Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

C.a.c Will Delete Your Company From 1st Jan. 2024 If It Is Inactive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / C.a.c Will Delete Your Company From 1st Jan. 2024 If It Is Inactive (521 Views)

Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 / Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide / Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria And Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C.a.c Will Delete Your Company From 1st Jan. 2024 If It Is Inactive by Hitmern(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
If you are a company Director, Proprietor or have a registered organisation with the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC, then don’t joke with this information.

The CAC have warned that from 1st January, 2024, the full penalty will be mete out on company directors and business owners who have failed to comply with the requirement of the Company and Allied Matters Act, CAMA.
You can go to CAC or google to verify this information. If
This means that if your company is showing INACTIVE, you have not filed ur annual Returns up to date, Some companies have never filed, since they registered with CAC they just told CAC goodbye.

You risk having your business name deleted from CAC database from JAN 1ST 2024 If you fail to file your annual returns

THE IMPLICATION OF THAT IS

1.The business might loose some businesses when potential clients search his company and realize it's INACTIVE
2. Visa Applications May be turned down if he uses the business documents of an INACTIVE businesse to apply.
3. INACTIVE businesses risk being delisted from CAC record. CAC warns that they will start deleting business from January, 2024.
4. Delisted businesses will loose investments, properties and money in bank because they will not be able to lay claim on such asset as the business will cease to exist.

SOLUTION

Hurry and reach out to a CAC Accredited agent to file your annual Returns before December 31st
Dont wait for the rush hour.

You can Call, Text or whatsapp me on 08163319401 if u need to file your annual Returns
Email- Hitmernbs@gmail.com, or Kingsleythebeloved@gmail.com

Re: C.a.c Will Delete Your Company From 1st Jan. 2024 If It Is Inactive by livenija: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
Make dey carry
Re: C.a.c Will Delete Your Company From 1st Jan. 2024 If It Is Inactive by ibidapko(m): 4:59am On Dec 09, 2023
But CAC has already published a list of deleted companies.
What's the way forward?
Re: C.a.c Will Delete Your Company From 1st Jan. 2024 If It Is Inactive by Hitmern(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
If your Business is not already delisted, reach out to me or get an accredited agent to help file your company annual returns.
Re: C.a.c Will Delete Your Company From 1st Jan. 2024 If It Is Inactive by Hitmern(m): 11:53am On Apr 12
I have assisted quite a number of people file their annual returns from those who reached out to me via this post

But It's never easy to return to give feedback especially because you will not remember where you got the information from.

Thank God for those for were able to give review on Google about their experiences with me.

Please check below:

(1) (Reply)

Best Websites To Buy Most Cheapest Data In Nigeria In 2024 / Happy Workers Day To All Entrepreneurs! / Correction:a Reputable Company Needs Any Type Trucks From 25 Tonns Up For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.