Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt (13817 Views)

Wale Edun: FG To Curb Rising Inflation With ‘Cut In Money Supply’ / Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis / High Food Prices Could Push 6 Million More Nigerians Into Poverty - World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by ufotunang: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
That is the renewed shege you voted for 🙄

1 Like

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by ufotunang: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄
Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by ufotunang: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
If Peter obi was the president he would had made the economy to be good and better and give nigerians better life

1 Like

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by ufotunang: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
When Tinubu said during his presidential campaign that he will start from where Buhari stopped and continue his legacies... what did you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by ufotunang: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Hit the ground running baby. ..
.. while the ground is hitting nigerians badly...🙄

3 Likes

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by Confirm4real(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Na lie jooooooooooooor grin

1 Like

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by MrPOTUS: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bluntemperor:

O P, you should be ashamed of yourself and your Nonsense News!
So,Tinubu that came barely 6- Months is the causes of the Inflation abi?
Can you talk us what has been your own Contributions to the National Development in Nigeria?

I think you should be the one ashamed for being dumber than a pole.

What does your empty skull think is the cause of this high rise inflation??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by badoh(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
It seems some people on this forum are sponsored to keep posting negative news against the current government. There's no day I will not see one negative news about Tinubu's govt in this forum. Can Nigeria can be turn around overnight? Fine, removal of subsidy is biting hard, however, money saved through subsidy removal should be channeled to infrastructure and provision of basic amenities. People should also hold their state governors accountable for billions they receive as monthly allocations. Most of these governors are embezzling govt funds and doing little to lift their people out of poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by EDOLUWA: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
Sentiment is killing Nigeria!!!

Conduct another election tomorrow, Nigerians will still vote along political, tribal and religion sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by ufotunang: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
naijaboy756:
I swear i was thinking there will be a public ice block day where every Nigerian will go and cool his head for surviving Buhari's regime....

Omor i will never believe someone worse than Buhari exists...

Tinubu!!!!!!

Surprise us small na

Do the Lagos magic na... How many years do you need?
.... surprise who...which magic,?.. when Tinubu said during his presidential campaign that he will continue from where Buhari stopped.. what then do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by Jaycee07(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Mention one thing he has done wrong that obi or atiku would have done differently

You appear to be stuck with tribal, religious and party sentiment. Wake up to reason. That Tinubu removed fuel subsidy the very day he was sworn into office without making adequate and substantial provisions to cushion the eventful economic fallout of such monumental decision portended doom for our economy.
Nigeria is one of the world’s poorest in the comity of nations.
What was he thinking when he devalued naira when we have huge trade deficit in international markets.
Let call a spade a spade: Tinubu is incapable of turning our fortunes around. He’s simply bereft of ideas. His CBN chief was never a tested economist.
Are you happy that millions perhaps including you has been pushed neck deep into abysmal poverty??
You guys will never learn.
Before you quote me, remember I am not Obi nor Atiku supporter.
I simply support a fair cause. This is not a tribal religious or party issue. It is called rational reasoning. Common sense really isn’t common.
We can now see that elections have and will continue to have consequences.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by Hassanaz(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria where every past presidents performed more better than than current president

2 Likes

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by todugo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
socialmediaman:
APC sees poverty as a control measure and the most surprising thing is that many of their supporters are ok with it because they like being controlled, and they want the same for everyone else
Some humans on earth are gullible and easy to control because they are genetic duplicates used to make up the human population. These duplicates don't think for themselves and they don't question the system.

It's a no joke. It's a fact!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by gigfx: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
E lo fokan bale, a ma gbe wale. grin grin grin
Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by Dennisochampa: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
rainluv:

Subsidy removal na your mate?
You are dumb asf!
This your crude attitude is the same reason Nigeria will never move forward....
I never talk anything, u don insult me....
Make God help you sha
Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by gidgiddy: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bluntemperor:

O P, you should be ashamed of yourself and your Nonsense News!
So,Tinubu that came barely 6- Months is the causes of the Inflation abi?
Can you talk us what has been your own Contributions to the National Development in Nigeria?

