Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,180 members, 7,864,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria (6060 Views)

Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer That Has Never Lost An Election / Soldiers Capture 2 Wives Of Boko Haram Commander In Adamawa / PHOTO: Meet Hon. Justice Musa Dattijo Muhammad, Who Acquitted Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Odin13: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ttalk:

Asgard always going around SM sniffing where Yoruba issue is being discussed

And someone will be busy sniffing Odins trail
Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by SadEast419(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Yoruba to the world. Yoruba Amaka grin Omoluabi. God bless the yoruba nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by ILoveNG: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
We all know how mentally stressful it can be as a lady to be married into an igbo family. Especially in the unfortunate event of the death of the husband. Imagine subjecting the already traumatised widow to series of ill treatment. Female child’s rights is also another traditional phenomenon that igbo families really need to work on. Only igbo women who are accustomed with these harmful family traditional practices of the igbo can endure it all. The more civilised igbo women would rather opt for men from more liberal culture like Yoruba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Ttalk: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Odin13:

And someone will be busy sniffing Odins trail

Getaaat
Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by dododawa1: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
One tribe

And

Association
Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
So, Yoruba men married those women in the picture. We should work very hard to foster unity in this country as we have interwined beyond redemption.

Kudos to them
Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Wahabfuture: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Just thinking aloud. Only God know how many Yoruba-Igbo marriage that woman go don arrange.

Person wey dey organize wives association.

We know that your life time goal is to marry an Igbo girl grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Odin13: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ttalk:

Getaaat

Who cares... grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by pricklewane: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
If you count successful Yoruba men what position will Akeredolu Davido FFK be n should I list Yorubas married to Igbo that are not successful because they full everywhere.

While foolish Igbos like you love to cherry pick according to your delusion to suit whatever senseless narrative you which to sell you foolishas will not stop Yoruba marrying Igbos they love but your hypocrisy hate n bigotry will continue to be flung on the faces of your fathers till eternity.

SharingIsLife:

And, look at how tribal mindset is not letting you think clearly. You are telling us to wonder why Igbo women see marrying Yoruba as a prize. But you're not asking us to wonder why successful Yorubas like Gov. Akeredolu, Davido, and FFK prefer Igbo women to Yoruba women. If these guys had such a poor mindset as you do, tribal hate would have limited their level of success.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Ttalk: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Odin13:

Who cares... grin

Where is Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Beremx:
Askari LegendHero, if you don't know anything about the customs of Igbo women concerning association, go and ask instead of exhibiting ignorance and using ethnic bigotry to insult Igbo women.
Tell me, what is wrong with those Igbo women forming the association to honor their Yoruba husbands? You should commend them and not hating!!

Please tell me the customs of Igbo women concerning association.

I used to think Igbo women don’t have culture but your reply is a revelation. I’m willing to learn.

Everything is wrong in forming a husband association, I’m ashamed for their shame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wahabfuture:

We know that your life time goal is to marry an Igbo girl grin grin

Yet no be me dey form Yoruba wives association.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Wahabfuture: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Leave my father to his life. Let’s stay on topic.

When is your father giving me job?

Marrying Igbo woman means you don't need to plant Magun Charm on your wives waist because they are well cultured people unlike those your polyamorous in nature women who can sleep with anything with stick in between their legsgrin grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Odin13: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ttalk:

Where is Atiku?

Abuja..

I can arrange a meeting..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Beremx(f): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Please tell me the customs of Igbo women concerning association.

I used to think Igbo women don’t have culture but your reply is a revelation. I’m willing to learn.

Everything is wrong in forming a husband association, I’m ashamed for their shame.
that's your headache. We Igbos are very proud of it. The Yoruba men who are the husbands of the women are not ashamed of their wives association. Why are you ashamed on their behalf? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Wahabfuture: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Odin13:
Pls who are marrying Yoruba women,

Abi dem are too ***** to be person wives ?

And yet see Yoruba man celebrating Yoruba Igbo wives

Why dem nondey celebrate other tribes with Yoruba wives

Is a metal for Yoruba to marry igbo.. is a great achievement

You can never see a Yoruba man celebrate marrying a Yoruba woman

Na so so complain for romance section

So so seeking advice

So so divorce

Can they show me a Yoruba marriage to a Yoruba woman that has lasted longer than David and chioma

?!

E no just fit happen

Yoruba woman woman go scatter tv for husband with her shoe heel and proudly sit

This people need to wake to reality

Women marry Yoruba .., and still proud of their identity

Why dem no dress like Yoruba women if na so dem Dey celebrate the Yoruba

Common sense is expensive

Yoruba women can cheat for Africa hence why the husband run to Magun charms ;

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Marrying Igbo woman means you don't need to plant Magun Charm on your wives waist because they are well cultured people unlike those your polyamorous in nature women who can sleep with anything with stick in between their legsgrin grin

Yes like this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Ikinternational: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
LegendHero:
I have always thought about it.

We have a thousand wedding every Saturday for Yoruba men and let’s say maybe just 5/1000 get married to Igbo women. Suddenly, those Igbo women would pick that and run online to start celebrating that Yoruba men chose them instead of Yoruba women.

I’ve seen marriages between Yoruba men and Edo, Igala, Nupe, and even sometimes Hausa but yet these girls won’t go to the extent of celebrating and creating wives association.

Someone need a research on why Igbo women see marrying Yoruba men as a Medal of Honor.

A whole grown ass adult. Trolling for enjoyment

I blame the ones that give you your desired attention

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Wahabfuture: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Yet no be me dey form Yoruba wives association.

Tell us here the reason why your people can't stop planting Magun charm on your wives in Yoruba Land?

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Odin13: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
Beremx:
that's your headache. We Igbos are very proud of it. The Yoruba men who are the husbands of the women are not ashamed of their wives association. Why are you ashamed on their behalf? grin grin

No Dey mind op..

He just wan troll..

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by Wahabfuture: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Yes like this.

All your married women are cheat from A to Z hence why the reason to marry Igbos grin......... the whole Nigeria knew the tribe whom their married women see cheating as a Normal thing Magun Charm say hello grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by abdeefggh: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
Naxo we see am o.
Look at the picture and see how those men buried their heads in shame.
Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by paxx: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
waternogetenemy:
EVERYDAY, IGBO THIS, IGBO THAT, NON-STOP.

I NO LONGER TALK TO YORUBA MEN THAT I MEET.

I GENERALLY LOOK AT THEM AS BITCHES.

THIS SOCIAL MEDIA HAVE REALLY EXPOSE THINGS THAT IF SOMEBODY TOLD ME BEFORE, I WILL SAY IT IS A LIE.

BUT THROUGH IT ALL, WE GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY, IT IS IMPORTANT TO LEARN, SO WEN U MEET THEM, U ARE INFORMED.

definitely now I see that yoruba muslims hate igbos

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Chioma Adeleke should be in the picture else they are not complete
Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Beremx:

😂 😂
Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
Chioma Adeleke should be in the picture else they are not complete

I’m sure Lola of Psquare will be laughing at the Igbo wives association clownery.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria by AroOkigbo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Nope.

To a Yoruba lady, her achievement is success in tech, entrepreneurship, Entertainment, Financial industry and etc.

To an Ibo lady, her major achievement is marrying a Yoruba man.

We need the Igwe of Onitsha to help look into this and curb this menace before things go out of hand.
When did selling Agboju become entrepreneurship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics / Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics / New Anglican Road: Contractor Reassures Ugwuanyi Of Quality, Timely Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.