Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

SECRETS Nobody Is Telling You About The Solar Energy Industry (photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SECRETS Nobody Is Telling You About The Solar Energy Industry (photo) (192 Views)

PASM-1: The New Side Hustle No One Is Telling You About. / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / Dangote Meets With Saudi Arabia Minister Of Energy, Industry & Mineral Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SECRETS Nobody Is Telling You About The Solar Energy Industry (photo) by yaneso44651cosa: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2023
Solar Energy is the fastest-growing sub-energy industry in Nigeria.

More individuals and businesses are switching to solar now than ever before.
It's obviously because fuel keeps getting more expensive, Generators are hard to maintain, and the Grid supply ("NEPA"wink can't be relied on.

But here's the secret you probably didn't know.

Did you know that Solar System Installers make around 200k and above per single installation job?
The good thing is, it's a work you can do as a side hustle.

I won't say much here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You can learn Solar System Installation skills in just 3 weeks through our Innovative Live Practical online training program.

NO MORE location barrier!

Send "Solar class" to 0701 154 5691 on WhatsApp to join over 100 others who are waiting in our free group for the next training session.
Re: SECRETS Nobody Is Telling You About The Solar Energy Industry (photo) by yaneso44651cosa: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2023
Re: SECRETS Nobody Is Telling You About The Solar Energy Industry (photo) by psucc(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2023
Thanks for telling us this secret. Now ine more secret, please, tell us

How much have you made so far installing the solar system?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SECRETS Nobody Is Telling You About The Solar Energy Industry (photo) by yaneso44651cosa: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
I'm not being allowed to post with photos here.... I've been trying.

If you need more details about me or our training program, kindly join the group and see for yourself.

psucc:
Thanks for telling us this secret. Now ine more secret, please, tell us

How much have you made so far installing the solar system?

Re: SECRETS Nobody Is Telling You About The Solar Energy Industry (photo) by yaneso44651cosa: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2023
More people are joining

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Vs Fiverr: Where To Start Freelancing. / I Have A $100 Apple Physical Card But I Don't Know How Much Naira It Is Worth / Tingo Founder Dozy Mmobuosi Charged With Securities Fraud In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.