In the months Tinubu has been there, the Naira had crashed against the Dollar, inflation has gone through the roof and the economy has nosedived

Tinubu apparently knows what he is doing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by Dennisochampa: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Theunbothered:

Tinubu is hitting the ground running and using hunger to deal with his daft supporters. Don't cry yet, 4 years is still far away, if you survive that long. tongue
..... I will survive that long and way beyond because I and my family depend on the works of our hands and the blessings of God to survive....
What about you.... With this attitude of yours... Will u survive for long ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by Dennisochampa: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Jaycee07:

You appear to be stuck with tribal, religious and party sentiment. Wake up to reason. That Tinubu removed fuel subsidy the very day he was sworn into office without making adequate and substantial provisions to cushion the eventful economic fallout of such monumental decision portended doom for our economy.
Nigeria is one of the world’s poorest in the comity of nations.
What was he thinking when he devalued naira when we have huge trade deficit in international markets.
Let call a spade a spade: Tinubu is incapable of turning our fortunes around. He’s simply bereft of ideas. His CBN chief was never a tested economist.
Are you happy that millions perhaps including you has been pushed neck deep into abysmal poverty??
You guys will never learn.
Before you quote me, remember I am not Obi nor Atiku supporter.
I simply support a fair cause. This is not a tribal religious or party issue. It is called rational reasoning. Common sense really isn’t common.
We can now see that elections have and will continue to have consequences.
Let me agree with you that tinubu is not capable of turning the fortunes of 9ja around....
So who is? Peter obi that couldn't transform anambra during his tenure or atiku that almost privatized Nigeria during his tenure as customs boss and vp??
Who please??
Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by Greattha: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
Which magic

Dey play.

Whatever magic y'all keep talking about happened under Fashola and Ambode....

Well his supporters claim he used his own 8 years as Gov to draw blueprint....

So maybe he's drawing another red/blueprint with these 8 years as prez for another person to implement.

Awon blueprint masters

Awon red/blueprint aye!

naijaboy756:
I swear i was thinking there will be a public ice block day where every Nigerian will go and cool his head for surviving Buhari's regime....

Omor i will never believe someone worse than Buhari exists...

Tinubu!!!!!!

Surprise us small na

Do the Lagos magic na... How many years do you need?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by Fatbam005: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
The agenda given to Emilokan by darkness is to continue to suffer the masses why oreyending he is working things out

1 Like

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by coleon(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Let me agree with you that tinubu is not capable of turning the fortunes of 9ja around....
So who is? Peter obi that couldn't transform anambra during his tenure or atiku that almost privatized Nigeria during his tenure as customs boss and vp??
Who please??
Like he has stated earlier, you are sunk in your tribal hole and unable to discern naturally. As far as you are concerned it's either it's Tinubu or obi or atiku in a country of over 200m people that have produced renowned surgeons, musicians and athletes you cannot see anyone that can lift Nigeria out of the mess but Tinubu that has taken the country 100 years back in lass than 6 months in office.
You asked for 1 thing Tinubu has gotten wrong, he gave you five yet you are still saying obi will not make it any better.
Is Obi the one in office as president? Even if Tinubu cannot make things better, why can't he leave it the way he met it?
Things have tumbled upside down in this country in less than 6 months due to Tinubus ill thought out policies yet your defence is that obi will not make it better whereas you have not even tested obi and he's not the one in office.
You and your fellow minion will know no peace for the way you have used your blind support to politicians to finish this country. Poverty will visit your home ni.
And before you call me ipob because I'm not like you, I will say it in my language,a ti Iwo ati Tinubu e ma sofo danu ni.

4 Likes

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by ogbe88(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by naijaboy756: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Greattha:
Which magic

Dey play.

Whatever magic y'all keep talking about happened under Fashola and Ambode....

Well his supporters claim he used his own 8 years as Gov to draw blueprint....

So maybe he's drawing another red/blueprint with these 8 years as prez for another person to implement.

Awon blueprint masters

Awon red/blueprint aye!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by pafra(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Who please??

Because your BAT is a disappointment, you think nobody can do it. I don't think you deserve to be among the living.

