Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Career And Business Support Available - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career And Business Support Available (127 Views)

Free Business Support Nationwide / Add This To Your Career And Insulate Yourself From Unemployment. / Business Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career And Business Support Available by Aavassist: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Work-life Tips
Business Tips
Entrepreneurial Advice
Job Listing (remote, on-site, hybrid)
Job Application Advice

Get all of these for free. Join Agatha AVA's free Whatsapp Channel for your business and career tips and support. Our channel is fully dedicated to the working class and those aspiring to join.

Visit and follow us @ https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaAZa9UFXUufBOIvoa2j
Re: Career And Business Support Available by Oladips123: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
Thanks for sharing
Re: Career And Business Support Available by Aavassist: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Oladips123:
Thanks for sharing

At Agatha AVA... Assisting you is what we do best
Re: Career And Business Support Available by funkyj99(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
I AM PLANNING TO QUIT MY JOB BY DECEMBER BEFORE I GO CRAZY.
I work with a waste management company in delta state where i am the manager.The owner has refused to honour any of our agreements since August till date I started working. When he called me about the job I jumped at it as a fresh graduate waiting for service.i thought it was a glorious opportunity to save up. We agreed on percentage after expense but at the end of the month I found out he was inflating our expense just to short pay me,even outside jobs we agreed i will take 40 percent he refused to give me a penny after the jobs.by October I opted for monthly payment of 50k to avoid cheating and quarrels.he decided that he will not be paying for logistics that cost almost 10k minus my personal transportation. At the end of the day am left with less than 12k after my personal expense,feeding and transport to work for the month.he just informed me that from December he will reduce salary because of new cost of hiring truck.how wicked and insensitive some employers can be.if you are reading this kindly recommend and share any job opportunity around you. Distance not a problem provided am not idle.i read electrical engineering(power & machine option) and I also do electrical installations .kindly contact me if any opportunity arise .whatsapp 08033988827 .God bless
Re: Career And Business Support Available by Aavassist: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
funkyj99:
I AM PLANNING TO QUIT MY JOB BY DECEMBER BEFORE I GO CRAZY.
I work with a waste management company in delta state where i am the manager.The owner has refused to honour any of our agreements since August till date I started working. When he called me about the job I jumped at it as a fresh graduate waiting for service.i thought it was a glorious opportunity to save up. We agreed on percentage after expense but at the end of the month I found out he was inflating our expense just to short pay me,even outside jobs we agreed i will take 40 percent he refused to give me a penny after the jobs.by October I opted for monthly payment of 50k to avoid cheating and quarrels.he decided that he will not be paying for logistics that cost almost 10k minus my personal transportation. At the end of the day am left with less than 12k after my personal expense,feeding and transport to work for the month.he just informed me that from December he will reduce salary because of new cost of hiring truck.how wicked and insensitive some employers can be.if you are reading this kindly recommend and share any job opportunity around you. Distance not a problem provided am not idle.i read electrical engineering(power & machine option) and I also do electrical installations .kindly contact me if any opportunity arise .whatsapp 08033988827 .God bless

Contact us at +234=705=528=7216

Let's help you get a job

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries With The Largest Tech Funding / .. / 10 Things To Do When You’re Confused About Career Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.