Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Step - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Step (199 Views)

How To Use Psalm 67 And Isaiah 16 For Spiritual Cleansing From Bondages / Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God / How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step by woodr5711: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Step by HeatSeeker(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
woodr5711:
I have several intercourse with several women lately which most of them are runs girls and I noticed badluck surrounding me all the time, anything I touch will not favour me, my business is not favouring me anymore. so I decided to go for counselling which I have decided to stop those bad habit of sleeping with runs girl and engaged in fasting and focus on my life.

Right now help me out, How do I do self cleansing from sexual immorality and bad luck?

Well...

Nothing can wash off Karma, no amount of cleansing can achieve that. There are things you can do if you are being influenced to make faulty decisions like this. The first step is to stop patronising runs babes.
Re: Step by Dtruthspeaker: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
HeatSeeker:

Well...

Nothing can wash off Karma, no amount of cleansing can achieve that. There are things you can do if you are being influenced to make faulty decisions like this. The first step is to stop patronising runs babes.

Correct!
Re: Step by woodr5711: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
HeatSeeker:

Well...

I don't understand, are you saying there is nothing like cleansing? What about the badluck and misfortune as a result of what has been done already even after I have stop the habit? Throw more light
Re: Step by HeatSeeker(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
woodr5711:

I don't understand, are you saying there is nothing like cleansing? What about the badluck and misfortune as a result of what has been done already even after I have stop the habit? Throw more light

Personally, I think your claim of badluck and misfortune just has to do with your state of mind. Change your mindset and things will work out for you. As for the cleansing part, once you settle your karmic debts, whatever badluck you are experiencing will wear off. . Don't make yourself an easy prey for spiritualists or clergy men to take advantage of.
Re: Step by woodr5711: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
HeatSeeker:

Personally, I think your claim of badluck and misfortune just has to do with your state of mind. Change your mindset and things will work out for you. As for the cleansing part, once you settle your karmic debts, whatever badluck you are experiencing will wear off. . Don't make yourself an easy prey for spiritualists or clergy men to take advantage of.

Thanks alot. Well understood
Re: Step by HeatSeeker(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
woodr5711:

Thanks alot. Well understood

You are welcome.
Re: Step by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
woodr5711:
I have several intercourse with several women lately which most of them are runs girls and I noticed badluck surrounding me all the time, anything I touch will not favour me, my business is not favouring me anymore. so I decided to go for counselling which I have decided to stop those bad habit of sleeping with runs girl and engaged in fasting and focus on my life.
Right now help me out, How do I do self cleansing from sexual immorality and bad luck?
Self cleanse? You mean you wish to develop self control and self discipline? Then begin working on your mind. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is My Mother A Witch ? / Religion in Africa / Your Foot: A Tool For Dominion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.