Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas (35976 Views)

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) / Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by Hotice085: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol, I'm sorry for giving your economy some desperately desired compliment. It's actually very poor and extremely underdeveloped. Shoprite & co tried to uplift you but hunger really loves youπŸ’©πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Check how BBC described Shoprite's exit😭😭😭 You guys are serious cheapskatesπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

Imagine this fool oh, when people can get what ShopRite offers at far cheaper rates why won't they pack up like common criminals that they were?
MTN did the same thing when they came offering only per minute billings becos their Nigerian masters directed them as such but immediately GLO came in the criminals reversed and till today still grappling with GLO

It remains DSTV their Nigerian masters are still protecting them but the fight by one of the House of Rep guy representing my state is still ongoing, battling the cabals that is using them for their illegal money siphoning

The Mart in my town offered better than ShopRite until they scampered out of Nigeria but DSTV when that time comes,we will cane all of them down to the airport and bundle them into third class flights out to Joburg while their Nigerian overlords would have jetted out to Dubai
Useless xenophobic wannabes...we are not you mate in anything
Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by WannaHowzit(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hotice085:

Imagine this fool oh, when people can get what ShopRite offers at far cheaper rates why won't they pack up like common criminals that they were?
MTN did the same thing when they came offering only per minute billings becos their Nigerian masters directed them as such but immediately GLO came in the criminals reversed and till today still grappling with GLO

It remains DSTV their Nigerian masters are still protecting them but the fight by one of the House of Rep guy representing my state is still ongoing, battling the cabals that is using them for their illegal money siphoning

The Mart in my town offered better than ShopRite until they scampered out of Nigeria but DSTV when that time comes,we will cane all of them down to the airport and bundle them into third class flights out to Joburg while their Nigerian overlords would have jetted out to Dubai
Useless xenophobic wannabes...we are not you mate in anything

You should learn to read probably even though you attended school under a tree. The BBC said Shoprite is inside a mall (meaning there are other shops) and yet Nigerians just go to the mall to take selfies & ride escalators like joyrides. Why, because the majority of people are poor & the few who can afford Shoprite or the mall experience are squeezed. Let me hit you with those facts again!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by seunayantokun(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
South Africa has got it wrong. Guineacorn is different from corn.
Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by Hotice085: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You should learn to read probably even though you attended school under a tree. The BBC said Shoprite is inside a mall (meaning there are other shops) and yet Nigerians just go to the mall to take selfies & ride escalators like joyrides. Why, because the majority of people are poor & the few who can afford Shoprite or the mall experience are squeezed. Let me hit you with those facts again!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

They didn't ride the escalators very welll, even the selfies I wished I knew on time I would have brought many Almajiri s , refugees and all sorts of elements down there for daily photo shots
For more than a decade the criminals were selling expensive NONSENSE basically imported from their useless country, their Nigeria master made sure all nooks and crannies of our borders were blocked while their stooges from South Africa were shining their criminal teeth while reaping of Nigerians with junks from SA
All these time they were posting profits like thieves and at the same time paying fees to the cabals running them but alas their protectors gave way for new dons and even the remotest aboki could stock up their kiosks more than the criminal ShopRite
So when people started using their escalators for jolly rides, taking selfies and using their toilets and bathrooms without buying shinshin from the children of thieves they started wailing and gnashing their xenophobic teeth's

Thank your God you had no WIFI services you would have cursed the day your mama birthed you criminals

Thunder fire you lots
Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by Dybala11(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:
On Tuesday morning, Amad posted two images of himself carrying a rifle, on his X profile, with the caption: "We stand with Hamas. Hamas stands with us, together we are Palestin and Palestin will be free. With our souls, with our blood, we will conquer Al AQSA (sic)."

By the afternoon Amad appeared to have removed the post.

Defending his post, Amad added: "Seeing a silent picture incites a reaction depending on what lenses you are wearing. One is able to make a determination of violence (sic)."

"… I hope you can determine if the rifle is a toy or not since it's okay for the selected public to see violence in the picture of a protest(ing) person. People should not be told how to protest in South Africa."

When asked about ownership of the weapon and whether his post might incite violence, Amad instead declared his support for Palestine and Hamas.

He called on people who stand for the liberation of Palestine to protect themselves against those inciting violence against them.

"We do not condone violence. We will never condone violence. We understand that we have an obligation to continue the fight against apartheid. When political parties in South Africa openly declared war against Hamas, that was never interpreted as violence," he said.

