Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Looking For Where To Get A Loan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking For Where To Get A Loan (273 Views)

Can Teachers Survive Without A Loan? / Get A LOAN For Your School Fees Today.(fast&easy) / Do You Know That You Can Get A Loan To Study In The United States Of America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Where To Get A Loan by Food2000: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
Please based on my earlier post and I know people will think am looking for way to scam them I decided to see whether I can take a loan

So please do you guys know any loan company that can borrow money worth 50k to a student to be paid over a period of a year??
Please help am serious need of it
Re: Looking For Where To Get A Loan by 1TrippleCee: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Different loan apps

Fair Money

Sterling Specta

Palm Pay

Ok Naira
Re: Looking For Where To Get A Loan by Food2000: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Different loan apps

Fair Money

Sterling Specta

Palm Pay

Ok Naira

Thanks but will they give me that specific amount in 3 days time as a student?
Re: Looking For Where To Get A Loan by 1TrippleCee: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Food2000:

Thanks but will they give me that specific amount in 3 days time as a student?

In minutes.
Re: Looking For Where To Get A Loan by thisisit: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
You cannot take Liam in Nigeria.... I checked you in the credit bureau Register and noticed that you have been blacklisted as a serial debtor to many loan shark apps.

Forget loan.. Start begging
Re: Looking For Where To Get A Loan by Food2000: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
thisisit:
You cannot take Liam in Nigeria.... I checked you in the credit bureau Register and noticed that you have been blacklisted as a serial debtor to many loan shark apps.

Forget loan.. Start begging

I have never borrowed before Oga so rest
Re: Looking For Where To Get A Loan by Food2000: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
1TrippleCee:

In minutes.

Sorry if am asking to much questions I am just curious

Please will they agree to give me even as a student that I am and which is preferable to use in getting it quickly
Re: Looking For Where To Get A Loan by PapaNnamdi: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Go collect balablu student loan

(1) (Reply)

BA Online Training / ETL Testing Online Training In New Jersey | New York / BOSSS Inc: Study In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.