
sukkot
brendaniel
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by thewinning101: 2:44am On Nov 21, 2023
LMAO. Drug dealer own will reach year 3000 before half of it will be recovered.
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by Difrent: 2:58am On Nov 21, 2023
thewinning101:

Shameless people

Anyone that supported PDP for 16 years has no moral justification to call anyone a thief.
None
Pdp ran the country aground so if in the process of cleaning their mess more is lost...the blame is still pdps
Don't tell me I'm complaining.....I'm simply stating what happened.

I will keep hammering PDP for failing and leading Nigerians desperately into the hands of APC.
Obj...AA....Peter Obi...and all other PDP looters still around gallivanting should go and hide their faces in shame....if they did what they should we won't need an APC to come complicate matters

1 Like

Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by Nonybb: 4:43am On Nov 21, 2023
The man was a devil
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by ValarDoharis: 5:29am On Nov 21, 2023
You're a child!

PDP tried for Nigeria, infact Nigeria was prosperous under PDP. APC ran Nigeria aground. APC is a satanic party
Difrent:

Shameless people

Anyone that supported PDP for 16 years has no moral justification to call anyone a thief.
None
Pdp ran the country aground so if in the process of cleaning their mess more is lost...the blame is still pdps

I will keep hammering PDP for failing and leading Nigerians desperately into the hands of APC.
Obj...AA....Peter Obi...and all other PDP looters still around gallivanting should go and hide their faces in shame....if they did what they should we won't need an APC to come complicate matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by Chinjo2: 5:49am On Nov 21, 2023
When he dies. If Abacha were to be alive nobody for talk of Abacha loot.

1 Like

Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by pricklewane: 5:58am On Nov 21, 2023
And Ebele Jonathan loot

swaggerjack:
When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered?
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by UncleKoboko: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2023
VERY GOOD QUESTION.

TOP ON THE LIST SHOULD BE:

OBĀSANJỌ
IBB
ABDULSALAM
BUHARI
JONATHAN
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by UncleKoboko: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2023
thewinning101:
Ordeh
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by Bobloco: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2023
Difrent:

Shameless people

None

APC actually ran the country aground
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by Difrent: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2023
Bobloco:

APC actually ran the country aground

After pdp was done they simply learnt from PDP and even performed better.
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by Difrent: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're a child!

PDP tried for Nigeria, infact Nigeria was prosperous under PDP. APC ran Nigeria aground. APC is a satanic party

Agbaya
You elders spoilt Nigeria.
Your generation benefitted from Nigeria but you people left nothing for your children....you are terrible elders and we will soon ask your generation to step aside or they will be forced to....and bloodily too
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by Bobloco: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2023
Difrent:

After pdp was done they simply learnt from PDP and even performed better.
Good you acknowledged the fact that they ran the country aground
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by mytime24(f): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2023
Buhari own dey UAE
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by Difrent: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2023
Bobloco:

Good you acknowledged the fact that they ran the country aground

Good you accept they learnt from PDP so you agreed PDP ran Nigeria aground before handling over to APC to finish the job.
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by wunmi590(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2023

It is so disheartening that, looting the Nigeria treasury cut across all the politicians both dead and alive, what we have presently is selective scrutiny by the anti graft agencies, Abacha's loot and some top politicians is enough to remodify Nigeria to look like dubai...

During the time abacha looted the treasury, alot of things have not been put in place, most politicians don't know other ways of siphoning money apart from saving it in the foreign bank, it is now that most of them start buying building and converting the looted money to something else...

Nigeria is irredeemable, I've said this times without number, almost every Nigerians are corrupt
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by swaggerjack: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2023
thewinning101:
cry
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by kabillionaire(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2023
Because Abacha died.
Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by swaggerjack: 3:37am On Nov 22, 2023
kabillionaire:
Because Abacha died.
We have so much to recover shocked

Re: Why Only Abacha: When Will The Buhari Loot Be Recovered? by swaggerjack: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nonybb:
The man was a devil
100%

(1) (Reply)

FBI Tinubu Criminal Records By Guinness World Records 2023 / Ohaneze Youths Caution Two Warring Igbo Billionaires, Sue For Peace / Nigerian Businessman Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.