Bow your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by Revolva(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
All of them that voted him in now i guess they are very happy that they Re impoverish by him

This is why we africans are seen as black hearted people

Tribalism nepotism hatred , selfishness and corruption have finished us

If i see what Yorubas championed during the election ..ordinary the emilokan slogan is enough to tell you that they are one wicked set of people after what buhari dis to us ..they still want us to suffer again....for another 8 years .....and one thing i hate about africa. Leaders they dont leave power , even if they are incompetent ....

We go suffer am o , as for me anybody that beg me money now if i know the person is yoruba i wont give .

Am not saying all yorubas are bad but majority of yorubas supported tinubu during the election

2 Likes

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by Dennisochampa: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
pafra:

Because your BAT is a disappointment, you think nobody can do it. I don't think you deserve to be among the living.

Bow your head in shame.
.... By virtue of the sins we all commit, non of us deserve to be alive so I'm grateful for the grace to be counted among the living... But you... U should be ashamed that your only tool of defense is abuses...
Your parents should bow their heads in shame because they wasted their efforts to educate you...
It is all for nothing...
If not... U for answer the question wen I ask with facts and not abuses..... Thief pikin
Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by ogbe88(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
obembet:

U mean only yoruba vote make Tinubu win since u are dump. Yet u claims that obi won in West.

Your hatred towards Yoruba will kill u
Kindly keep quiet, to think this clown is a Ronaldo fan amuses me.
Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by NLPoliceWoman: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
RTR
Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by Dennisochampa: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
coleon:

Like he has stated earlier, you are sunk in your tribal hole and unable to discern naturally. As far as you are concerned it's either it's Tinubu or obi or atiku in a country of over 200m people that have produced renowned surgeons, musicians and athletes you cannot see anyone that can lift Nigeria out of the mess but Tinubu that has taken the country 100 years back in lass than 6 months in office.
You asked for 1 thing Tinubu has gotten wrong, he gave you five yet you are still saying obi will not make it any better.
Is Obi the one in office as president? Even if Tinubu cannot make things better, why can't he leave it the way he met it?
Things have tumbled upside down in this country in less than 6 months due to Tinubus ill thought out policies yet your defence is that obi will not make it better whereas you have not even tested obi and he's not the one in office.
You and your fellow minion will know no peace for the way you have used your blind support to politicians to finish this country. Poverty will visit your home ni.
And before you call me ipob because I'm not like you, I will say it in my language,a ti Iwo ati Tinubu e ma sofo danu ni.
I weep for u if you think I'm trabalistic all because I don't support hoebi or atiku...
For your info.... I am not Yoruba, I'm not hausa or fulani.... I am definitely not Igbo...
I asked a simple question that you have failed to answer with reasonable facts....
Who would have been in a better position to rule 9ja.....
Who would have been able to magically transform 9ja to become like London over night....
Mention the person's name and the methods he would use that will appeal to Nigerians!!!
Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by onuman: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
As if APC govt cares, even if most of Nigeria's population perish.
APC is only after making all of Nigeria a Muslim country, not about the welfare of
Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by nedu666: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
badoh:
It seems some people on this forum are sponsored to keep posting negative news against the current government. There's no day I will not see one negative news about Tinubu's govt in this forum. Can Nigeria can be turn around overnight? Fine, removal of subsidy is biting hard, however, money saved through subsidy removal should be channeled to infrastructure and provision of basic amenities. People should also hold their state governors accountable for billions they receive as monthly allocations. Most of these governors are embezzling govt funds and doing little to lift their people out of poverty.

Every time people should hold their state govs accountable. Pls tell us how you want to hold a man who controls house of assembly, Judiciary, police in your state accountable. You that is making noise, I dare you to ask your gov how he spends the state allocation, let's see if he will not send thugs to panel beat you and your family

1 Like

Re: Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt by Timmi: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/21/rising-inflation-pushes-more-nigerians-into-poverty-under-tinubu-govt/

Oga envelope collecting journalist, the government came into power less than 6-months ago and you think in your imbecilic mind, that the 6-months of policy have put people in poverty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki / Gov. Ortom Visits Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi (photos) / Buhari Appoints Tunde Lemo As FERMA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.