In April this year, Amad resigned from the mayoral position hours before a planned motion of no confidence could be tabled against him.
WannaHowzit, how far with South Africa vs Rwanda??
I saw you mocking Nigerians that your country has qualified for the next round by winning one match. Dey play. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by WannaHowzit(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hotice085:

They didn't ride the escalators very welll, even the selfies I wished I knew on time I would have brought many Almajiri s , refugees and all sorts of elements down there for daily photo shots
For more than a decade the criminals were selling expensive NONSENSE basically imported from their useless country, their Nigeria master made sure all nooks and crannies of our borders were blocked while their stooges from South Africa were shining their criminal teeth while reaping of Nigerians with junks from SA
All these time they were posting profits like thieves and at the same time paying fees to the cabals running them but alas their protectors gave way for new dons and even the remotest aboki could stock up their kiosks more than the criminal ShopRite
So when people started using their escalators for jolly rides, taking selfies and using their toilets and bathrooms without buying shinshin from the children of thieves they started wailing and gnashing their xenophobic teeth's

Thank your God you had no WIFI services you would have cursed the day your mama birthed you criminals

Thunder fire you lots

Lol fairytalesπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ Did you see the part where BBC noticed that Shoprite is for poor people in SA but for a select elite in NigeriaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜(read attachment)

I was shocked one day when BB Naija contestants were thrilled to get a cake from ShopriteπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© SA kids would be so upset if u got them a cake from Shoprite. They prefer one from Checkers or WooliesπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by JaceBlaze: 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol fairytalesπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ Did you see the part where BBC noticed that Shoprite is for poor people in SA but for a select elite in NigeriaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜(read attachment)

I was shocked one day when BB Naija contestants were thrilled to get a cake from ShopriteπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© SA kids would be so upset if u got them a cake from Shoprite. They prefer one from Checkers or WooliesπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†

Like for real.To think of it I have never seen Shoprite in any affluent area in SA.I bet you can drive 20 blocks in Sandton without seeing one.
Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by Hotice085: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

How does that affect the fact they were used for toilet service and photo studio?
BB Naija contestants.....so despite our boys using your babes as toothpick ordinary jobless BBNaija na superstars for SA
What a infinitely useless country... useless wannabes
Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by WannaHowzit(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hotice085:

How does that affect the fact they were used for toilet service and photo studio?
BB Naija contestants.....so despite our boys using your babes as toothpick ordinary jobless BBNaija na superstars for SA
What a infinitely useless country... useless wannabes

Perhaps just like you cant afford Shoprite cake, you also cant afford DSTV. Have you forgotten SA brought Big Brother to Africa?😁😁😁 There were 10 seasons of BB Mzansi and BB Africa before there was even BB Naija. And then the first 3 seasons of BB Naija were filmed, guess where...in South Africa 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. So we own Big Brother, why wouldn't we watch it?πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Shame, check SA's Khosi reminding Nigerian men they're taboo in SAπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ So the toothpicks you're talking about are the unethical ones i told you about. The ones who don't mind drug & fraud moneyπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

2 Likes

Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by correctguy101(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
If given a chance, Palestine and Israel will unite to fight Africans.

BlackRock wins.

But our African brothers know not... Smh
Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by WannaHowzit(m): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Like for real.To think of it I have never seen Shoprite in any affluent area in SA.I bet you can drive 20 blocks in Sandton without seeing one.

Dude πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! Once you move into the affluent areas it morphs into Checkers. Shoprite is where they sell Checkers' near expiration products. And when they expire at Shoprite-SA they ship them to Shoprite-Nigeria for their upper classes to flaunt with πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

2 Likes

Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by Hotice085: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Perhaps just like you cant afford Shoprite cake, you also cant afford DSTV. Have you forgotten SA brought Big Brother to Africa?😁😁😁 There were 10 seasons of BB Mzansi and BB Africa before there was even BB Naija. And then the first 3 seasons of BB Naija were filmed, guess where...in South Africa 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. So we own Big Brother, why wouldn't we watch it?πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Shame, check SA's Khosi reminding Nigerian men they're taboo in SAπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ So the toothpicks you're talking about are the unethical ones i told you about. The ones who don't mind drug & fraud moneyπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

What is BB mzanWhat?
Who the 4k is khosi?

The other day a south African wannabe was ranting about our babes I just looked at the headline and skipped it because Wannabes will always be wannabes

Thieves you own big brother, not only big brother you own Survival and the Apprentice

Except for you and Mandela and that useless Julius Malema who I got to know via Elon Musk post telling the idoit how xenophobic he is do you think I give a shit about you pathetic wannabes?
Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by WannaHowzit(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hotice085:

What is BB mzanWhat?
Who the 4k is khosi?

The other day a south African wannabe was ranting about our babes I just looked at the headline and skipped it because Wannabes will always be wannabes

Thieves you own big brother, not only big brother you own Survival and the Apprentice

Except for you and Mandela and that useless Julius Malema who I got to know via Elon Musk post telling the idoit how xenophobic he is do you think I give a shit about you pathetic wannabes?

Yes the one who brought BB, Survivor & Apprentice franchises to Africa owns the rightsπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†. All of them were brought by SA to the continent & we later rolled them out to the rest of the continent to prevent you guys shooting your soapies from under trees with just one kodak cameraπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎJust like we gave you malls & escalators for joyrides with the advent of Shoprite.

I'm glad you skipped that SA wannabe thread but instead have been exchanging long-S posts with me for the past 3 pages trying desperately to get the upper handπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© (poop emojis for thatπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ). I've been hitting you with facts, but for the last 2 pages you've been returning with fantasies & hogwash😒😒😒.

I like to be intellectually stimulated - your arguments about who sleeps with who using fraud & drug money doesn't interest me. Thats all the ammo you gotπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ & it doesn't interest me (check my profile πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ). You lack substance big time - no wonder there are 250million of you, starving & crammed into a sardine tin all looking to japa out - sex this, sex thatπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ (more poop emojis for you).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by Hotice085: 12:56am On Nov 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Yes the one who brought BB, Survivor & Apprentice franchises to Africa owns the rightsπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†. All of them were brought by SA to the continent & we later rolled them out to the rest of the continent to prevent you guys shooting your soapies from under trees with just one kodak cameraπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎJust like we gave you malls & escalators for joyrides with the advent of Shoprite.

I'm glad you skipped that SA wannabe thread but instead have been exchanging long-S posts with me for the past 3 pages trying desperately to get the upper handπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© (poop emojis for thatπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ). I've been hitting you with facts, but for the last 2 pages you've been returning with fantasies & hogwash😒😒😒.

I like to be intellectually stimulated - your arguments about who sleeps with who using fraud & drug money doesn't interest me. Thats all the ammo you gotπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ & it doesn't interest me (check my profile πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ). You lack substance big time - no wonder there are 250million of you, starving & crammed into a sardine tin all looking to japa out - sex this, sex thatπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ (more poop emojis for you).

Blah blah blah blah .. maggot brain yapping about a dead entity and bragging over worthless franchise. A country filled with dead brains wants to discuss intellectually as if his IQ is capable of anything
Your jaundiced brain is already acting up cos I don't know how who is sleeping with who, drug money or fraud came into this.

I am telling you how pathetic you are with your guinea worm IQ you are here talking of upper hand, what fact have you presented here or than your country being a xenophobic one, the only kind in Africa

Retard of the lowest breed if not for the Boer you case would have been more terrible than Zimbabwe, there is nothing you lots can bring to the table I rather jaw jaw with your Boer masters rather than a scallywag and scattered brain like you
Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by JaceBlaze: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Dude πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! Once you move into the affluent areas it morphs into Checkers. Shoprite is where they sell Checkers' near expiration products. And when they expire at Shoprite-SA they ship them to Shoprite-Nigeria for their upper classes to flaunt with πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

They really enjoy our rotten leftovers,same way they worship our local whorΓ©s that have been passed around πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

1 Like

Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by KingCold: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:

1 Like

Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by KingCold: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hotice085:

Blah blah blah blah .. maggot brain yapping about a dead entity and bragging over worthless franchise. A country filled with dead brains wants to discuss intellectually as if his IQ is capable of anything
Your jaundiced brain is already acting up cos I don't know how who is sleeping with who, drug money or fraud came into this.

I am telling you how pathetic you are with your guinea worm IQ you are here talking of upper hand, what fact have you presented here or than your country being a xenophobic one, the only kind in Africa

Retard of the lowest breed if not for the Boer you case would have been more terrible than Zimbabwe, there is nothing you lots can bring to the table I rather jaw jaw with your Boer masters rather than a scallywag and scattered brain like you
You're busy frothing at the corners of your mouth talking about IQs but take a look at what you wrote. smh

2 Likes

Re: Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas by Hotice085: 12:13am On Nov 24, 2023
KingCold:
You're busy frothing at the corners of your mouth talking about IQs but take a look at what you wrote. smh

Another miserable nonentity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alabama Crash: 9 Children, 1 Adult Killed / 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral / Shoot Both Herdsmen, Farmers Dead If….- Chadian President Idriss Orders Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.